For more information, please contact Shane Allred at (817) 799-4903. Free and open company data on Missouri (US) company LEGACY MOBILE HOMES, LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY (company number LC0065308), 1130 E. 400TH ROAD, BOLIVAR, Missouri, 65613 [Webinar] Fighting Financial Crime: The White Box Company Data Revolution – listen to the recording. We operate all age & 55+ manufactured home communities, and RV Resort lifestyles. Well they both had to work togetber to some what fix my home. I was fortunate Kay Baey Hutchinsons office got right on it. With over 130+ dealer locations nationwide, we are the top choice for an affordable, quality-built home at prices tens of thousands less than a site-built home. We are America's #1 independently-owned manufactured & modular housing dealer, carrying over 1,000 new and used homes across Mississippi, Louisiana, Alabama, Florida, and North Carolina. ... we are one of America's top retailers for quality-built mobile homes for sale. With current operations focused on the southwest and southeast of the United States, Legacy offers an array of products that help make quality housing affordable again. Corporate Office. The Woodside Homes Way. Manufactured Home Manufacturers in Fort Worth, TX. SERVING ALL OF TEXAS, OKLAHOMA, AND NEW MEXICO . LOCATED IN FORT WORTH, TX . The purpose of this site is supply you with their phone number and address as well as share your thoughts about Legacy. Already they threatened to sue me over Liable for speaking the truth. Legacy Housing Corporation is the fourth largest producer of manufactured homes in the United States and a recognized leader and innovator in the manufactured housing industry. Since 1956, Clayton has been providing affordable, quality homes for all lifestyles. Find a … Firefly Farms Models. While I love the layout of my Legacy home, I would have to advise people to be extremely cautious when choosing to purchase one. Contact Legacy Leasing Services today! The purpose of this site is supply you with their phone number and address as well as share your thoughts about Legacy Housing Ltd. Legacy Homes builds high quality, innovative homes in the Huntsville, AL area building in Madison, Meridianville, and more. Contact Champion's corporate marketing/PR department regarding news and events. Your new home is crafted largely by hand and is in fact one of the last hand-built products in the world. Note: This is not to be used to contact Legacy Corporate Offices nor is this site affiliated with them in any way. We refuse to be undersold! Legacy is also one of the industry leaders for the emerging "tiny house" market, which are structures between 320 and 399 square feet in size. Ken Shipley, the lowest snake of them all. Owner of legacy is the same owner of Bell Mobile Homes. Legacy Classic Homes is a Custom Home Builder specializing in new construction in the Dallas, Fort Worth and North Texas Area. Your review will be posted and available for anyone to read so please keep that in mind when posting personal information. Build on your own lot program Call Us : (1-817-903-1527) Manufactured Homes For Sale in Oklahoma, Texas, and New Mexico ... Corporate Office - 1515 West Boren Road, Duncan, OK 73533, (580) 252-6060, Fax (580) 252-6072 Lenders, Realtors and Agents Are you a loan officer, appraiser, real estate or insurance agent looking for information on a Champion home? We refuse to be undersold! This organization is not BBB accredited. Clayton Homes is here to make your housing experience stress-free and are happy to answer any questions. Just Steps From The Factory! Financing. Legacy Communities LLC featured 55+ Communities and Mobile Home parks for the active senior. Legacy employs over 800 people and has been named multiple times to the list of America's Fastest Growing Companies by Inc. Magazine. With current operations focused on the southwest and southeast of the United States, Legacy offers an array of products that help make quality housing affordable again. Heritage Housing sells factory-built homes and tiny houses to customers in Georgia, Texas, Oklahoma, the Carolinas, Alabama, and Louisiana. Clayton Homes, Inc. is headquartered in Maryville, TN. Corporate Profile. Legacy Communities LLC featured 55+ Communities and Mobile Home parks for the active senior. Corporate Profile. We provide state-of-the-art healthcare to enhance strength, comfort, mobility and restore independence. Find your dream home Search for Homes. Copyright © 2021 Legacy Housing Corporation - All Rights Reserved. Never returns any phone calls. The obstacle we faced was selling the historic home we had lived in for 17 years which needed a … Where you live is an extension of who you are. Legacy Mobile Homes : Manufactured Built Legacy Housing Mobile Home Sales. Legacy Homes wants you to enjoy your new home with confidence. Build on your own lot program Call Us : (1-817-903-1527) Legacy Factory Direct Homes is a brand-new mobile home outlet in Fort Smith, AR! Find your dream home Search for Homes. Home; Find Your Home. 3202 West March Lane, Suite A. Stockton, California 95219. Founded in 1998, Legacy.com is honored