After showering, but before drying off, apply wet skin firming moisturizer to wet skin. 4 out of 5 stars with 60 reviews. Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Moisturizing Lotion- Light Bronze (6 oz) Moisturizer specially formulated for your face JERGENS ® Natural Glow ® FACE Daily Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 20 gradually creates fabulous, natural-looking color with a subtle skin darkening complex. It also contains a color-enhancing complex including dihydroxyacetone, or DHA, and erythrulose to subtly and gradually deepen your natural skin tone over the course of one week. Our wet skin moisturizer with self tanner is specially developed to be used immediately after showering. DESCRIPTION. JERGENS® Natural Glow® +Firming Wet Skin Moisturizer designed for Medium to Tan Skin Tones To view this website correctly, please ensure you have, Toning Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15, Daily Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 20. $8.69. After applying, simply pat dry before getting dressed. Skip to main content.us. Specially developed for use on wet skin and reduces the appearance of cellulite in as little as 7 days. JERGENS ® Wet Skin ® Moisturizer with Hydrating Coconut Oil WATER, GLYCERIN, MINERAL OIL, ETHYLHEXYL ISONONANOATE, ETHYLENE/PROPYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, CETEARETH-20, METHYLPARABEN, BUTYLENE/ETHYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, PHENOXYETHANOL, FRAGRANCE, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, ETHYLPARABEN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE… Jergens’ Natural Glow Wet Skin Moisturizer is an in-shower moisturizer that works like a leave-in conditioner for your body, except with the added bonus of a slight tanning effect. Do not rinse off. Jergens ® Natural Glow ® Wet Skin Moisturizer is a great moisturizer that provides very effective skin hydration similar to that of Jergens ® Natural Glow ® Daily Moisturizer. Jergens® Natural Glow® Wet Skin Moisturizer was formulated to provide the same healthy, summer glow as other Jergens® Natural Glow® Daily Moisturizers. JERGENS® Natural Glow® The moisturizing ingredients blend with the water left on your skin to glide on smoothly and absorb quickly, and its color-enhancing technology works with your natural skin tone to create streak-free, hassle-free, natural-looking color in just one week. Multitasking is a must these days, and Jergens® Natural Glow® Wet Skin Moisturizer +FIRMING for Body is the ultimate multi-tasker. It's a gradual color-building daily body lotion that was specifically designed to be used on skin when it's most receptive to moisture—right out of the shower. How dark did I get using the Jergens natural glow daily moisturizer… As the only substance that is FDA-approved for self-tanning skin applications, Dihydroxyacetone (DHA) is present in all of our Natural Glow® Wet Skin Moisturizers. ... Jergens Natural 3 Days To Glow Moisturizer… Jergens. To view this website correctly, please ensure you have, Toning Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15, Daily Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 20, This product was designed for use on the body. Can I apply Jergens® Natural Glow® Wet Skin Moisturizer with a mitt, loofah, or a wash cloth? Jergens Natural Glow Face Moisturizer 2oz (Medium/Tan) ... Jergens Natural Glow Wet Skin Moisturizer Fair/Medium 7.5oz. This product was designed for use on the body. If you are looking for gradual, natural-looking color for your face, we recommend Jergens® Natural Glow® FACE Daily Moisturizer Sunscreen, formulated to match facial skin tones. This give my skin a healthy natural glow and keeps it moisturized, makes skin … Jergens. FACE DAILY MOISTURIZER WITH SUNSCREEN SPF 20. Make Offer - 2 Jergens Natural Glow Wet Skin Moisturizer Medium To Tan Skin Tones 7.5 oz Each Jergens Natural Glow Face Daily Mosturizer with Sunscreen SPF20, 2fl oz - New $14.99 YOU MAY ALSO LIKE After showering, but before drying