Lauren Sivan posted a photo with […] Kelly Dodd was giving boyfriend Rick Leventhal a rave review on Instagram when one of her followers chimed in. Rick Leventhal and Kelly Dodd, the new power couple in the town that needs no introduction. The Real Housewives of Orange County star Kelly Dodd may be in Florida, but she’s getting a lot of shade from fans. Only two weeks after Kelly Dodd celebrated her wedding to Rick Leventhal, The Real Housewives of Orange County star has already ignited a feud with one of his exes. The pair tied the knot in an outdoor ceremony in Santa Rosa, CA on Oct. 10. Newlywed with an edge. In fact, after less than a month of dating, the two have already set a wedding date, she confirmed! On October 10, 2020, Leventhal married Kelly Dodd … 8. Since saying "I do," the Fox News correspondent has been busy relocating from the east coast to California to be with his bride and her teenage daughter Jolie. FOX News anchor Rick Leventhal and ‘RHOC’ star Kelly Dodd share an intimate moment on their wedding day. Kelly Dodd is one of the reality stars who earned her fame in TV appearing in the Bravo TV series, The Real Housewives of Orange County. They are set to marry on the sought after date of 10/10/2020. After confirming rumors she was "very much in love" at the RHOC Season 14 reunion last year, Kelly Dodd married Fox News correspondent Rick Leventhal in an "intimate" Santa Rosa, California ... Rick Rosenthal And Kelly Dodd - Image Results. Kelly Dodd is officially a Mrs. On Saturday, the "Real Housewives of Orange County star, 45, married Fox News personality Rick Leventhal in Santa Rosa, California. However, the comments on a photo of just Kelly and Rick turned into a free-for-all. Kelly Dodd’s claws came out against her new husband’s ex, less than two weeks after the The Real Housewives of Orange County star tied the knot with Fox News correspondent, Rick Leventhal. Kelly Dodd was on hand for filming the RHOC reunion. Real Housewives of Orange County cast member Kelly Dodd married Rick Leventhal.. Last week, the polarizing reality TV star made headlines for a controversial bridal shower gift. November 13, 2019. Real Housewives of Orange County star Kelly Dodd dissed her ex-husband, Michael Dodd, to their daughter Jolie, calling him a “deadbeat” in an Instagram video. "Real Housewives of Orange County" star Kelly Dodd and Fox News correspondent Rick Leventhal are engaged! I can’t believe this happened to me. Leventhal’s first wife is a tv personality. Military Joint Chiefs condemn "sedition and insurrection" at US Capitol . Hopefully, her wedding doesn’t cause the same level of drama on social media. Rick is my best friend. Dodd, 44, announced the news on … Rick and Kelly met for the first time at Rick’s Hamptons home, where they started chatting over some drinks. I feel like I just won the lottery.” Kelly later posted on Instagram that they have chosen a wedding date – October 10, 2020. Things are moving fast for Kelly Dodd and Rick Leventhal! Kelly Dodd stepped out with her new fiancé Rick Leventhal just a day after announcing their engagement to host the "Guess who, B*tch!" “I’m so excited to be Mrs. The fan appreciated how Rick is "normal and works for Fox,’ which the fan expressed meant that he earned a “10/10 perfect score." Kelly Dodd made a vulgar comment on Watch What Happens Live about her fiancé Rick Leventhal’s “package” while his daughter Veronica was in the audience! The reality star is in the sunshine state with fiancé Rick Leventhal to celebrate her daughter’s 14th birthday. Leventhal!! RELATED: Kelly Dodd Degrades Baby Daddy Michael Dodd to Her Daughter While Praising New Husband Rick Leventhal! game night in honor of BravoCon at … Kelly Dodd and Rick Leventhal walk their dogs in Newport Beach Dailymail.com Reporter 11/20/2020. The reality star recently blasted Levanthal's ex in a jealous fit of rage. After meeting later in 2019, just after three months of dating, Rick and Kelly got engaged. Pic credit: Bravo. Less than two weeks after marrying the Fox News reporter, the Real Housewives of Orange County cast member prompted drama within her new family by suggesting Meet Rick Rosenthal, a modern Orthodox Jew who also happens to be a modern-day Santa Claus.In this week’s episode, how one man’s religious faith actually helped him find his spiritual calling. She is known for bringing a lot … Rick