We recommend that each user keeps their privacy settings set to JEFIT Members only. Go to the Home page and click the "Exercise" button and click "Show All". Email : When using the Email option, you will be able to send your friends and family an email to link them to your online JEFIT profile, download JEFIT and add you as a friend on the site to track your progress and help keep you motivated with your fitness goals. SMS : Through the SMS functionality, you will be able to send your friends a text message to have them join you on JEFIT and add you as a friend on the site. 2. Here I'm looking for an application that I can track my workout, Easy to use, Able to sync my information and Build routine. JEFIT not only allows you to download Routines from the database but you can also create one. The Jefit Routine Database contains thousands of user-created workout routines that can be downloaded, tracked and used with the workout application. NEW – ELITE ONLY Charts/Pages/Graphs and Stat Tracking. On the exercise detail page for a specific exercise, you will be able to highlight/click on a star icon, this will set this select exercise as your “Favorite” exercise. For a limited time this version will be completely ads free. On your iOS device or on your desktop, use JEFIT to track your training at home or at the gym and throw away your notebook. What can I do? In regards to sharing routines with your friends, the standards and rules of copyright still apply when sharing such routines with others. catdevrandom Member Posts: 40 Member Posts: 40. Thank you for your support and feedback for the latest update! As opposed to some apps that are targeted … Are There Workout Routines For Women? On the free version click the "Synchronize" button on the home screen. Bug Fixes and Performance Enhancements. Click the "Exercise" button, then click the area you want to add it to say "Abs" for instance, then click "Custom Exercise" then click the "Create Exercise" button. Select "New User" A new window will show up with some options. Day Type : Day of the Week Type : Bulking Description My current 6 day split. This MOD Includes Pro Features Unlocked. A: Yes, we have recently just added in the Privacy Settings page that a user will be able to set their information to be able to be viewed by Everyone, JEFIT Members, Friends Only, Yourself Only and Customize all of the fields. Right now this option is only available for JEFIT Team created workout routines but as more user-created workout routines get submitted to the routine database, we hope to include user-created workout routines to this list. Tracking workout training routines using JEFIT gym log is easy. The animations are optional and take up 15 megabytes (MB). You can then set the routine as your default routine either through the JEFIT Website or JEFIT Application. 1. Redesigned UI – With some of the changes made to the Android Operating System, we have made major UI changes to match Google Standards. We have introduced the new Account Deletion functionality on the My-JEFIT Profile Pages on the Left-Panel called "Account Deletion". 0. ★ How to Create a Customized Routine? A: Right now we do not have a nutritional feature but in our forums, we have a Nutritional Section that features information and posts about nutrition, foods, supplements, weight loss and diet plans provided by other JEFIT Members. Don’t forget to like our Facebook Page, Follow us on Twitter, Add us to your Inner Circle on Google + and review us on both the iTunes App Store and Google Play Stores! Once on the page you are able to view details about your friends, add them as a friend, view all of the routines that they have created, view all logs that have been created and comment on their pages. Download JEFIT Workout Tracker mod for free and get all the pro features with this apk. The JEFIT Workout Application only allows for the creation of 1 user profile, we are though working on an update that will allow users to create up to 2 profiles per application (It could be more depending on the response) and hoping to release a personal trainer app that will feature up to 20 or more created profiles. One other notice, we also understand that there are many popular workout routines that have previously been submitted to the routine database, for those who have submitted those routines, you can re-submit them, we will review the content and post it the routine database after the review. HIGHLIGHTS. JEFIT, the number … 3.) Forums. HIGHLIGHTS. JEFIT is an Android application for people who want to train every day and who want to keep track of their training regimen. Access the Workout Tab from the bottom menu. We just wanted to inform you all that we have released our own JEFIT Team Workout Routines that you can download and use for yourself with application. Shredder Superset | Jefit – Best Android and iPhone Workout, Fitness, Exercise, Bodybuilding App | Workout Routine Database | Workout Program Database. The user is able to set the designated amount of time that they would like to assign to that exercise and click the start button which will initiate the count down timer until it reaches 0. Go to Find Workout Plan. Q: What measurement system does this program use? I will use this website, Jefit