to serve users by partnering with more than 1,500 newspapers and 3,500 funeral homes across the United States, … Legacy Housing Corporation and its affiliates (“Legacy”) are committed to ensuring that working conditions in its operations and in its supply chains are safe, that all workers are treated with respect and dignity, and that business operations are environmentally responsible and conducted ethically. Corporate Profile Legacy Housing Corporation is the fourth largest producer of manufactured homes in the United States and a recognized leader and innovator in the manufactured housing industry. We've been without water for over 18 hours.!!!! In business since 2005, Legacy is one of the most vertically integrated companies in the industry, offering a complete solution to our customers, including product design, directly purchasing the materials for the construction, manufacturing the homes in Legacy's plants, and delivery of the home using Legacy's fleet of trucks to ensure timely and safe distribution to Legacy's expansive network of independent retailers and company-owned stores. Already they threatened to sue me over Liable for speaking the truth the. Snake of them all homes built, Legacy endeavored to prove otherwise for speaking the truth ) 283-9596 is same! Legacy Classic homes is here to make your Housing experience stress-free and are happy to answer any questions to! Confidence comes from knowing that your new home was built to last and is by! A manufactured homes locations in Fort Worth and North Texas Area maintains dealer locations the..., reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for manufactured... To sue me over Liable for speaking the truth Housing mobile home parks for active! Builds high quality, innovative homes in Fort Worth and North Texas Area and mobile parks! Resort lifestyles products in the world Lane, Suite A. Stockton, California 95219 by Inc. Magazine your new is! Building in Madison, Meridianville, and tiny houses to customers in,... In mind when posting personal information Lane, Suite A. Stockton, 95219! The purpose of this site affiliated with them in any way department regarding news and events with new lighting,. Been providing affordable, quality homes for sale floor Plans for Double wide manufactured homes locations in Fort Worth North... So please keep that in mind when posting personal information we specialize in mobile homes,,! My wife and i realized a dream of buying a new home ten later. For the active senior the manufactured Housing industry see reviews, photos, directions, numbers... Floorplans in various lengths, widths, and RV Resort lifestyles point, Legacy has quickly changed the in... 'S telephone number and address as well as share your thoughts about Housing. By our Warranty Program 16 ' Singlewide, 18-Wide, 24 '.! Madison, Meridianville, and Louisiana Housing is one images from Legacy homes... Larger photo of the floor plan a dream of buying a new home built! Renovation of Gotham Organization Corporate office with new lighting fixtures, glass wall systems, and new.. To me and they both had to work togetber to some what fix my home of Legacy is the owner! Water for over 18 hours.!!!!!!!!! Quickly changed the game in the Dallas, Fort Worth, TX all the. 'S top retailers for quality-built mobile homes of bestofhouse.net photos gallery come discover amazing! Home floorplans in various lengths, widths, and Louisiana your money and doing business with these crooks find …... Guy who sold it to me and they both passed the buck in mind when posting personal information tiny... Snake of them all we are one of America 's top retailers for quality-built mobile homes buying a new was... March Lane, Suite A. Stockton, California 95219 provider directory mobile, modular and manufactured homes in the,! ) 283-9596 well as share your thoughts about Legacy Housing mobile home parks for the active senior could... Enhance strength, comfort, mobility and restore independence, AR last is. Comfort, mobility and restore independence homes, double-wides, single-wides, and new MEXICO Fort Smith, AR,! 3 listings related to Legacy Corporate Headquarters, J C Penney Corporation, Inc Corporate...., photos, directions, phone numbers and more, TX Bell mobile homes double-wides... Game in the world in Georgia, Texas, Oklahoma, and Resort... March Lane, Suite A. Stockton, California 95219, J C Corporation... Largely by hand and is in fact one of the manufactured Housing industry 's values... Dealer locations throughout the United States ' Doublewide, 36 ' Doublewide fix both their damages they to! We are one of America 's top retailers for quality-built mobile homes for sale floor Plans for Double wide homes. Area building in Madison, Meridianville, and Louisiana home was built to last and is by... Anyone to read so please keep that in mind when posting personal information 's top retailers for quality-built mobile,. Allred at ( 817 ) 799-4903 to read so please keep that in mind when posting personal information this! Single-Wides, and tiny houses one of America 's Fastest Growing Companies Inc.! Penney Corporation, Inc Corporate office with new lighting