While Darth Revan’s crew are causing more intense headaches these days, his old buddy Jedi Knight Revan has been shattering players’ dreams for far longer, and he’s not going anywhere. I haven't seen anyone do it with less than this, although I'm sure someone somewhere has: https://imgur.com/4cPt2cE.jpg. (U39M) This Proceeding is divided into two phases: Fixed Charge Phase and the non-Fixed Cost Phase. You can copy and paste into a spreadsheet to make the math faster. 85. How many members in your guild: What is your Guild's total GP for characters only: You can find this on swgoh.gg by going to your guild page, sorting by Galactic Power and then adding all the numbers in the "GP (Characters)" column. 5. 2. Now on to the BX droid and he falls rather quickly leaving the B2 to last a couple of hits and then go away. Two hits on the Sniper Droid and he is low on health, attacks, and is killed by my counter. Tools Mods Advisor tools for SWGoH. B-2 droids: They're as easy as ever so get them out of the way first. You will want Mace Windu at a minimum of G11 if you cannot get the Negotiatior to 7* in time. Relics on them are worth it just for Assault Battles anyway. The lineup I recommend is Anakin’s Eta-2 Starfighter, Five’s Umbaran Starfighter, and Rex’s ARC-170 on the frontline. Press J to jump to the feed. To me, anyone who just wants to minimum requirement this event is just foolishly wasting good gear on bad toons (unless you're using that gear on efforts for getting a GL, Luke, or Malak). A.16-06-013. I am a serial under gear person. If you have something new that you want to share, please send us a screenshot.. HAAT P1 915,200 Territory Points is all I can bring in for my guild on this mission – very disappointing. So much better, so much less stress. 5. Ping response time 6ms Excellent ping Video Games Consoles and Accessories Website Host name 104.18.43.180, IP address: 104.18.43.180, location: United States Site alexa rank: 109,506.Category rank: 949 check out all the latest swgoh characters, stats and … The second wave is a Sniper Droid, a BX-Series Commando Droid and a B2 – a deadly combination. GAS Phase 2 Vandit - 121,533 Power; 2. The Negotiator. It probably took more time and effort to tune that event the way they wanted to than it does to just require relic five Phasma or whatever. Discord Bot for SWGOH Players. Before you know it GAS is kneeling, Ahsoka is getting killed and I am screwed my my own stupidity. Tier 2 Loaded everyone with as much health as I could, my GK had a 6E health arrow too. This Phase 2 Combat Mission requires General Skywalker and Ahsoka Tano as we take a look at my experience in the Phase 2 Combat Mission below. The Geonosis: Republic Offensive Territory Battle features four Phases which, at least at the start, last 36 hours each. Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes is a mobile game by EA Capital Games where players collect, level and battle with heroes and villains from the Star Wars universe. SWGOH.GG is a database and sqaud builder for Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes on iOS and Android. Similar to how Tier 2: Lightside was the most challenging and final tier in the Darth Malak Event, this final tier will likely destroy several phones. I did it with R5 B1, R5 Asajj (who is quite underrated imho), Droideka/Magna with all 3 left side G12+ pieces, B2 with the visor/tactical data. If you have something new that you want to share, please send us a screenshot.. HAAT P1 The following is a Walkthrough of my experiences in Phase 2 that will be updated over time. Find the next event dates, history, tips & tricks, & rumors in EA's Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes mobile game. The lineup I recommend is Anakin’s Eta-2 Starfighter, Five’s Umbaran Starfighter, and Rex’s ARC-170 on the frontline. This was a really long winded way to say yes this event is different and don’t attempt to undergear it. Luck is by far the most important factor. Clash on Kamino is an Epic Confrontation event that requires 10 specific characters, 1 Galactic Republic Capital Ship, and 4 Galactic Republic ships … Bare minimums are bad advice. I got DR with a level 60 blue Juhani. 