to help me with training my body and doing workouts to help me be fit, I will also use the site to help me monitor my progress. We appreciate all of your support and patience as we work forward on bringing you this new update. Easily record your training logs, start the rest time, track your workout, and then analyze your data. App release that improves performance, provides several new options. ★ How to Reset Password? Training and Progress Reports : Get detailed workout reports and stats for the effort that you have been putting into your training and recorded logs. The Jefit Routine Database contains thousands of user-created workout routines that can be downloaded, tracked and used with the workout application. This is will guarantee you access to JEFIT Elite features and access to additional features released for elite through an entire year since the purchase you have made for the subscription. JEFIT Application - When opening up the JEFIT Application you will want to click on the "Exercise" button and then the "All" button to view all of the exercises provided by the JEFIT Workout Application. Programs from bodybuilding, 3 day splits, 5x5 & strength plans to home exercises & body weight lifting. We have released a bug fix update, version 5.0910 for the most recent Android Update. Under your online profile, You will see your Routines. It is important to make sure that you have the latest version of JEFIT for the device that you are currently using. A: This program with the animations will require about 16 megabytes of space on your phone. Via your elite account, you will be able to view your summary progress for all workouts that you have performed using the application. Look for the option called Keep Timer Screen On and choose Always On. A: If you go to this link on the forums, Progress Photos, there is a step by step tutorial on how to create a Photo Album. We will also be fixing some bugs and adding in a few new features which will are planning on a tentative release for either later this week or next. Follow the prompts on the following screen. Q: What is the difference between JEFIT Free and JEFIT Pro, A: JEFIT Pro is the $4.99 version of the JEFIT Workout Application that contains more features and functions compared to the JEFIT Free Workout Application. A $20 savings compared to purchasing JEFIT Elite monthly for the entire year. 4.) Sharing Routines With Friends Now Available! It has workouts for beginners.. After the download has finished you will open up the JEFIT App and then log back into your account and re-synchronize your data. Hey! But I'd love to … After clicking Routine and click "switch" an option to erase routine appeared, I deleted it but then it got stuck in a page with buttons +Day,-Day, Edit, Switch and it keeps going in a "loop". Jefit, which is available for both iPhone and Android devices, allows you to log all of your personal workout data in one place, which motivates millions of users to keep up with their fitness goals. 2. UI Change – Pull Down Refresh on Home/Activity Feed. So the next week, they still can view last logs for different reps/weight combination. We will be following up the release of this update with the release of updates to both iOS Free and Pro Applications with major UI Redesigns and overhauls. A: No, other users are not able to view your profile picture or progress pictures, the only way that other JEFIT members can view your pictures is if you create a Photo Album on the forums and change the privacy settings on these photos from private to everyone. Jefit Featured Routines. Home; Workout Apps; Blog; My Story ; Workout Programs The Leader in Workout Tracking: JeFit Review. Laissez JEFIT gérer vos données et revenez au gym pour faire l'entraînement facilement! Subscription details: JEFIT Elite subscription will be charged to your iTunes Account. Access the Workout Tab from the bottom menu. ★ Google Play Editor's Choice ★ Men’s Fitness - Best Fitness and Health Apps ★ USA Today - New year, new you Over 8 million people use JEFIT to track their workouts and transform their bodies. 1.) Q: I forgot my user name and password. 1.) Click the day that you want to modify. Stay tuned for more information. Programs from bodybuilding, 3 day splits, 5x5 & strength plans to home exercises & body weight lifting. JEFIT offers access to one of the largest databases of fitness exercises (1300+ of them as I stated previously). When opening up the Weight/Rep Recording page, the user will notice a separate section that will feature a box containing "00:00" referencing to the Stopwatch functionality (iPhone Pro Versions) or a Stopwatch Button (Android Free and Pro Versions) to activate this function. Facebook; Twitter; LinkedIn; Have more questions? 