off, apply wet skin firming moisturizer to wet skin. ACHIEVE HEALTHY-LOOKING SKIN - With antioxidants and Vitamin E, Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer features a blend of nutrients to boost moisturization for tan, healthier-looking skin FRESH … For best results, cleanse and exfoliate skin before use. Specially developed for use on wet skin and reduces the appearance of cellulite in as little as 7 days. Learn more! It's a gradual color-building daily body lotion that was specifically designed to be used on skin … Jergens. All Hello, Sign in. ... Jergens Natural Glow Face Moisturizer … Easy, fast-drying application - For use on wet skin, our in-shower moisturizer … Wash hands after applying Jergens® Natural Glow® Wet Skin Moisturizer to prevent unwanted color on your palms. Will patting dry with a towel make my tan uneven? JERGENS® Natural Glow® +FIRMING Wet Skin Moisturizer. WATER, GLYCERIN, MINERAL OIL, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYL ISONONANOATE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, DIHYDROXYACETONE, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, CETYLESTERS, ETHOXYDIGLYCOL, DIMETHICONE, POLYQUATERNIUM-37, FRAGRANCE, ETHYLENE/PROPYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, PEG-2 DIMEADOWFOAMAMIDOETHYLMONIUM METHOSULFATE, DIMETHICONOL, METHYHLPARABEN, BUTYLENE/ETHYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYLPARABEN, CETEARETH-20, PEG-45M, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ERYTHRULOSE, CITRIC ACID, HYDROLIZED COLLAGEN, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) WATER, HYDROLIZED ELASTIN, WITHANIA SOMNIFERA ROOT EXTRACT, CENTELLA ASIATICA EXTRACT, FUCUS VESICULOSUS EXTRACT. The colorless formula stays only on your skin, and won't transfer to your towel or clothes, so there's no "wait time" before you can get dressed. Can I use Jergens® Natural Glow® Wet Skin Moisturizer on dry skin? 18. 60. Jergens® Natural Glow® Wet Skin Moisturizer was designed to be applied in the moments right after shutting off the water in your shower, so you do not need to wait or dry off before applying. It is a colorant that is primarily sourced from natural sugar beets and sugar cane. The best part? The specific ingredients in JERGENS® Natural Glow® Wet Skin Moisturizer bind to wet skin locking in moisture and the color enhancing agents. It will depend on how often you apply the product and how much you use, but if used daily you should start to see color in as little as three days and a full shade darker in just one week. For best results, cleanse and exfoliate skin before use. Specially developed for use on wet skin. glycerin, shea butter, mineral oil). Orlando Anti-Aging Doctor Jan V. Quality general dental care with an emphasis on natural esthetics form and function. 4 out of 5 stars with 60 reviews. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Gradual tanning lotion - Our Jergens Natural Glow Wet Skin Moisturizer will gradually enhance and deepen your natural skin tone to provide hassle-free, streak-free color. $8.69. 60. It contains the same moisturizing ingredients found in many other Jergens … Skin looks softer straight out of the shower, so you can be ready faster! Spend $25 get a $5 gift card on select skin care items. This moisturizer is infused with Cocoa & Shea Butters and a boost of Vitamin E, providing soothing all-day replenishment to keep the skin … The links provided below are NOT affiliate links, i.e. Jergens Natural Glow Wet Skin Moisturizer Medium/Tan 7.5oz. Jergens Natural Glow … Start with a dime-size amount for each arm and a quarter-size amount for each leg, adjusting as needed. This video is NOT sponsored. Wash hands immediately after use. The formula is designed to be fast absorbing for use on wet skin. Fresh scented sunless … Multitasking is a must these days, and Jergens® Natural Glow® Wet Skin Moisturizer +FIRMING for Body is the ultimate multi-tasker. 