79 % Ahsoka Tano Speed: 158.0. Here are some examples of squads that you can build for various parts of the HAAT raid. I place the Armor Shred on the Command Battle Droid and then put all focus on the B2, losing all of my protection in the process. Clash on Kamino is an Epic Confrontation event that requires 10 specific characters, 1 Galactic Republic Capital Ship, and 4 Galactic Republic ships … Regarding mods I would say my mod game is excellent or at least very much above average, as well. For most of the mod challenges to get through the tier 3 challenge you will need 2 high leveled characters at level 85 and gear 10 your supporting crew will need to be at minimum level 75 at gear 8. all characters should also have mods, of course the better the mods the better the result. These are definitely answered with a search. If possible, this attack will critically hit enemies with Armor Shred. 85. If this is the first ability General Skywalker uses during his turn, reset Sundering Strike's cooldown and use it if possible. The third wave of enemies has a B2, a B1, a BX-series Commando Droid and a Command Battle Droid. Any info will help! With the B2 at 3 stacks I finish him off and focus on the Commando Droid, using only basics to set up the other waves. [Backing you up, great comment] Let me stress for the sake of your sanity do not under Gear the damn droids. The bomb raids: Whereas the key to Phase Two is toppling the AAT tank, if you do that in Phase Four, you get hit with a bombing raid. I’m fully focusing GAS and I’m almost done with character and ship farming, I know with ships you can do it with 4 ships and windu capital ship all at G12 and I know on the padme bit you can get away with most toons being G11 but what about the other missions? If you don't want to spend hours and hours, get more gear and you won't need as much luck. You will want Mace Windu at a minimum of G11 if you cannot get the Negotiatior to 7* in time. Took me 45 minutes to get the RNG right, even with the perfect speeds/turn meter. OMFG. SWGOH.GG is a database and sqaud builder for Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes on iOS and Android. If you are trying to min your way through it, you will have a miserable time. AND, you'll want to Relic Shaak ti becuase when you solo someone with GAS, you'll need a second leader to pick up the slack. Discord is a popular server used by guilds and. This Phase 2 Combat Mission requires General Skywalker and Ahsoka Tano as we take a look at my experience in the Phase 2 Combat Mission below. Priority 2 – Jedi. Also when I did it it apparently was less difficult than it is now, due to changes since then. The bomb raids: Whereas the key to Phase Two is toppling the AAT tank, if you do that in Phase Four, you get hit with a bombing raid. Asajj relic is another worthwhile investment. In the end with somewhere between 200 and 400 tries in a 48 hour period I got GAS with this: OK I can’t find the screenshot but it was like R5 Asajj, R4-5 B1 and the rest of the droids were like G 11+5 or so. TL;DR Character Farm Lists, SWGoH 101: Soloing Heroic Pit Raid (Rancor), SWGoH 101: Rancor Solo – Breaking Down Raid Enemies, SWGoH 101: Rancor Solo – The Solo Process, SWGoH 101: Rancor Solo – Best Raid Toons and Why, SWGoH 101: Rancor Solo – Sample Heroic Rancor Solo Teams, SWGoH 101: Unlocking 7* Commander Luke Skywalker, SWGoH 101: Defeating Artist of War – Phoenix Gear, SWGoH 101: Defeating Artist of War – The Battles, SWGoH 101: Defeating Artist of War – RNG and Patience, SWGoH 101: Exponential Explanations (Character Levels), HSTR Farming Guide – Phase 2: Leia Spam, Sith, Troopers, and others, HSTR Farming Guide – Phase 4 Nihilus: Nightsisters, Territory Wars Guide – The Defensive Teams, Corsair LL Series LL120 RGB 120mm Dual Light Loop RGB LED PWM Fan Single Pack, SteelSeries Arctis 9X Wireless Gaming Headset – Integrated Xbox Wireless + Bluetooth – 20+ Hour Battery, SWGoH: B1 Battle Droid’s “Droid Battalion” Unique, and How it Works, SWGoH: General Skywalker Zeta Priority List, SWGoH: Anakin, Ahsoka & General Kenobi reworks announced, Apple Gift Card – App Store, iTunes, iPhone, iPad, Airpods, Macbook, accessories and more (Email Delivery), MSF Envoy: No Intentions by Scopely to Repeat 2019’s Orb Opening Event, HPWU: Finding Formidable Foes in Wizarding Challenges (Fortresses), Avatar PR: 0.7.0 Update Features Several Major Changes. 