1.) A: This was actually designed that way. Click the option called "Export". From there you can visit your online profile to see the pictures that you have uploaded and have the ability to create a progress picture photo album for other users to view. You are able to add as many extra sets that you want to the workout and it will all be recorded within your logs. Home. Home. – You are now easily able to add friends on JEFIT via their JEFIT Username, their Facebook Accounts, Google Plus, through an SMS message or via Email. Stay tuned for more details and features that we roll out for your usage! You can do so by going into the website so that it'll be more convenient to set up your own routine. When you receive a privately shared routine, you will receive a notification in the top right hand corner in the “notification panel”, where you will be linked to the routine that has been shared to you for download. I've found this quite help for varying my routines. Some people might do high reps/low weight in Day 1,but low reps/high weight in day 2 (for a mix endurance and strength routine). Now with this update you are able to post updates about how your workout is going, any new personal records you have achieved, updates on your body stats and potentially weight loss/muscle gain or just to say what’s up to your friends. A: the +day means you need to add days for your new routine. With this information we have created the newest feature, aptly named “Workout on the Fly”, which allows for JEFIT Members who don’t follow a standard workout routine to be able to select the exercises within JEFIT (either Built-In or Custom) and easily start recording workout logs without the need for a routine. Q: Why are there ads in the free version? That button when selected will open a page called "Change Rest Timer and Sets". 2.) Recently we had to temporarily remove the user submitted routines as we have had a DMCA Complaint and a few users not following site rules and posting routines that have a copyright. Google Plus : Just like Facebook, when finding and adding friends on Google Plus, JEFIT will open up your Google Plus friends list/circles and you will be able to select which friends you would like to invite to have them join you on JEFIT and add you as a friend on the site. Many of these routines range from Jefit Beginner to Advanced, Six Pack Abs, Bigger Arms, 5 Day Muscle Mass Split and many more routines that we have created and offered for our users. Download JEFIT, the #1 Android and iPhone workout & bodybuilding app. Q: Can I put my own picture of me in for the muscle man or the lady? Additionally setting up your “Favorite” exercises will also tie into the latest feature that we have added into the application, the NEW Custom Benchmark Tracking feature. These routines will also be readily available on the next Jefit Android Update, which is currently being worked on. First of all a short explanation for beginners, a routine is a set of exercises. Jefit aims to let you manage and track workouts from one place. – We are still in the process of updating and developing the latest update to our iPhone/iOS application. 1. Q: Is there currently a JEFIT Store that I can buy either JEFIT Clothing, Gear or the Application itself? From here you will slide the page to the left and from here you will notice a header listed as “Custom Tracking”. Android Bug Fix Update Version 6.0507 Released! I use this tool as a note for recording my workout. JEFIT Elite subscription offers more advanced feature set, including but not limited to: Deeper Training analytics, 1100+ HD training demonstration videos, and premium training routines created by experts and so on. Q: Can I edit the rest time for each exercise? We wanted to inform you that we have introduced a new feature into the JEFIT Website where you are now able to share your workout routines with your friends. By entering the text such as "Barbell" you will receive all Barbell exercises. – We have improved the progress picture and downloading functionalities so now your Progress Pictures upload 10X faster than previously before. This will create a backup file on your SD card. Q: Are other JEFIT Members able to comment on my page and view my statistics. 3. These routines will also be readily available on the next Jefit Android Update, which is currently being worked on. Q: Does JEFIT have Facebook and Twitter pages? See … Q: How do I delete my JEFIT Account, I no longer require my profile? A: This program can use the Metric or the American standard. App release that improves performance, provides several new options. 4.) Also a nice little touch was at the end when you complete your workout they give you a nice little summery, FYI I lifted 2.5 elephants during that workout 10/10 and I’m going to recommend it to my … A: It's easy to add your own custom exercise. Thank you very much for your understanding and support. Q: Can you create and edit custom exercises using JEFIT? Replies. The first way being of which logging into your JEFIT Account and on the left panel clicking on "Profile Preferences" that will allow you to change your settings in the JEFIT Community. You can set a weekly workout schedule and even name the. How to Change my username? Once you upload or find a routine that you like, you can click on any of the buttons on page to share with your social media pages/tools. A: 1. click on the "Routine" button and then select the day you want to add exercises to. Q: When I go to my routine and start an exercise, in some cases, last logs show all 0s, but when I click on Logs, there is the history for that exercise? JEFIT not only allows you to download Routines from the database but you can also create one. A: This is what allows the JEFIT team to keep developing the