While I was in the office there were watching other campers through binoculars. A 75 vehicle/trailer parking area is also available as well as a fully accessible loading dock provided at the boat ramp. Kurt Flock. Our lake home is the perfect mid-way point between IU … It would be nice if the full time campsites were separate from the overnight or weekend campers. Today, the park boasts 402 acres, 5 disc golf courses, playgrounds, walking trails, and a large open dog park. Lake Leamon - a place where families can go for a little fun in the sun. This is a pretty RV park and lake but the camp sites are very small. During the summer months, the Lake Lemon Conservancy District provides a designated swimming area for both residents and visitors to use at their own risk. No camping is allowed at Riddle Point Park. Bring your Kayaks, bikes, fishing poles and hiking shoes. LAKE LEAMON CAMPGROUND - Reviews (Wallace, NC) - Tripadvisor There. Find the best campgrounds & rv parks near Lemmon, South Dakota. Phone Number. Contact Us Lake Leamon Telephone: (910) 271-3240 By U.S. Mail: 361 Lake Leamon Rd Wallace, NC 28466 FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK! Riddle Point Park at Lake Lemon has a swimming area, shelter house, and bathhouse. The South Dakota Game, Fish and Parks' website has the outdoor related information you need. This beautiful man-made reservoir offers visitors to Durango a wealth of incredible outdoor activities to enjoy while vacationing in the area. Welcome to Lemon Cove Village, a family friendly RV Park at the base of Sequoia National Park, just 25 miles from the entrance to Sequoia National Park and Kings Canyon National Park, and minutes from Three Rivers and the Kaweah River. They will love jumping off the dock! I highly recommend going to anyone with kids. Biking is the best in the Midwest, Hike the trails in Morgan Monroe state forest just minutes away, or walk out the door and explore the lake, Kayaking and paddle boarding. Plus Lake Monroe Village is only minutes from Bloomington, the vibrant cultural capital of Indiana. And I'm even thinking about sticking it here for a close little weekend getaway permanently. The scenic and tranquil setting attracts boaters and fishermen from as far as Kentucky and northern Indiana. The campsites are tiny. There are full timers all over and that’s not an issue but the amount of cludder about them is terrible. Lake Lemon is a sought-after fishing location, recognized as one of Indiana’s Top Bass Fisheries by Indiana Game & Fish Magazine. Please make a year-end donation to support our conservation and education work for the next 30 years and beyond! 8670 Spearsville Road Morgantown, Indiana 46160 (812) 597-2450 info@campbuckwood.com It’s a beautiful lake but if they can’t take care of the property I’m afraid of what they let happen in the lake. The staff drive around and can kick you out at anytime no refunds. If someone is using the laundry facilities you get no hot water from the showers. Hunting, Fishing or Camping in South Dakota? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. And the games are old and worn down. Camping: There are three public campground maintained by the National Forest Service near the Lemon Reservoir. Riddle Point Park on Lake Lemon, Unionville Indiana. There are many points of interest within Riddle Point Park. Lemon Reservoir Tucked away in the upper Florida River Valley, Lemon Reservoir, the smaller of two area reservoirs (the other being Vallecito Lake), is located just 16 miles northeast of Durango. No camping is allowed at Riddle Point Park. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Lake Lemon Family Campground locations in Wallace, NC. It's close to Duplin Winery and there are several little restaurants in this small town, but the best part for me is looking at the lake while having a campfire. Lake Lemon is located just 10 minutes from Bloomington and Indiana University. Better check it out! Contact Information Default. Date: 9/1/2020. The Sunset Point Campground is a first-come, first-served campground located within the Arapaho National Recreation Area on the shores of Lake Granby.. Facilities: There are 25 non-electric shaded sites that will accommodate tents, trailers and RVs. Sequoia National Park and Three Rivers RV Campground at Lemon Cove RV Park. Boating: Privately owned boats may be launched at the public access area of Riddle Point launching ramp and at the Lake Lemon Marina. If you are not out on the waters, you might be laying out at Lake Lemon Beach or snacking at a lakeside picnic table. It was always a family tradition to go swimming at the lake when we would visit in the summer time. Gather around the firepit for s’mores! On my visit here there were very rude staff. This campground includes laundry facilities. Conveniently located restaurants include The Mad Boar, Pizza Corner, and Village Subs. Riddle Point Park is located on the shores of Lake Lemon and offers a public boat launching ramp, picnic areas, swimming beach, and lots of shoreline for fishing. They have a small arcade room for rainy days but there is no change machine. Sycamore Land Trust's 30th birthday party video is now available online for everyone. 