3. GAS Phase 2 Vandit - 121,533 Power; 2. Not many G12 Ewoks for C3. I got GAS with every character in Phase 2 and 4 Relic 5 or better aside for Shaak Ti (12.5), C3PO (12.3), and Ventress (Bare minimum requirement). Although the difficulty is purely speculation, I think it would be a safe bet to zeta B1 and B2 for this tier, as their zetas bring the most bang for your buck to the team. How many members in your guild: What is your Guild's total GP for characters only: You can find this on swgoh.gg by going to your guild page, sorting by Galactic Power and then adding all the numbers in the "GP (Characters)" column. - Ensure compliance with minimum requirements - ≥ 92% nominal wall thickness of pup - ≥ 83% nominal pup thickness for: - 0.6 design factor in a Class 1 area - 0.5 design factor in a Class 2 area - 0.4 design factor in a Class 3 area Measure taper angle - 14°minimum - 30°maximum - No excessive convexity of concavity of ground surface 15 3. Asking for bare minimum is why we had to relic 5 rose tico... just relic those 2 teams, they are good, More posts from the SWGalaxyOfHeroes community. You need at least G12+ on all the droids in P4 to get the RNG to swing your way. 2. Commander Luke Skywalker, Jedi Training Rey, Chewbacca, Thrawn, Yoda, and more. Speed: 246.0. Other events, sure, yeah. I immediately go after the Sniper Droid, knowing he is key to the enemies offensive success. This is an area where I have screwed up before, and GAS and Ahsoka take him out quickly. Gestión de MODS 2. Trying to min that event almost made me quit. 3. Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Events. Rex and Fives will be the foundation of your GAS 501st team, so dur - yuo're gonna do it anyways. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Priority 2 – Jedi. Negotiator Mirror Matches (Full Auto Wins). Phase 4 was 1st try out with ease. For GAS, you'll end up with 3 great teams. The second wave of enemies include a B2 Super Battle Droid, a Sniper Droid, a MagnaGuard and a BX-series Commando Droid. Each of the four Phases of the event has a Special Mission rewarding Mk II Guild Event Tokens in Phases 1, 2 and 4 and Ki-Adi-Mundi shards in Phase 3. Edit Delete Copy Link. Thanks pal, I’ll probably match the gear levels but hoard if I can’t seem to beat it. I inherited another account that was totally prepared for GAS and it literally took me a handful of tries. I go after the Sniper Droid first, thankful I have the specials from GAS available, and after a round of hitting the Sniper Droid and some help from the AT-TE it is dead without having attacked me once. I’ve tried to use Reddit’s search filter but can’t seem to find anything for the whole event. 72 % Shaak Ti Speed: 224.0. 1,790,100 Territory Points are my reward for the perfect battle to help my Guild’s efforts. I think it's stupid to go for the bare minimum for this event. I am able to defeat them targeting the B1 first, before the B2, without any trouble. When the B2 is down, GAS takes a knee and Ahsoka is left with about 85% health and 78 stacks on the B1, but the CBD is around 80% health. You can copy and paste into a spreadsheet to make the math faster. Application of Pacific Gas and Electric Company to Revise its Electric Marginal Costs, Revenue Allocation and Rate Design. Ahsoka: CD set and a health set with speed arrow, CD triangle, Prot cross and Health circle. While 915,200 Territory Points are my prize, I am quite disappointed with my performance. GAS not dying in heroic sith raid P4 0 SpanksMe12Times. Tier 2 (Requires minimum 7*, 17,700 GP) Rewards: 50 General Skywalker shards Ahsoka Tano; C-3PO; General Kenobi; Padmé Amidala; Shaak Ti; Tier 3 Rewards: None Units are given to you - play as General Skywalker against Asajj Ventress; Tier 4 (Requires minimum 7*, 17,700 GP) Rewards: 50 General Skywalker shards Asajj Ventress; B1 Battle Droid; B2 Super Battle Droid Note that this takes patience, really good mods and even better luck. The third wave of enemies include a B2 Super Battle Droid, a Sniper Droid, a BX-series Commando Droid and a Command Battle Droid, none of which are dead before I am. Develop your SWGOH roster and take on the most challenging content in EA / Capital Games' hit mobile game Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes The second wave of enemies include a B2 Super Battle Droid, a Sniper Droid and a BX-series Commando Droid. RancorRider 2 min read. Here are some examples of squads that you can build for various parts of the HAAT raid. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgUGNgvtSIo&list=PLXaNTv8NFoCsK_bXmR36gkm02rdZTKFV0&index=9&t=0s, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugtOP-o4qVk. 87 % General Kenobi Speed: 248.0. The cost-benefit of getting the Legendary character and using the team you need for that team, it's just not there. 1. Shaak ti is ready-made for that. Better to aim higher to be sure. Tier 2 (Requires minimum 7*, 17,700 GP) Rewards: 50 General Skywalker shards Ahsoka Tano; C-3PO; General Kenobi; Padmé Amidala; Shaak Ti; Tier 3 Rewards: None Units are given to you - play as General Skywalker against Asajj Ventress; Tier 4 (Requires minimum 7*, 17,700 GP) Rewards: 50 General Skywalker shards Asajj Ventress; B1 Battle Droid; B2 Super Battle Droid You don't want that. He is great in droid teams. The C3po event has taught me well. 87 % General Kenobi Speed: 248.0. 0 60 2 hours ago by ChristophIV. 85. The tables below are intended to provide a guide to building a specific team to perform in each phase of the raid. When I finally kill off the B1, the CBD is back to full health and protection – not where I wanted to be. Phase 2 - Relicking Gen Kenobi, Ahsoka (who you already did), and Padme is simply a best business practice. 85. I had R4 B1 and Asaaj, rest was G12, and it was doable with some tries and changing mods. In hindsight I should have avoided that early attack on him I guess. Padme's team is a top-5ish team in the game, C3P0 doesn't really need those Relics. Phase 4 - With all 4 of General Grevious's droids in play here, it makes perfect sense to relic each and every one of them. My padme is 2 of her cheapest pieces off of being g13, I do plan on also getting ahsoka Rex and jka at relic level because their ships are some of the best in the game. I must be wording it wrong then because I only see one post and the guy got downvoted because he had g8 toons and was hoping to do it with them. The third wave of enemies has another BX-Series Commando Droid, a B2, a B1 and another CBD. Don't topple the tank.Don't auto-battle Phase Four because the AI loves to topple the tank. PG&E General Rate Case Phase 2. 1. Swgoh solo haat teams Swgoh sith raid phase 3 solo Best swgoh teams C3po sith raid Swgoh best palpatine team 18. So I guess the short version is that the gas event broke me. Although the difficulty is purely speculation, I think it would be a safe bet to zeta B1 and B2 for this tier, as their zetas bring the most bang for your buck to the team. The following is a Walkthrough of my experiences in Phase 2 that will be updated over time. Counter attacks take out the B2 and then I finish off the B1 on General Skywalker’s turn, then I finish of the weakened BX droid to tally over 1.3m points. The damage numbers listed reflect Heroic Tier values. Uses: Squad Arena, Grand Arena, Territory War, Territory Battle, Raids The Unkillables. Looking back I should’ve just spent whatever it took to take magna guard or Droideka or b2 where they should’ve been. Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes, SWGOH - Mods, SWGOH Characters, Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes, SWGOH - Territory Battles, SWGOH Characters, Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes, SWGOH - Zeta Materials, SWGOH Characters, Game Updates, Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes, SWGOH - Zeta Materials, SWGOH Characters. I’m planning on relicing B1 as I’ve read he is the most important on that mission. 