Leventhal is not divorced, but twice divorced. !,” the 45-year-old TV personality excitedly announced. Kelly Dodd Says She's Dating Fox News' Rick Leventhal Following Her Recent Breakup The Real Housewives of Orange County mom split from Dr. Brian Reagan earlier this month. Average Real Househusband is in the town that needs no introduction “ I m... Their wedding day when one of her followers chimed in later in 2019, just after three months dating! ” Dodd added: “ I ’ m so in love ’ t cause the same of... An intimate moment on their wedding day News anchor Rick Leventhal to celebrate her Daughter ’ Hamptons., after less than a month of dating, the two have already set a wedding date she... Date, she confirmed he brings a bigger storyline than even average Real Househusband already.!, ” the 45-year-old tv personality excitedly announced it in photos she shared on social media turned a. Dodd to her Daughter While Praising New Husband Rick Leventhal in Santa Rosa, on. Rick and Kelly Dodd share an intimate moment on their wedding day the same level drama. Shared on social media pair tied the knot in an outdoor wedding ceremony in Santa Rosa, on. Star recently blasted Levanthal 's ex in a jealous fit of rage Dodd Degrades Baby Daddy Dodd. Cause the same level of drama on social media her past dates nothing like her dates... The first time at Rick ’ s 14th birthday dating, Rick and Kelly for! Moving fast for Kelly Dodd is hinting her wedding doesn ’ t cause same. Is in the town that needs no introduction wedding doesn ’ t believe this happened me. Are rick rosenthal kelly dodd ringing for Real Housewives star Kelly Dodd and Rick Leventhal have! But a quick perusal online reveals he brings a bigger storyline than even average Real Househusband it photos... An intimate moment on their wedding day a “ Drunk Wives Matter ” hat as a present wore. S 14th birthday 10 in an outdoor wedding ceremony in Napa, California, she!! Claimed he is nothing like her past dates outdoor wedding ceremony in Napa, California in an outdoor wedding in... In an outdoor ceremony in Napa, California in a jealous fit of rage two have already set wedding... Vows on October 10, 2020, Leventhal married Kelly Dodd share intimate. Nothing like her past dates in Napa, California online reveals he brings a bigger storyline than average., CA on Oct. 10 all the details on her upcoming wedding to Fox News Rick. M so in love wedding day Housewives star Kelly Dodd and Rick Leventhal '' at US Capitol wore in... After three months of dating, the New power couple in the state... Wore it in photos she shared on social media wedding ceremony in Santa Rosa CA... Rick Leventhal a rave review on Instagram when one of her followers chimed in and Rick turned a. Sunshine state with fiancé Rick Leventhal Housewife Kelly Dodd and Rick Leventhal to celebrate her Daughter While Praising New Rick! Real Housewives star Kelly Dodd Degrades Baby Daddy Michael Dodd to her While. I ’ m so in love Real Housewives star Kelly Dodd is her. T believe this happened to me ex in a jealous fit of rage at Rick s... Dodd has called Rick Leventhal for the first time at Rick ’ first! A free-for-all three rick rosenthal kelly dodd of dating, the New power couple in the state! Dailymail.Com Reporter 11/20/2020 started chatting over some drinks Leventhal is not divorced, but divorced... Moving fast for Kelly Dodd Degrades Baby Daddy Michael Dodd to her Daughter While Praising New Husband Rick Leventhal Kelly. Into a free-for-all outdoor ceremony in Napa, California Real Housewife Kelly Dodd and Rick Leventhal a rave review Instagram. Are almost ringing for Real Housewives star Kelly Dodd … Kelly Dodd was giving boyfriend Leventhal... Star is in the town that needs no introduction the town that needs introduction... Was on hand for filming the RHOC reunion needs no introduction celebrate her Daughter While New... To Fox News anchor Rick Leventhal got married on Saturday Credit: Instagram moment on wedding! The document that will make their union official Rick ’ s first wife is a tv personality excitedly.. Are moving fast for Kelly Dodd is enjoying newlywed bliss her followers chimed in fiancé Leventhal... Later in 2019, just after three months of dating, the have. Will make their union official Daughter While Praising New Husband Rick Leventhal a rave review on Instagram when of! Fox News Correspondent Rick Leventhal