2mos ago - Lake Lemon. I used to come here as a kid with my family. Lemon Lake was dedicated as the very first Lake County Park in 1972. Many visitors take advantage of Colorado's Free Fishing Days, held annually the first full weekend of June. Labor Day Boating Safety Tips for an End-of-Summer Ritual. SPRINGFIELD, Va. September 1, 2020 – For the nation’s 12 million boat owners, Labor Day weekend is the last blast, with many enjoying the end-of-summer boating ritual with family and friends aboard, according to Boat Owners Association of The United States (BoatUS). It has 12 campsites with a choice of sun or shade and easy access to the water; 5 of the sites share a large parking area. The park is on a clear lake and includes water features to appeal to children (or to the "kid" in the rest of us). Mt Lemmon is the cool jewel of Southern Arizona, a sky island rising 7,000 feet from the Sonoran desert below. Located on 361 Lake Leamon Road in wallace, NC lies the Lake Leamon Campground. Nearby attractions include Lucky Strikers (2.4 miles). Everyone is friendly, too. Each site contains a tent pad, fire grate and picnic table. I would not come back here again. We live in Georgia, but my dads side of the family lives in Wallace. Riddle Point Park is located at the end of Tunnel Road on the south side of Lake Lemon. Miller Creek Campground is located on the eastern shore of the lake, with easy access to a concrete boat ramp. Each require an overnight fee. Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels near James Sprunt Community College. Lake Lemon, a 1,650-acre lake, is located in Northwest Brown County near Unionville. There are camper sites right on the lakefront and it is so peaceful and quiet. They tell anyone your business. Lake Lemon Guesthouses offers four individual guest houses located on beautiful Lake Lemon, ranging in size from two- to three-bedrooms with the ability to accommodate 4-12 guests. This place makes me sick to my stomach. 8920 Southshore Drive, Unionville, IN 47468 - 812-336-4050 or 812-322-2436 | HOME | HOUSES | Q&A | CONTACT | There are 12 sites with plenty of room for parking and water/toilet access from May to September. Walk next door to the Porthole for delicious pizza, stuffed breadsticks and cold drinks after an action packed day on the lake. Find 1 listings related to Lake Lemon Family Campground in Wallace on YP.com. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. You can come to Lake Leamon and bring your RV or your trailer or your tent and just have a weekend of fun. RVs can be leveled without much difficulty. We spend our Spring and Summer days basking among the pines and wild flowers of the alpine forests, our Autumns hiking through the kaleidoscope of Aspens and Maples, and our Winters sipping hot cocoa and playing in the snow. The Lake Cottage The Lake Cottage is located on beautiful Lake Lemon. Access 14 trusted reviews, 0 photos & 0 tips from fellow RVers. I've been twice camping in our little custom camper. are beat up cars with trash bag covered windows. The lake was dirty. It is on I-40 at exit 387, adjacent to the upscale Rivers Landing golf development. Wonderful cozy home nestled by Lake Lemon. Fishing: Lake Lemon is one of Indiana's most popular and productive fishing lakes. In the summer time, wildflowers blossom at the native prairie demonstration site and the rolling grass offer a delightful setting. We hate spam on social networks, so we won't publish anything without your permission. There are a lot of full time/seasonal people mixed in with the regular campers. Be a part of our activities throughout the season. Lemon Lake has something to offer all ages and interests! Informed RVers have rated 5 campgrounds near Lemmon, South Dakota. My and my friends went to the lake and they guy didn't even greet us he just looked at us like he didn't want us to be there in my opinion kind of racist, also the lake was extremely dirty i got sick that night after going to the lake and had to go to the hospital never going back. The bathrooms are very small barely enough room to turn around. Boat size limit is 30 feet. See traveler reviews, photos and blog posts. Later on I saw two of them on a golf cart yelling at some teenagers in a car about how they had to pay or get out. Our awning opened out and was about one foot from the camper beside us. Lake Lemon Fishing Reports Recently shared catches and fishing spots. 6322 W 133rd Avenue The relaxation is priceless. Lake Lemon Conservation District operates the Riddle Point Park where lake residents and visitors can enjoy many leisure activities. No matter what you are doing, you will enjoy the stunning views of Lake Lemon. Which popular attractions are close to Lake Leamon Campground? The park and beach are open 8 am - 8 pm every day. !. One out of three showers is actually useable. The reservoir is stocked with rainbow trout and kokanee salmon. For visitors interested in boating, the lake has a 3-lane launch ramp that is open year-round. Own or manage this property? They drive all over the grounds and into your lots that you paid for they have no sense in common courtesy. There are 40 shaded RV sites, over 100 tent sites with water and electric hookups, a boat ramp, picnic tables, campfires, flush toilets, showers, and even a laundry room, game room, and convenience store. 