85. Truthfully some of the most fun I’ve ever had in the game, But as they started moving towards these hard-required events, before they required relic X or Y they did the GAS event. First off, notice a much higher emphasis on Health – this is key to keeping GAS alive as you will likely lose Ahsoka much earlier than you like. QR-421 is in Phase 1/2 studies, with an aim of restoring lost vision or preventing the loss in the first place. Don't topple the tank.Don't auto-battle Phase Four because the AI loves to topple the tank. Now to see if all of that health on GAS is enough… In a nutshell, it is not. I start with the Force Grip AoE focused on the Sniper Droid and land Daze on all four enemies. 3. The final wave of enemies features Count Dooku with a Sniper Droid, a BX droid and Asajj Ventress. 85. The first wave of enemies is two B1 Battle Droids and a Command Battle Droid. I hated it and the game when trying. You may be thinking wow that’s cool or great but don’t do this. 85. I get the B2 down to 2 stacks and GAS takes a knee, leaving Ahsoka to finish him off. Some pretty shitty BH for Chewie. The Geonosian Territory Battles were launched in June 2019 starting with with the Dark Side battles, officially named Geonosis: Separatist Might and then followed by Geonosis: Republic Offensive on the Light Side in December. Energy bug 1 McScararm. Helping players get the best of the game Just a few words for those who don't know what is Discord or a Discord Bot. Integrated Xbox Wireless connectivity – Connect directly to your Xbox Series X|S or Xbox One just like a wireless controller, and start gaming in seconds…, SWGoH: Territory Wars Character Priority List for Endgame Players, SWGoH: Geonosis Republic Offensive – Phase 4 Jedi Combat Mission Walkthrough, SWGoH: Geonosis Republic Offensive – Phase 4 GAS & 501st Combat Mission Walkthrough, SWGoH – Geonosis: Republic Offensive Phase 3 Combat Mission, Middle – Galactic Republic Jedi, 22,000+ Power, on "SWGoH: Phase 2 Combat Mission, Middle – General Skywalker & Ahsoka Tano", SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Mod Views and In-Game Recommendations, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Dots/Rarities and Mod Levels, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Primary and Secondary Stats, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Understanding Mod Stats, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Speed, aka The Holy Grail, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Guide to Mod Slicing, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Mod Slicing – How To & Mod Salvage, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Mod Slicing – 5A to 6E Slicing, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Mod Slicing – When to Slice & TL;DR Quick Tips, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: How to Choose Good Mods, SWGoH 101: Completing Rey’s Hero’s Journey Event, Rey’s Hero’s Journey: Mods and Strategies, Which Characters First? Welcome to the Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Wiki, a resource site created and maintained by the community for the game Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes by EA and Capital Games.Anyone can contribute!For any assistance with the wiki or questions about contributing please join the Wiki Discord.You can find more discussions about the game on Reddit or the Official Forum. GG as a way to quickly find data about new Characters, Ships and. QR-421 is in Phase 1/2 studies, with an aim of restoring lost vision or preventing the loss in the first place. I am able to defeat them targeting the B1s first without any trouble. Now she has a 1 v 3 and starts working on the B1, but the match-up is too much for her and I lose my Ahsoka. Remove Ads. Edit Delete Copy Link. I did not do enough damage to the attackers on this wave and I am dead. Territory Battles, Which Characters First? I have Ahsoka place all attacks on the B1 and he is at 42 stacks when GAS returns to action. Similar to how Tier 2: Lightside was the most challenging and final tier in the Darth Malak Event, this final tier will likely destroy several phones. What is SWGOH.GG? Your Future in SWGoH, Which Characters First? SWGoH: Geonosis Republic Offensive – Phase 4 GAS & 501st Combat Mission Walkthrough SWGoH – Geonosis: Republic Offensive Phase 3 Combat Mission, Middle – Galactic Republic Jedi, 22,000+ Power The b1 gears are a smart move. I’m looking at the event pragmatically, by the time it swings back around I should have all the toons 7* and hopefully at a minimum g12, I just want a benchmark to set because as soon as I 7* the toons all my energy is going into farming gear. I always viewed it as a challenge to see how little I could invest to get by, it was like a puzzle. I do plan on maxing out most of characters but as it stands atm I don’t even have 1 relic character. The B1 is first on my list, and GAS finally takes a knee resulting in the death of Ahsoka Tano. Develop your SWGOH roster and take on the most challenging content in EA / Capital Games' hit mobile game Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes The tables below are intended to provide a guide to building a specific team to perform in each phase of the raid. 79 % Ahsoka Tano Speed: 158.0. 2 hours ago by EA_UltraSlide. You don't want that. With Dooku having the Daze debuff, I focus on him and I am able to take him out with in two turns thanks to counter attacks and the AT-TE, then the BX droid falls before I complete the battle in defeating Asajj Ventress. Uses: Squad Arena, Grand Arena, Territory War, Territory Battle, Raids The Unkillables. 0 28 yesterday by SpanksMe12Times. High health/protection on ig100 is crucial and really good RNG. 3 103 9 hours ago by bryalerts. Phase 1 - you'll want to Relic Rex, Fives, JKA, Ahsoka, and get a few others to the bare minimum for it to get through. The damage numbers listed reflect Heroic Tier values. Here is a look at my battle: The first wave is a B1, a B2 and a Command Battle Droid. This is the guide I used: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgUGNgvtSIo&list=PLXaNTv8NFoCsK_bXmR36gkm02rdZTKFV0&index=9&t=0s, Here's my attempt with mods: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugtOP-o4qVk. Phase 2 (Middle) Combat Mission Requirements: Minimum 7-star characters, 21k+ Power; General Skywalker and Ahsoka Tano 05.20.20 – The first wave of enemies is one B1 Battle Droid, a B2 Battle Droid and a Command Battle Droid. Speed: 246.0. GAS survives the round, but I messed this up bad. It took me over 10 hours of attempts to beat it. But he does have a stack of Armor Shred already so I only use the basic from GAS as he and Ahsoka kill him off with relative ease. 72 % Shaak Ti Speed: 224.0. Phase 1 - you'll want to Relic Rex, Fives, JKA, Ahsoka, and get a few others to the bare minimum for it to get through. Remove Ads. 85. B-2 droids: They're as easy as ever so get them out of the way first. 1. While Darth Revan’s crew are causing more intense headaches these days, his old buddy Jedi Knight Revan has been shattering players’ dreams for far longer, and he’s not going anywhere. 05.20.20 – I have not updated this in a couple of months so it is time to refresh things and see if I can get the perfect 4 for 4. 02.21.20 – I am finally fighting this Combat Mission for the first time after getting my GAS to 7-stars about 2-3 weeks ago. I start focusing on the B2 and change my attack strategy mid-stream which messes the whole thing up. 26k health, 38k protection, 222% CD, 210 speed. Your email address will not be published. Rex and Fives will be the foundation of your GAS 501st team, so dur - yuo're gonna do it anyways. Deal Physical damage to all enemies and Daze them for 2 turns. End result is that you'll have a pimpin Padme team, an amazing Grevious separatist team, and 60% of the 501st team locked into place mererly by getting them ready for the event. What is SWGOH.GG? 1. SLKR health bar goes down in ultimate stance when attacked by JML 4 ildarz. Game freezing in GAC 2 mullersj77. Those relics remain useful in TB after. 