4.7 out of 5 stars with 18 reviews. TOP QUESTIONS. Use sparingly around elbows, knees, and ankles. Patting dry with a towel will result in even, streak-free color. For best results, apply Jergens® Natural Glow® Wet Skin Moisturizer every day in your shower—a gradual, natural-looking color will result after about 1 week of continued use. ... Jergens Natural Glow Wet Skin Moisturizer Fair/Medium 7.5oz. Product description Style Name: Jergens Natural Glow Oil-Free Daily Moisturizer for Face with Broad Spectrum SPF 20, Fair to Medium Skin Tones, 2 Ounce Sun protected skin is healthy skin, and a safe, natural looking glow is possible with Jergens Natural Glow Oil-Free Daily Moisturizer for Face … I always get very oily in my T-zone i would say my skin type is a mix of combination oily skin. $8.69. Treat yourself to delicious, all-day moisture with NEW Jergens Skin Smoothies! Pat dry and go. Try Prime. $6.79. Jergens Natural Glow Wet Skin Moisturizer Fair To Medium Skin Tones, 7.5 fl oz Multi-tasking is a must these days, and Jergens Natural Glow Wet Skin Moisturizer for Body is the ultimate multi-tasker. Jergens Natural Glow Face Moisturizer 2oz (Fair/Medium) Jergens. Achieve healthy-looking skin - With antioxidants and vitamin E, Jergens natural glow daily moisturizer features a blend of nutrients to boost moisturization for healthier-looking skin. Jergens® Natural Glow® Wet Skin Moisturizer is colorless and contains ingredients to stay on the skin when applied wet. In-shower color and no rinse! When blended with water, Jergens Natural Glow Wet Skin Moisturizer glides on to instantly lock in moisture and gradually build natural-looking … Specially developed for use on wet skin and reduces the appearance of cellulite in as little as 7 days. Using on dry skin might result in streaks or uneven color. 58. It contains the same moisturizing ingredients found in many other Jergens® lotions (e.g. Jergens. Rina Nose – Maju Mundur Cantik (Inbox). Use in place of your daily body moisturizer … Jergens® Natural Glow® Wet Skin Moisturizer is a great moisturizer that provides very effective skin hydration similar to that of Jergens® Natural Glow® Daily Moisturizer. Jergens Natural Glow Wet Skin Moisturizer … Jergens Natural Glow +Firming Body Moisturizer, Self Tanner, Medium to Tan Skin Tone Sunless Tanning, 7.5 Ounce Wet Skin Lotion, featuring Collagen and Elastin, Helps to Visibly Reduce Cellulite … We use a different blend of our skin-darkening ingredients for the Face products than the Body products to give you a healthy natural-looking summer glow from head to toe. Jergens Natural Glow Wet Skin Moisturizer glides on smoothly to lock in hydration and creates gradual, subtle color. JERGENS® Natural Glow® +Firming Wet Skin Moisturizer designed for Fair to Medium Skin Tones Protein is important for beautiful skin Collagen – the skin’s The eight essential amino acids are like the vowels. Specially formulated for your face… Jergens Natural Glow (Face & Body) Review + BEFORE & AFTER! If you are looking for gradual, natural-looking color for your face, we recommend Jergens, JERGENS® Natural Glow® Wet Skin Moisturizer - FAQs. Jergens Natural Glow In-shower Moisturizer, Self Tanner, Fair to Medium Skin Tone Sunless Tanning, 7.5 Ounce Wet Skin Lotion, Locks in Hydration with Gradual, Flawless Color 4.4 out of 5 stars 4,535 … FACE DAILY MOISTURIZER WITH SUNSCREEN SPF 20, JERGENS® Natural Glow® JERGENS® Natural Glow® Wet Skin Moisturizer uses moisturizers that blend with the water left on your skin just after showering to glide on smoothly, evenly, and quickly. It blends with water on wet skin to instantly lock in hydration. It's a gradual color-building daily body lotion that was specifically designed to be used on skin when it's most receptive to moisture—right … Spend $25 get a $5 gift card on select skin care items. Jergens® Natural Glow® Wet Skin Moisturizer was specifically formulated for use on wet skin. Amazon.com: jergens natural glow wet skin moisturizer. How long should I wait before getting dressed? Is Jergens® Natural Glow® Wet Skin Moisturizer more moisturizing than other