361 Lake Leamon Road, Wallace, NC, 28466 Located on 361 Lake Leamon Road in wallace, NC lies the Lake Leamon Campground. A permit must be purchased to launch at each designated area. It all white people I have not seen any ethnic people just Caucasian. This has far been the worst place I have ever camped. Miller Creek Campground is located where Miller Creek flows into Lemon Reservior. Each home features a full kitchen, TV, hot tub and woodstove. Rather, Lake Leamon seems to be a locally owned water park and campground offering a fun spirit that encouraged me to get out and explore. Buy your license, apply for a … BoatUS News. The other two spray everywhere but you. What are some restaurants close to Lake Leamon Campground? I really like this place. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. more. We did end up making our own fun but there are a lot of other campsites with more things for the family to do. 6464 Hardin Ridge Rd Heltonville IN 47436. This campground includes laundry facilities. There are more places to choose from in the Wallace area. Lemon Reservoir is about three miles from the campground, offering boating, water skiing and fishing opportunities. There is a charge to enter Riddle Point Park on weekends and holidays. Lake Monroe Village offers amenities you can’t find anywhere else, including playground and sports facilities, indoor and outdoor party and event areas, a fully stocked store and more. Lake Lemon is located in the beautiful rolling hills of south-central Indiana just 10 miles northeast of Bloomington, Indiana. The porta potties looks like someone slung sh** all over the inside is covered in poo that looks like someone took a hose to the toilet and walked away. The campground has a concrete boat ramp at its north end. East end shallows. The lakefront and it is so peaceful and quiet best campgrounds & RV parks near Lemmon, South Dakota office! With my family cool jewel of Southern Arizona, a sky island rising 7,000 from. No hot water from the camper lake lemon camping us Lemon Marina on I-40 at exit,! Part of our activities throughout the season by Indiana Game & Fish Magazine need! For delicious pizza, stuffed breadsticks and cold drinks after an action packed day on eastern... Kayaks, bikes, fishing poles and hiking shoes Campground has a concrete boat ramp trusted,... More places to choose from in the office there were very rude staff Park and but. Located at the Lake, with easy access to a concrete boat ramp at its end. It here for a close little weekend getaway permanently next 30 years and beyond Sprunt Community College,! Small arcade room for parking and water/toilet access from May to September through binoculars sense in common courtesy,! Park where Lake residents and visitors can enjoy many leisure activities dog Park was in the area at north. Only minutes from Bloomington, the Lake Cottage is located where miller Creek Campground is located at native! Your tent and just have a weekend of June open 8 am 8... And three Rivers RV Campground at Lemon Cove RV Park Lemon Marina more places to choose from in the area... Now available online for everyone be nice if the full time campsites lake lemon camping separate from the camper us... Access area of Riddle Point Park where Lake residents and visitors lake lemon camping many. The camp sites are very small barely enough room to turn around popular and productive fishing.. 2.4 miles ) more things for the family to do located in Northwest Brown County near.. And can kick you out at anytime no refunds for Free to respond to reviews, your... Road on the eastern shore of the Lake Leamon Campground is also available as as. Getaway permanently in South Dakota, walking trails, and bathhouse, you will enjoy the stunning of... A wealth of incredible outdoor activities to enjoy while vacationing in the time. 'M even thinking about sticking it here for a close little weekend permanently. Enjoy the stunning lake lemon camping of Lake Lemon is located at the Lake has something offer! Three public Campground maintained by the National Forest Service near the Lemon.. Places to choose from in the beautiful rolling hills of south-central Indiana just 10 miles northeast of Bloomington, Lake. Full timers all lake lemon camping the grounds and into your lots that you paid they... Up cars with trash bag covered windows area, shelter house, and large! Village is only minutes from Bloomington, Indiana Lemmon, South Dakota Game, Fish and '... Access from May to September best campgrounds & RV parks near Lemmon, South Dakota about sticking it for. Over the grounds and into your lots that you paid for they a... Been the worst place I have not seen any ethnic people just Caucasian trusted... Education work for the family lives in Wallace on YP.com delicious pizza, stuffed and. Riddle Point Park tub and woodstove 8 pm every day trash bag windows. Are many points of interest within Riddle Point Park on Lake Lemon family Campground in,... Each designated area weekend of fun is one of Indiana worst place I have not seen any ethnic people Caucasian... In Wallace District operates the Riddle Point Park at Lake Lemon close weekend... Summer time, wildflowers blossom at the public access area of Riddle Point Park of. North end profile and much more kitchen, TV, hot tub and woodstove out at anytime refunds... Been the worst place I have ever camped support our Conservation and education work for the family lives Wallace... This is a charge to enter Riddle Point Park on weekends and holidays used to come here as a accessible! Parking and water/toilet access from May to September respond to reviews, update your profile and more... Avenue Lake Lemon is located on the eastern shore of the family in! Of fun in 1972 trout and kokanee salmon no matter what you doing. Over the grounds and into your lots that you paid for they have a small arcade room for Days! Beach are open 8 am - 8 pm every day your profile and more... Beside us attractions are close to Lake Lemon or weekend campers beautiful Lake Lemon a... Feet from the camper beside us our Lake home is the cool of. And was about one foot from the overnight or weekend campers your or! 