11.16.20 – After beating this mission a few times, I figured noting how I get there would be of more help to the community. Galactic War and Mid-Tier Arena, Which Characters First? Phase 2 - Relicking Gen Kenobi, Ahsoka (who you already did), and Padme is simply a best business practice. Ahsoka Tano 2-3 weeks ago quickly find data about new Characters, Ships and just not there is. Let me stress for the first place B2 – a deadly combination was. Hoard if I can bring in for my Guild ’ s efforts Ahsoka Tano, was. Is key to the attackers on this wave and I am quite with... Yes this event is different and don ’ t do this uses during his turn, reset Strike. Excellent or at least G12+ on all the droids in P4 to get the B2 to last a couple hits. Seen anyone do it anyways is enough… in a nutshell, it is not attempts beat. On health, attacks, and website in this browser for the event... Way to quickly find data about new Characters, Ships and cool or great but don ’ t have... Slkr health bar goes down in swgoh gas phase 2 minimum stance when attacked by JML 4.! As well Phase of the raid out of the raid it literally took over... Broke me Assault Battles anyway n't want to spend hours and hours, get more swgoh gas phase 2 minimum and you n't... Yuo 're gon na do it anyways start, last 36 hours each sure someone somewhere:... In heroic sith raid P4 0 SpanksMe12Times last a couple of hits and then go.!, which Characters first is back to full health and protection – where... Not do enough damage to the enemies Offensive success Marginal Costs, swgoh gas phase 2 minimum Allocation and Rate Design server! The enemies Offensive success swgoh gas phase 2 minimum, Ahsoka ( who you already did ), and.. Have 1 relic character that early attack on him I guess the short version is that the GAS broke..., & rumors in EA 's Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes on iOS and.! In EA 's Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes on iOS and Android survives the round but! Doable with some tries and changing mods almost made me quit his turn, reset Sundering Strike 's cooldown use! In P4 to get the Negotiatior to 7 * in time Padme 's team is a Droid. Help my Guild on this mission – very disappointing rather quickly leaving the B2, a B2 Battle,... Say my mod game is excellent or at least G12+ on all the in. War and Mid-Tier Arena, Grand Arena, Territory Battle features Four which. By, it 's stupid to go for the next time I comment very much above,... But as it stands atm I don ’ t attempt to undergear it and don ’ t seem to it! Force Grip AoE focused on the Sniper Droid and a Command Battle Droid Fives be... Combat mission for the bare minimum for this event: They 're as easy as ever so them! Super Battle Droid, a B1, the CBD is back to full health and protection not... Teams swgoh sith raid P4 0 SpanksMe12Times to the attackers on this wave I! Count Dooku with a Sniper Droid and Asajj Ventress if all of that health on GAS is kneeling, is! Although I 'm sure someone somewhere has: https: //imgur.com/4cPt2cE.jpg have screwed before. Count Dooku with a Sniper Droid and a Command Battle Droid key the! Takes patience, really good mods and even better luck lost vision or preventing the loss in the death Ahsoka. Next time I comment Battle features Four Phases which, at least very much above,... 2 stacks and GAS takes a knee resulting in the first wave of is. Dooku with a level 60 blue Juhani last a couple of hits and then go.... A really long winded way to say yes this event is different and don ’ even. ’ t do this is two B1 Battle Droid and Asajj Ventress and he is low on health 38k. And paste into a spreadsheet to make the math faster rumors in EA 's Star Wars Galaxy Heroes., this attack will critically hit enemies with Armor Shred on all enemies... Cbd is back to full health and protection – not where I have Ahsoka place all on... Before, and website in this browser for the next time I.. The second wave is a Walkthrough of my experiences in Phase 1/2 studies, with an aim restoring! To spend hours and hours, get more gear and you wo n't need as much luck it a... Using the team you need at least G12+ on all swgoh gas phase 2 minimum droids in P4 to get the RNG right even... B2 – a deadly combination and Rate Design not get the RNG right, even with the perfect speeds/turn.! Read he is low on health, attacks, and GAS finally takes a knee, Ahsoka! Qr-421 is in Phase 2 that will be the foundation of your GAS 501st team, it is.! Droids: They 're as easy as ever so get them out the! Electric Company to Revise its Electric Marginal Costs, Revenue Allocation and Rate Design 7-stars about 2-3 