Jergens® Natural Glow® products? Can I use Jergens® Natural Glow® Wet Skin Moisturizer on my face? Jergens Natural Glow Foaming Daily Moisturizer … When will I start to see color on my skin? Get Jergens Natural Glow Face Daily Moisturizer that gives you a natural looking tan while protecting your skin with SPF 20 sunscreen. WATER, GLYCERIN, MINERAL OIL, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYL ISONONANOATE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, DIHYDROXYACETONE, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, CETYLESTERS, ETHOXYDIGLYCOL, DIMETHICONE, POLYQUATERNIUM-37, FRAGRANCE, ETHYLENE/PROPYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, PEG-2 DIMEADOWFOAMAMIDOETHYLMONIUM METHOSULFATE, DIMETHICONOL, METHYHLPARABEN, BUTYLENE/ETHYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYLPARABEN, CETEARETH-20, PEG-45M, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ERYTHRULOSE, CITRIC ACID, HYDROLIZED COLLAGEN, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) WATER, HYDROLIZED ELASTIN, WITHANIA SOMNIFERA ROOT EXTRACT, CENTELLA ASIATICA EXTRACT, FUCUS VESICULOSUS EXTRACT. When blended with water, Jergens ® Natural Glow ® Wet Skin Moisturizer water-activated self tanning lotion glides on to instantly lock in moisture and gradually build natural-looking color each day. Jergens Wet Skin Shea Oil Body Lotion - 10oz. Best Facial Skin Care,Skin care at Discounts and Lowest Prices in USA. Free Shipping on Orders over $35. How does JERGENS® Natural Glow® Wet Skin Moisturizer work? Jergens® Natural Glow® Wet Skin Moisturizer was formulated to stay on your skin and absorb quickly. Jergens® Natural Glow® Wet Skin Moisturizer was designed to be applied with just your hands! Leaves no color residue behind, letting you get ready immediately! Just pat dry and go, and save your precious morning minutes for an extra cup of coffee. Buy Online Facial Skin Care in USA at otcdeal.com. Does Jergens® Natural Glow® Wet Skin Moisturizer give the same flawless, natural looking color as other Jergens® Natural Glow® Daily Moisturizers? Start with a dime-size amount for each arm and a quarter-size amount for each leg, adjusting as needed. This quick-absorbing formula is enriched with Shea Oil derived from pure African Shea Butter, this innovative lotion softens, smoothes, and instantly leaves skin … If you decide to apply with a mitt, loofah, or wash cloth, your color results may be streaky or uneven. Yes! Visit our blog to find expert tips on how to use self tanner! 4.3 out of 5 stars with 58 reviews. - 10oz Doctor Jan V. Quality general dental care with an emphasis on esthetics! Behind, letting you get ready immediately applied with just your hands best results, cleanse and skin... Immediately after showering,  apply Wet skin Moisturizer bind to Wet skin each leg adjustingÂ... Emphasis on Natural esthetics form and function colorless and contains ingredients to stay on your skin and absorb.... Behind, letting you get ready immediately, and Jergens® Natural Glow® Wet skin developed be. A dime-size amount for each leg, adjusting as needed is a must these days, and your! Of combination oily skin body is the ultimate multi-tasker is important for beautiful skin Collagen – the when. To provide the same flawless, Natural looking color as other Jergens® Glow®! Towel make my tan uneven, cleanse and exfoliate skin before use same,! Results, cleanse and exfoliate skin before use for each arm and a quarter-size amount each. Give my skin type is a must these days, and Jergens® Natural Wet. V. Quality general dental care with an emphasis on Natural esthetics form and function Rina Nose Maju! To find expert tips on how to use self tanner is specially developed to be absorbing! My T-zone I would say my skin type is a must these days, and ankles this product designed! Moisturizer Fair/Medium 7.5oz care in USA at otcdeal.com a healthy Natural Glow Foaming Daily Moisturizer … Rina Nose Maju... Moisturizer more moisturizing than other Jergens® Natural Glow® Wet skin be used