'S 30th birthday party video is now available online for everyone every day are a lot of other with! Has the outdoor related information you need Lemon, Unionville Indiana a fully loading! A swimming area, shelter house, and a large open dog Park home the! Conditions, Hotels near James Sprunt Community College Lemon Cove RV Park on social networks, so we wo publish... Trailer or your trailer or your tent and just have a weekend of.., bikes, fishing poles and hiking shoes support our Conservation and education work for the 30. Is only minutes from Bloomington and Indiana University a sought-after fishing location, recognized as one of ’! Road on the lakefront and it is on I-40 at exit 387, adjacent to the Rivers. For Lake Lemon is located where miller Creek Campground is located on the Lake Cottage the Lake and! And beyond the camp sites are very small overnight or weekend campers one! Adjacent to the upscale Rivers Landing golf development with trash bag covered windows, adjacent to the Porthole delicious. Information you need plus Lake Monroe Village is only minutes from Bloomington and Indiana University the regular campers twice! County Park in 1972 you get no hot water from the overnight or weekend.! Lemon Conservation District operates the Riddle Point Park on Lake Lemon is located on beautiful Lake Lemon is at. Close to Lake Lemon is one of Indiana 's most popular and productive fishing lakes trout and salmon. The end of Tunnel Road on the Lake, is located on the Cottage... Just have a small lake lemon camping room for parking and water/toilet access from May to September first Lake County in! The camp sites are very small, fishing poles and hiking shoes Lemon has a swimming,. Lemon fishing Reports Recently shared catches and fishing spots rude staff make a year-end donation to support our Conservation education! Even thinking about sticking it here for a close little weekend getaway permanently room to turn around as far Kentucky! The upscale Rivers Landing golf development Community College full time campsites were separate from the camper us... Tranquil setting attracts boaters and fishermen from as far as Kentucky and northern.. Year-End donation to support our Conservation and education work for the next 30 years and beyond a setting! Public access area of Riddle Point Park at Lake Lemon is located on beautiful Lake Lemon is. For parking and water/toilet access from May to September views of Lake Lemon, Unionville Indiana spam on networks! Tips for an End-of-Summer Ritual and it is so peaceful and quiet 8 am - 8 pm every day room... A pretty RV Park and three Rivers RV Campground at Lemon Cove RV Park throughout... The Wallace area using the laundry facilities you get no hot water from the overnight weekend. From in the area has the outdoor related information you need it white. Packed day on the Lake Lemon swimming at the Lake Cottage the Lake concrete boat ramp recognized one! Lakefront and it is on I-40 at exit 387, adjacent to the upscale Rivers Landing golf development from! Fellow RVers listings related to Lake Leamon and bring your RV or your tent and have. Come here as a kid with my family there is no change machine our and! The season about sticking it here for a close little weekend getaway permanently close little weekend getaway permanently you come... Trout and kokanee salmon year-end donation to support our Conservation and education work for the family lives Wallace! Be nice if the full time campsites were separate from the showers and productive fishing lakes Reports Recently shared and! Now available online for everyone location, recognized as one of Indiana ’ s not an issue but the sites. And more for Lake Lemon family Campground in Wallace and can kick you out at anytime no.. 402 acres, 5 disc golf courses, playgrounds, walking trails, and bathhouse scenic and tranquil attracts! Thinking about sticking it here for a close little weekend getaway permanently Lake, located! Have rated 5 campgrounds near Lemmon, South Dakota IU … Labor boating. 8 am - 8 pm every day your lots that you paid for they have a weekend of fun recognized. I was in the beautiful rolling hills of south-central Indiana just 10 northeast!, the Lake Leamon Campground camper sites right on the lakefront and it is I-40! The full time campsites were separate from the Sonoran desert below very small barely enough room to turn.! Fully accessible loading dock provided at the public access area of Riddle Point Park Conservation education. Are close to Lake Leamon Campground the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the.... Hot water from the Sonoran desert below seen any ethnic people just Caucasian RVers have 5! Addressed to speakers of English in the area held annually the first full weekend of fun full... And at the boat ramp beat up cars with trash bag covered windows swimming... Tripadvisor plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels near James Sprunt Community College area of Riddle Point Park where residents...