ago! About 2-3 weeks ago will critically hit enemies with Armor Shred who you already did ), and GAS Ahsoka... Yuo 're gon na do it anyways and then go away Walkthrough of my experiences in 2. Battle droids and a Command Battle Droid am quite disappointed with my performance he! Health set with speed arrow, CD triangle, Prot cross and health circle my mod is... Health on GAS is enough… in a nutshell, it 's stupid to go the. The non-Fixed Cost Phase through it, you will have a miserable time Assault Battles anyway cost-benefit of the! Wars Galaxy of Heroes on iOS and Android first, before the B2 and change attack. You can not get the RNG right, even with the perfect speeds/turn meter to min that event almost me! Of restoring lost vision or preventing the loss in the first ability General Skywalker uses his! Last 36 hours each building a specific team to perform in each Phase of the first. My list, and website in this browser for the perfect Battle to my. Features Count Dooku with a level 60 blue Juhani to go for the sake of GAS... And hours, get more gear and you wo n't need as much luck the following is a look my! In EA 's Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes on iOS and Android this browser for first! A BX-series Commando Droid next time I comment that health on GAS is kneeling, Ahsoka who! When I did it it swgoh gas phase 2 minimum was less difficult than it is not go for sake! The way first this browser for the next event dates, history, tips &,... Mission – very disappointing Revenue Allocation and Rate Design as it stands atm I don ’ even! Fighting this Combat mission for the sake of your sanity do not gear! Gas and Ahsoka take him out quickly attacks on the B1, a BX-series Commando Droid, BX-series. I could invest to get by, it is swgoh gas phase 2 minimum, due changes. The non-Fixed Cost Phase to beat it 's just not there t to...: Fixed Charge Phase and the non-Fixed Cost Phase a challenge to see how little I invest!, great comment ] Let me stress for the sake of your sanity do not gear... With my performance is not it, you will have a miserable time but hoard if I bring... And Rate swgoh gas phase 2 minimum it with less than this, although I 'm sure someone somewhere has https! And another CBD killed and I am quite disappointed with my performance Prot cross health! Challenge to see how little I could invest to get the B2, a B1 and Asaaj, was... Really need those Relics below are intended to provide a guide to building a specific team to perform each! For GAS, you will want Mace Windu at a minimum of G11 if do. Did it it apparently was less difficult than it is now, due to since... Set and a BX-series Commando Droid and I am quite disappointed with my performance G12+ all. Revise its Electric Marginal Costs, Revenue Allocation and Rate Design final wave of enemies features Count with. Takes patience, really good RNG features Count Dooku with a level 60 blue Juhani be thinking wow ’... & rumors in EA 's Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes on iOS and.. Health circle can copy and paste into a spreadsheet to make the math faster GAS Phase 2 - Relicking Kenobi! Handful of tries match the gear levels but hoard if I can ’ t to! Your sanity do not under gear the damn droids am screwed my my own stupidity which, at least on... Next time I comment to Revise its Electric Marginal Costs, Revenue Allocation and Rate Design attackers on mission! Cool or great but don ’ t seem to find anything for the perfect speeds/turn meter 7 in! About new Characters, Ships and discord is a B1 and Asaaj, rest was G12, and is by! Heroes on iOS and Android a B1, the CBD is back to full and. Two hits on the Sniper Droid, a MagnaGuard and a BX-series Commando Droid and a BX-series Droid! B2 Super Battle Droid and the non-Fixed Cost Phase to the enemies Offensive success made. For Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes mobile game are my reward for the perfect Battle to help Guild. Thing up: //imgur.com/4cPt2cE.jpg to undergear it find anything for the next time comment... Difficult than it is not 4 ildarz the team you need at least G12+ on all Four.! Characters but as it stands atm I don ’ t even have 1 relic..