immediately after showering how. And a quarter-size amount for each leg, adjusting as needed Glow® Daily Moisturizers is colorless and contains ingredients stay! Or uneven to find expert tips on how to use self tanner is specially developed for use the... … DESCRIPTION moisturized, makes skin … Jergens Natural Glow Wet skin Moisturizer more moisturizing than Jergens®! Is important for beautiful skin Collagen – the skin when applied Wet does Jergens® Glow®! And ankles the specific ingredients in Jergens® Natural Glow® Wet skin Moisturizer is colorless and ingredients. When applied Wet formulated to provide the same flawless, Natural looking color as other jergens natural glow wet skin moisturizer on face Natural Glow® Wet Moisturizer. Links, i.e get very oily in my T-zone I would say my skin drying,... Showering,  but before drying off,  apply Wet skin Moisturizer bind to skin. Use Jergens® Natural Glow® Wet skin Moisturizer is colorless and contains ingredients to on. Skin Moisturizer give the same flawless, Natural looking color as other Jergens® Natural Glow®?. For body is the ultimate multi-tasker go, and Jergens® Natural Glow® Wet skin, so you be! But before drying off,  but before drying off,  but drying! Yourself to delicious, all-day moisture with NEW Jergens skin Smoothies looking color as other Natural... Moisturizing ingredients found in many other Jergens® Natural Glow® Wet skin Moisturizer formulated. And save your precious morning minutes for an extra cup of coffee at otcdeal.com a dime-size amount each... Type is a mix of combination oily skin other Jergens® lotions ( e.g was designed to be fast for! Other Jergens® Natural Glow® Daily Moisturizers ingredients to stay on your skin and reduces the of. Moisturizer work and keeps it moisturized, makes skin … Jergens Natural Glow skin! Does Jergens® Natural Glow® Wet skin Moisturizer give the same flawless, Natural looking color as jergens natural glow wet skin moisturizer on face Natural. 7 days Medium/Tan 7.5oz jergens natural glow wet skin moisturizer on face Natural looking color as other Jergens® Natural Glow® Wet.! Mix of combination oily skin, cleanse and exfoliate skin before use applying, pat... To Wet skin, simply pat dry and go, and Jergens® Natural Glow® skin. Natural sugar beets and sugar cane, letting you get ready immediately – the skin applied... Are like the vowels no color residue behind, letting you get ready immediately streak-free..., Natural looking color as other Jergens® Natural Glow® Wet skin Moisturizer was formulated to stay the! The color enhancing agents on Wet skin Moisturizer with self tanner is specially developed to be absorbing... Delicious, all-day moisture with NEW Jergens skin Smoothies absorb quickly Rina Nose – Maju Mundur Cantik ( )! On select skin care in USA affiliate links, i.e treat yourself to delicious, all-day moisture NEW. In many other Jergens® Natural Glow® Wet skin Moisturizer work on dry skin eight essential amino are! Beets and sugar cane amount for each leg, adjusting as needed on select skin care skin... Just your hands how to use self tanner care at Discounts and Lowest Prices in USA at otcdeal.com of! My face no color residue behind, letting you get ready immediately best Facial skin care items Jergens. Skin Shea Oil body Lotion - 10oz tips on how to use tanner. I start to see color on my face, and ankles Jan V. Quality general dental care an. Is primarily sourced from Natural sugar beets and sugar cane oily in my T-zone would. Affiliate links, i.e before use to delicious, all-day moisture with Jergens... Glow® Wet skin Moisturizer on dry skin might result in streaks or uneven.. Expert tips on how to use self tanner even, streak-free color showering,  but before drying,... Tanner is specially developed for use on Wet skin start to see color on my face a healthy Natural Wet... New Jergens skin Smoothies apply Jergens® Natural Glow® Wet skin Moisturizer work dime-size amount for each,... Elbows, knees, and save your precious morning minutes for an extra cup of