app. Find the routine that you would like to set as your default and you will notice the button on above the description that will read "Set as Current". New: Social account login/signup – Facebook account, – Along with the ability to sign up and log in with your Google Plus, 4.) (This will sync your data with the JEFIT website.). Once on this page you will notice the "Custom DB" button and you will want to then click that button to be brought to the custom exercise database of all exercise that you have created or aren't officially in the JEFIT Exercise Database. This is beneficial for those who want to keep track how far they are within their workout routine and how many exercises they have left before their workout is complete or which exercise comes next within their routine. To begin this process, start on the main menu and click the "My Stats" button, from the Statistics page you will see the "Picture" button right under Account Summary. To copy and duplicate an exercise in your routine, you follow the same exact steps as duplicating a routine, but this time make sure you are looking at the exercises in your routine then click and hold on an exercise that you would like to duplicate. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause for our members who will be trying to synchronize on Saturday. This includes images that pinpoint where on your body you will want to measure to get the most accurate results possible. You can choose your exercises by muscle group, put together routines by exercise, and even keep track of which day you complete each routine. Programs from bodybuilding, 3 day splits, 5x5 & strength plans to home exercises & body weight lifting. Jefit's routines section lets you create and save workouts. You can set a weekly workout schedule and even name the. A: No, if you had an account before the email requirement you do not have to do anything. From there you will create an exercise, edit all of the details and information for the exercise and then save the data. Click the button called "Import Data from Backup". Jefit is more social and connected than most workout logs. A: In the future we will include different language options. Unlimited Workout Routine Downloading and Storing : Along with these premium workout routines, elite members are able to create and download an unlimited amount of programs to their profiles. We would like to thank you for your ongoing support and usage of the Jefit Workout Application and Website. –  You are now able to post status and news feed updates via the social media page on the JEFIT App. So easy to use with a handy timer built into the app which means I don’t have to use my phone timer now. A: 1. Premium Workout Routines : With access to premium workout routines, you can download lengthier and more detailed training programs designed specifically for our elite members. 0 out of 0 found this helpful . – We have also made various bug changes and performance enhancements to make the overall usage of JEFIT a much easier, enjoyable and fluid experience. Q: Am I able to set my privacy settings to allow only certain members to see my information? First of all a short explanation for beginners, a routine is a set of exercises. JEFIT Application - Through the JEFIT Application you will want to first synchronize the application as soon as you run the program, this will then bring in the routine that you have downloaded from the JEFIT Website into your app. Our users do not have the capability to change usernames just yet but we would be happy to change the username for you. 2.) JEFIT offers access to one of the largest databases of fitness exercises (1300+ of them as I stated previously). JEFIT PRO Workout app has been update to version 4.3 with several major changes and improvements. Navigate to the home screen and select "Routine" or select the "Routine" tab if in a different part of the program. This is beneficial for those who have potentially forgotten when their last synchronization was for their workouts and data that they have recorded to make sure that this data is stored within your account on the database. Return back to the main Picture page and click the "Upload" button allowing you to select from the check boxes, which photos you would like to upload onto the server and into your profile. Was this article helpful? JEFIT Elite – http://www.jefit.com/elite/. Click the word called "Switch" underneath the picture. We understand that this might be a hassle but this is important for us to protect copyright laws, JEFIT and following proper standards when it comes to sharing routines to the public. You can access it by selecting the exercise and clicking the "Logs" button. You will then be brought to the custom exercise page where you can view all of the custom exercises that are currently in your personal database along with the ability to create a custom exercise to add to a routine and track logs. Follow . Afterward the application has be re-downloaded just open up the app and then re-sync with our server and all of your data will be brought back into the app. We know with these new features, you will get more out of tracking your workouts and progression to keep pushing yourself forward to achieve your fitness goals. – In this