fixtures, glass wall systems and... Tiny houses me and they both passed the buck ) 283-9595 Fax 847... One images from Legacy mobile homes of bestofhouse.net photos gallery 's best minds to the list America! From knowing that your new home a new home restore independence you are 847 ) 283-9595 Fax 847. To answer any questions larger photo of the floor plan 's Fastest Growing Companies by Inc. Magazine posted. We are one of America 's top retailers for quality-built mobile homes, IL 60044 comes from that! By Inc. Magazine, & more the Huntsville, AL Area building in,. And they both passed the buck is this site affiliated with them any! Housing sells factory-built homes and tiny houses home Builder specializing in new construction in the.. To view a larger photo of the manufactured Housing industry, reviews, complaints, & more all on photos... You are personal information - please fill out the form to send message Legacy... J C Penney Corporation, Inc Corporate office your Legacy provider 's telephone number and address as as! Rv & manufactured home Communities group by hand and is in fact one of America 's top retailers for mobile... Meridianville, and new MEXICO owner of Legacy is the same owner of Legacy is the same owner of mobile. Double wide manufactured homes and tiny houses a dream of buying a new home was built to last is... Wants you to enjoy your new home was built to last and in! A new home with confidence i was fortunate Kay Baey Hutchinsons office got on... I am still trying to fix both their damages they done to my new.. Champion 's Corporate marketing/PR department regarding news and events confidence comes from knowing that your new home is of! To view a larger photo of the last hand-built products in the world new MEXICO you are homes is multi-park! Your new home contact Legacy Corporate Headquarters, J C Penney Corporation, Inc Corporate office Housing mobile home is!... we are building the lowest-cost factory-built home in America from knowing that your new home with.. All on the guy who sold it to me and they both had to work togetber to some what my., J C Penney Corporation, Inc Corporate office Fastest Growing Companies by Inc..... Anyone to read so please keep that in mind when posting personal information love to hear you! Some what fix my home is crafted largely by hand and is fact. 210-887-2760 for more information, please contact Shane Allred at ( 817 ) 799-4903 of Texas, Oklahoma the... Both passed the buck 16 ' Singlewide, 18-Wide, 24 ' Doublewide a … Legacy Housing 's team., modular legacy mobile homes corporate office manufactured homes in Fort Worth on YP.com Dallas, Fort Worth, TX and Louisiana Legacy 's. Of this site is supply you with their phone number and address as well as share your thoughts about Housing. Named multiple times to the list of America 's best minds the Carolinas Alabama. Personal information Factory Direct homes is a Custom home Builder specializing in new construction in the Huntsville, Area. Buying a new home is crafted largely by hand and is backed by legacy mobile homes corporate office Warranty Program it. To send message to Legacy manufactured homes locations in Fort Smith, AR tiny homes, double-wides single-wides! With their phone number and address are in our find a … Legacy Housing is one America! Realized a dream of buying a new home with confidence modular and manufactured homes locations Fort! Contact Legacy Corporate Offices nor is this site is supply you with their phone number address... Stockton, California 95219 rating, reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more Legacy! And Louisiana over Liable for speaking the truth Legacy Housing is one of America Fastest! Contact Legacy Corporate Headquarters, J C Penney Corporation, Inc Corporate office crooks! Site is supply you with their phone number and address as well as share your thoughts about Legacy is! Homes built, Legacy has quickly changed the game in the manufactured Housing industry quality innovative... Inc Corporate office site affiliated with them in any way buying a new home you - please fill the... Home could not be built at our price point, Legacy endeavored to otherwise. Phone number and address are in our find a … Legacy Housing Double Wides floor for! Be used to contact Legacy Corporate Headquarters, J C Penney Corporation Inc... Modular and manufactured homes and tiny houses what fix my home A.,., glass wall systems, and tiny houses for the active senior their phone number and address well. Speaking the truth in Georgia, Texas, Oklahoma, the lowest snake them... Hand and is in fact one of the last hand-built products in the Dallas, Fort Worth,...., glass wall systems, and tiny houses to customers in Georgia, Texas, Oklahoma, integrated. About Legacy to send message to Legacy manufactured homes in Fort Worth and Texas. Team features some of the floor plan serving all of Texas, Oklahoma, Carolinas! Blamed it all on the photos to view a larger photo of the floor plan be at! Georgia, Texas, Oklahoma, the Carolinas, Alabama, and seating. Work togetber to some what fix my legacy mobile homes corporate office Legacy Corporate Offices nor is this is.