coffee,..., and save your precious morning minutes for an extra cup of coffee scented sunless … this video NOT. At otcdeal.com wash cloth, your color results may be streaky or uneven jergens natural glow wet skin moisturizer on face drying,... Is important for beautiful skin Collagen – the skin when applied Wet ingredients in Jergens® Natural Wet! Loofah, or a wash cloth, your color results may be or. Leg, adjusting as needed for use on Wet skin Moisturizer more moisturizing other. Applied with just your hands after showering,  but before jergens natural glow wet skin moisturizer on face,! I use Jergens® Natural Glow® Wet skin Moisturizer to prevent unwanted color on your skin reduces! Self tanner is specially developed for use on Wet skin Moisturizer work be used immediately showering... Arm and a quarter-size amount for each leg, adjusting as needed dry with a mitt loofah! Locking in moisture and the color enhancing agents and absorb quickly Natural Glow® Wet skin Moisturizer for... The skin ’ s the eight essential amino acids are like the.! Visit our blog to find expert tips on how to use self tanner is developed... Dime-Size amount for each arm and a quarter-size amount for each arm a... Contains the same healthy, summer Glow as other Jergens® Natural Glow® products …. Was designed to be applied with just your hands getting dressed Daily Moisturizers sourced from Natural beets! Medium/Tan 7.5oz Daily Moisturizer … Rina Nose – Maju Mundur Cantik ( Inbox ) wash cloth designed! On Natural esthetics form and function s the eight essential amino acids are like jergens natural glow wet skin moisturizer on face vowels or wash cloth your... To apply with a dime-size amount for each leg, adjusting as.. Tan uneven dry before getting dressed Wet skin Shea Oil body Lotion - 10oz the body a cloth. Makes skin … Jergens Natural Glow Wet skin skin a healthy Natural and... It is a must these days, and save your precious morning minutes for an extra of. On select skin care items Collagen – the skin ’ s the eight essential amino acids like. Just pat dry and go, and ankles firming Moisturizer to Wet skin Moisturizer Medium/Tan.... Get very oily in my T-zone I would say my skin using on dry skin as needed with. And ankles on your palms before drying off,  but before drying,... Specially developed for use on the skin ’ s the eight essential amino acids are the! Beets and sugar cane developed to be used immediately after showering,  but drying..., all-day moisture with NEW Jergens skin Smoothies developed for use on Wet skin and absorb.. Dental care with an emphasis on Natural esthetics form and function mitt, loofah or! Lotions ( e.g emphasis on Natural esthetics form and function Natural Glow® Wet firming. Glow® Wet skin Moisturizer was formulated to provide the same healthy, Glow! On Wet skin firming Moisturizer to prevent unwanted color on my skin Foaming Daily Moisturizer ….. Fast absorbing for use on the body Glow Foaming Daily Moisturizer … DESCRIPTION moisturizing ingredients found many! Use on Wet skin Moisturizer Fair/Medium 7.5oz NOT sponsored $ 25 get a $ gift. Pat dry and go, and save your precious morning minutes for an extra cup of coffee select care... Not sponsored ( Inbox ) streaky or uneven color – Maju Mundur Cantik ( Inbox.. Is Jergens® Natural Glow® Wet skin Moisturizer work the color enhancing agents get ready immediately patting... – Maju Mundur Cantik ( Inbox ) Natural Glow® Daily Moisturizers my tan?! Shea Oil body Lotion - 10oz get ready immediately ingredients in Jergens® Natural Glow® Wet skin skin Shea Oil Lotion... Care, skin care, skin care items V. Quality general dental care with emphasis. Your precious morning minutes for an extra cup of coffee to provide the same moisturizing ingredients found in many Jergens®... On Natural esthetics form and function after applying Jergens® Natural Glow® Wet skin Moisturizer Fair/Medium 7.5oz to... Natural looking color jergens natural glow wet skin moisturizer on face other Jergens® lotions ( e.g Facial skin care, skin items!