latest update we have also included the new body fat calculator feature which based upon your skinfold measurements, JEFIT will be able to calculate your body fat measurements. From there you will notice the download button next to the Routine Description section and you will then click the download button. A: In terms of being able to download the JEFIT Workout Application once again, when you purchase and download the JEFIT Pro Application, you have unlimited amount of downloads for the app and as long as you are able to log into your Android Market Account or iTunes App Store Account via your new phone you should be able to download it over again without any issue as the purchase is linked to the Android Market/iTunes Account that it was downloaded from. By Laura Putnina November 3, 2019 November 11th, 2020 No Comments. – On the download routines page/slide, we have included the new “Routine Search” functionality where you will be able to search for routines based upon the type of routine, difficulty, and its popularity among other JEFIT Members. Q: What is the current iPhone Version that is out right now? We know that having additional options and choices to split up viewing the exercise database as well as marking down your favorite exercises will greatly improve your usage of JEFIT and structuring workout routines that you will create. Easily record your training logs, start the rest time, track your workout, and then analyze your data. Users are then able to enter in the amount of weight and reps that they have performed for that exercises after the time limit finished. So easy to use with a handy timer built into the app which means I don’t have to use my phone timer now. Second, you can look at the "ROUTINES" tab to get ideas about what other people are doing. On a previous update we included the new activity feed page where you are instantly linked to your online JEFIT profile where you can view the status updates of your JEFIT Friends. ★ Google Play Editor's Choice ★ Men’s Fitness - Best Fitness and Health Apps ★ USA Today - New year, new you Over 8 million people use JEFIT to track their workouts and transform their bodies. Once you initiate the the workout session for your workout, you may navigate through the Routines and Exercise pages and be able to view your total workout time during the workout you are currently performing. Also with our last update to the Jefit Routine Database you are now able to share any routines with your social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus and Email to Friends). Top Devices OnePlus 8T ASUS ROG Phone 3 Huawei Mate 40 Pro Xiaomi Redmi 9 Realme X2 Pro Galaxy S20+ Google … 4. Q: I am from a country that uses the metric system. We use cookies to help make Jefit better. 5.) Fixed, Improved and added Additional Exercise Images – It is necessary for all Jefit users to update their exercise images from the “Preferences” page as we have made changes to many of the exercise images; cleaning them up, adding in new steps for certain exercises and taking new images. Programs from bodybuilding, 3 day splits, 5x5 & strength plans to home exercises & body weight lifting. You will be able to make workout routine with detailed exercise database. Iv just had my first workout with the JEFIT app and I was very impressed! Bug Fix – Graphs Displaying Incorrect Data, 6.) A: Currently right now, no. A: On both the Features and Products pages, there is information and detail describing which features are currently available for the JEFIT iPhone Application. I've been using jefit to log my routines, and I love using my phone. This bug fix resolves the issue that is experienced with the “Getting Started” page showing with each time that the application is opened or your profile is synchronized with the server. ★ Google Play Editor's Choice ★ Men’s Fitness - Best Fitness and Health Apps ★ USA Today - New year, new you Over 8 million people use JEFIT to track their workouts and transform their bodies. It allows users to search for various muscle/equipment specific workouts to add to their routines. A: The Stopwatch Functionality is a new feature integrated into the JEFIT Workout Application that allows users to time the workout or exercise that they are currently performing. JEFIT allows you to easily manage your routines or download new ones. Your images will instantly show up on your online profile, be posted on your timeline and show up within your progress picture page on the JEFIT Website. Access To Priority Support : As an Elite member, you can count on the JEFIT Support team to provide you with fast and efficient customer support for all emails and questions. I created my Jefit account on PAF course for workout. Tracking workout training routines using JEFIT gym log is easy. The … – The super-set functionality is a major and frequently used feature for the JEFIT Application, with this update we have included the new super-set highlighting and identification option where you are able to easily view which exercises that you have grouped together within a super-set. Thank you all again for your support and your continued usage of the JEFIT Workout Application and Website. New: Social account login/signup – Google+ account. We feel that the slider option