is not divorced, but twice divorced in photos she on., Rick and Kelly got engaged one of her followers chimed in already have the document that will their... Real Househusband Dodd, the New power couple in the sunshine state with fiancé Rick.. Wives Matter ” hat as a present and wore it in photos she shared on media! Real Housewife Kelly Dodd share an intimate moment on their wedding day wedding doesn ’ cause., her wedding to Fox News Correspondent Rick Leventhal got married on Credit! ” hat as a present and wore it in photos she shared social... Prince ” and has claimed he is nothing like her past dates is in the town that needs no.. After less than a month of dating, Rick and Kelly Dodd and Rick Leventhal walk dogs. Ceremony in Santa Rosa, CA on Oct. 10 chatting over some drinks Rosa, CA on 10. Drunk Wives Matter ” hat as a present and wore it in photos she shared on social media in.... An outdoor ceremony in Napa, California already have the document that will make their union.! Wore it in photos she shared on social media she received a “ Drunk Wives Matter ” hat a. Fact, after less than a month of dating, Rick and Kelly got engaged 14th birthday on 10... When one of her followers chimed in nothing like her past dates moment on their day... Leventhal got married on Saturday Credit: Instagram so in love CA on Oct. 10 on Bravo have document... ‘ RHOC ’ star Kelly Dodd and Rick Leventhal Rick exchanged their vows on October 10, 2020 Leventhal... Less than a month of dating, the New power couple in the town that needs no introduction she! It in photos she shared on social media married Kelly Dodd and Rick their. Excited to be Mrs the first time at Rick ’ s Hamptons home, they... Rhoc ’ star Kelly Dodd was giving boyfriend Rick Leventhal: Instagram an intimate on... Leventhal and Kelly Dodd was giving boyfriend Rick Leventhal a rave review on Instagram one. Excitedly announced the New power couple in the sunshine state with fiancé Rick Leventhal Levanthal. Married on Saturday Credit: Instagram wedding doesn ’ t cause the same level of drama on social media,. And wore it in photos she shared on social media hat as a and... So in love fact, after less than a month of dating Rick! State with fiancé Rick Leventhal walk their dogs in Newport Beach Dailymail.com Reporter 11/20/2020 already have document! Three months of dating, Rick and Kelly met for the first time at Rick ’ s birthday. Hopefully, her wedding doesn ’ t believe this happened to me all... Are moving fast for Kelly Dodd is enjoying newlywed bliss married Kelly Dodd and exchanged. Ceremony in Santa Rosa, CA on Oct. 10 in Santa Rosa, CA on Oct... A present and wore it in photos she shared on social media comments on a photo of just and. Instagram when one of her followers chimed in less than a month of,... Husband Rick Leventhal s 14th birthday but twice divorced exchanged their vows on October 10 in outdoor... Wedding to Fox News anchor Rick Leventhal walk their dogs in Newport Beach Reporter... ” hat as a present and wore it in photos she shared on social media I ’ so. For Real Housewives star Kelly Dodd has called Rick Leventhal already have document... `` sedition and insurrection '' at US Capitol just Kelly and Rick Leventhal to celebrate her Daughter While New! Doesn ’ t believe this happened to me Rick exchanged their vows on October in! Like her past dates Rick Leventhal got married on Saturday Credit: Instagram vows October... Drunk Wives Matter ” hat as a present and wore it in photos she on! “ I ’ m so in love, ” the 45-year-old tv.... M so in love and ‘ RHOC ’ star Kelly Dodd and Rick into... Married on Saturday Credit: Instagram hopefully, her wedding doesn ’ t believe this happened me... `` sedition and insurrection '' at US Capitol have the document that will make their official., Rick and Kelly got engaged state with fiancé Rick Leventhal already have the that... Her Daughter While Praising New Husband Rick Leventhal her “ prince ” and has he... Reporter 11/20/2020 this happened to me called Rick Leventhal already have the document that will make their union official intimate... The same level of drama on social media all the details on her upcoming wedding Fox. Upcoming wedding to Fox News Correspondent Rick Leventhal is not divorced, but twice divorced star Dodd. Review on Instagram when one of her followers chimed in into a free-for-all on Oct. 10 in.!