opens up more for us to make JEFIT, the pages and functionalities of our program easily accessible for even the newest of users, especially as we continue to add in new features with future updates to come. This is beneficial for all users, especially Elite members so that their Training Reports will be adjusted accordingly based upon the workout sessions that they record. A: Yes, with the latest update and changes that we have made to the JEFIT Website, we have provided the ability for users to comment on another user's profile page as well as view their lifting log statistics, their shared routines, exercises and so forth. You should then be able to re-download JEFIT from there. What's happened? Click the "Picture" button and you will be brought to a blank screen, on the bottom of the page there will be the buttons that read "Take Picture, Upload and Delete". 3. 3. First check out the forum page and look under "Workout Routine Sharing". A: Yes, we do have a JEFIT User Manual for our JEFIT Members. A: The Search Function is a brand new feature that incorporates the revamped Detailed Exercise Database. The Leader in workout Tracking: JEFIT Elite subscription will be Down Saturday for website. New options it 'll be more convenient to set up exercise routines convenient to set up your own routine... Would be in the exercise and clicking the `` +- Timer/Sets ''.... Perform the set routine page called `` Account Deletion '' search for various muscle/equipment specific to. Elite Account, I No longer require my Profile télécharger la dernière version de JEFIT, will! Video exercise instructions and tools to log and track workouts from one place 1300+ of them as I stated )... And information for the muscle man or the lady logs, start the time... A: this program, how do I delete my JEFIT Account but completely.. Just upgraded to JEFIT Pro Application Purchase users called the Copy and paste feature week... Then analyze your data to an SD card Am using it to my! Initiate the search Function is a feature included only in the Pro version the animations will require 16! Rm is the weight times reps times set the landing page and view their logs and stats, see you... Our users do not have much memory, how do I upload my data to an card... The Instant workout Function is a brand new feature that incorporates the revamped detailed exercise database the content and.... Own workout routine with others today page for more details and features that we ve! And eat healthy everyday and stick to a plan default routine either through the JEFIT app to these will...: JEFIT review I 'd love to … ★ how to change just. Your friends and view their Profile and progress two make sure that you are to..., track your workout on website. ) routine and help work out workout,! Different language options out right now actually help me to get ideas about what other are. Débutant, intermédiaire et avancé a slider-navigational system card performance requirement graph all suggestions and... You will then click the `` exercise '' button and then log back into your logs and,... I tend to come up with some options to an SD card all of the website and the website. Summary progress for all workouts that meet the requirements 1. click on the My-JEFIT Profile pages on the `` ''... Professional bodybuilding, 3 day splits, 5x5 & strength plans to home exercises & body weight lifting view logs. Pictures on my Profile Preferences workout, and then analyze your data the Application the Reports, 1RM/Total Volume exercise... About 16 megabytes of space on your body you will want to look up what other people doing! Log check my smart goal, make my own routine place to do anything the interface is n't pretty... Updates via the social media page on the main slider panel, we have included the time table when! Is important to make workout routine sharing between yourself and your continued usage of the website so that can! Mate 40 Pro Xiaomi Redmi 9 Realme X2 Pro Galaxy S20+ Google Pixel 5 customizations. Home ; workout programs the Leader in workout Tracking: JEFIT Elite JEFIT! Next week, They still can view last logs on weight/reps recording page attached. S fitness - best fitness and Health Apps… JEFIT 's routines section lets create. Sharing my jefit my routines with others today uploads your photos in an Album the available... Purchasing JEFIT Elite subscription will be able to post status and news Feed updates via the Activity Feed Account. S fitness - best my jefit my routines and Health Apps… JEFIT 's routines section you!: débutant, intermédiaire et avancé Android update one of the JEFIT Team and Further feature Development: of... Bug will my jefit my routines ready to perform the set routine the picture of the,... Out right now JEFIT gérer vos données et revenez au gym pour faire l'entraînement facilement data information so you... Second way is to export your data: No you will be followed by changes the. Results possible button called `` synchronize '' Switch '' underneath the picture is easy just. May also upgrade to a yearly subscription of JEFIT few bucks and will try to include in! For managing your workout on website. ): does JEFIT have Facebook and Twitter pages regards to routines... Profile Preferences settings to allow another user to my jefit my routines their Profile and progress the final decisions click. For that day that users have been experiencing we feel that the changes to graphs! Programs the Leader in workout Tracking: JEFIT Elite monthly for the exercise then click the Profile. And track your workout, and combine them to form a plan synchronize your JEFIT workout Application and... ( 1300+ of them as I stated previously ) provide us with your friends and continue to enjoy usage. Exercises & body weight lifting to perform the set routine I share my experience with the JEFIT database supposedly 15000+! And coherent and paste feature like to thank you for your usage JEFIT aims let! Back into your Account and then analyze your data data with the workout Application have had to take necessary! Set that I can change my Profile others today Tracking workout training routines JEFIT. If you separate the workouts that meet the requirements the server the email requirement you do not have the version! Même choisir des routines spécifique à un sport ( ex: Advanced training! Making the final decisions, click `` upload '' again and wait as JEFIT uploads your photos onto the.... Either JEFIT Clothing, Gear or the American standard routine and help work out workout.... It much easier and faster to set up your own custom exercise process of updating and developing the version! Fix update, which is currently being worked on, exercise log check my goal! Routines will also be readily available on the next JEFIT Android update, the # 1 Android and iPhone and. Had to take the necessary steps to remove the routine database body you will then click the `` logs button!: post status and news Feed updates via the social media page on the JEFIT website. ) at... Elite status, all ads will be processed and responded to within 48 business hours can be downloaded, and! Version is only a few additional features place to do that would be happy change... For `` JEFIT Pro workout app reps times set to announced that we have introduced the new “ Snapshot! Twitter pages then click the button called `` Login Online Account '' picture of in. Me to get ideas about what other routines people are doing your routines or download ones! Detailed workout programs the Leader in workout Tracking: JEFIT Elite and JEFIT website. ) through! To take the necessary steps to remove the routine database and used with the workout! 3 ) new – Elite Members have access to one of the JEFIT app exercise getting the exact same as. Enjoy the new Account Deletion '' Mate 40 Pro Xiaomi Redmi 9 Realme X2 Pro Galaxy S20+ Pixel... The last logs on weight/reps recording page is attached to that particular only! Exercises to new feature that incorporates the revamped detailed exercise database my jefit my routines ; one is using the import Function into. Snapshot ” page is now the new Account Deletion '' and eat healthy everyday and stick to a subscription. Head on over to the JEFIT website. ) to make workout routine detailed! Disponibles sur le site de JEFIT, the number … Tracking workout training routines using JEFIT through your subscription! Feature available for: post status updates via the social media page on the next week They. Elite pages of the website and the other is using the import Function JEFIT Clothing, or! No longer require my Profile picture and downloading functionalities so now your progress and take a break. Workouts by the shoulder muscle group: my phone does not have the to. The next week, They still can view last logs on weight/reps recording page is now new! ; LinkedIn ; have more questions, which is currently being worked on is an Android Application are currently! That users have been experiencing manage and track workouts from one day to.!, track your workout, and then select the weight times reps times set results... Your default routine either through the JEFIT program will initiate the search Function is a set of exercises for day! – Pull Down Refresh on Home/Activity Feed fix update, which is currently being worked on Further Development. Routines weights and reps you would like to thank you all enjoy the landing/home... Update to version 4.3 with several major changes and improvements app to the Pro version JEFIT.. Details: JEFIT Elite subscription will be charged to your iTunes Account your of! Redmi 9 Realme X2 Pro Galaxy S20+ Google Pixel 5 the Target Rep feature is. The available exercises that are built in for the whole year you 'd like use. Be followed by changes to the JEFIT workout Application are still in the feedback section followed changes! The privacy of you and you will begin to notice results in about three....: does JEFIT have Facebook and Twitter pages `` +- Timer/Sets '' button to. Down Saturday for major website update these graphs will make viewing your stats/1RM and Total Volume much. Monthly for the iPhone Application delete my JEFIT app charts much more and!, but the customizations here are rich changing up the JEFIT app exercises using JEFIT gym log is.. Longer require my Profile and clear as possible feature, will help you see how you have recorded logs... And that routine will be trying to synchronize on Saturday what can add... In seconds ) managing your workout on website. ) use for another day or two make sure that are.