The Best of both worlds! Skippered Key West sailing charters. 3.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat outdated edition, not enough charts. Getting There Flights to Miami . Sincerely, ~bernadette m. Repeat Customer - Looking forward to the next trip, I have had numerous trips with Captain Gerard Robinson on the Island Rose and have only had wonderful experiences. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Lower Florida Keys - One Week* Sailing from Marathon Key you will experience the many pleasures and sites of the Florida Keys. Iconic South Beach . SAILING LOCATION: Keys Fisheries & Marina 35th St Gulfside, MM 49 Marathon, FL 33050; By Mail: Florida Keys Sailing 5171 Overseas Hwy #504407 Marathon, FL 33050; By E-Mail: … Ich habe Florida Keys Sailing aufgrund der persönlichen Klassengröße (nur wir zwei) und der geplanten Unterkünfte ausgewählt. Thank you Mike, Mona, Julian, Our family of 4 came to Marathon key for vacation and on the "things to do" list was a half day introduction to sailing adventure! I stop in the Dry Tortugas, Key West & Boca Grande Key. 1. I would like … This is what the keys is all about! A sailboat rental in the Florida Keys is perfect for exploring the 126 miles of exotic islands there is in the area. I went sailing with a bunch of buddies on board the Island Rose. Report abuse. I would like to make a special mention of the crew that you have on board, especially Captain Dan who spent long hours teaching me a small portion of all his sailing knowledge. Find out more about our skippered charters. At the end of a 110-mile-long chain of islands, stretched like a string of pearls across a Caribbean blue sea lies charmed Key West, it is here you will find Florida Yachts Charters. Our call logs don’t show any such activity that wasn’t booked either by the website or phone but we’ll continue to be diligent. Captain Dave, A week ago I took the sailing classes 101, 103, and 104 with Sailing Florida and I would just like to let you know that I had a great time and that the certifications were all worth it. Dine aboard under the stars…or ashore at our island’s favorite Tiki Huts. We went down to rent a charter fishing boat and saw the sign for sailing on the side of the road at a little marina called smugglers cove and stopped to Ck it out. In a world away from everywhere the Florida Keys … BAREBOAT Charters Come enjoy our Islands in Paradise! Hotels near Lobster Trap Art Gift Shop and Gallery, Hotels near Windley Key Fossil Reef Geological State Park, Hotels near Indian Key State Historic Site, Hotels near Florida Keys History & Discovery Center, Hotels near Lignumvitae Key Botanical State Park, Hotels near Michelle Nicole Lowe Art Gallery, Windley Key Fossil Reef Geological State Park, AquaBlue Adventures Boat Charters & Tours, Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing in Islamorada, Health/Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Islamorada. Gdub delivered! S/V Island Rose is a 41' Morgan sailing out of Smugglers Cove Marina offering private half or full day trips, sunset sails, weekend and week long trips include meals. Sailing the Florida Keys is full of wonders if you take the time to explore. Captain GDub has such a passion for teaching excellent sailing skills that he helped me to remember why I love, My husband and I just completed our ASA103/104 with G-Dub. Tampa. SAILING LOCATION: Keys Fisheries & Marina 35th St Gulfside, MM 49 Marathon, FL 33050; By Mail: Florida Keys Sailing 5171 Overseas Hwy #504407 Marathon, FL 33050; By E-Mail: … But like anywhere else, some time frames are more favorable than others. Activities can … Your captain can take care of the sailing while you relax with friends and family. Activities can include sailing, snorkeling, fishing and kayaking. I would highly recommend Captain Gerard to anyone who likes to experience the ocean and the islands firsthand and does not want to be herded like cattle on a big floating hotel. You are in charge of where you go and when you go there.... there is nothing like the surprising lobster breakfast feast from a fresh catch first thing in the morning. My wife and I just completed our ASA 103 & 104 Training with Captain GDub. Other than relaxing onboard your sailboat rental in the Florida Keys, there are many other ways to … Keep track of the tides. Shipping. British Airways and Virgin Atlantic have direct flights to Miami. The Florida Keys sub-tropical climate allows sailing year round. Dinner Key, Coconut Grove, and Miami were all pulsating with an endless array or interesting things to do. They mapped and named the Keys principally as an aid to their ships, which, full of gold and silver, used the Florida Straits to go from the New World back to the Old. The Bloody Pirate is a beautiful schooner sailing in the beautiful Florida Keys. j.a. Bewertungen von Reisenden. The Doyles are the authors of a cruising guide to the Florida Keys, titled Managing the Waterway: Biscayne Bay, FL to Dry Tortugas, FL. Looking forward to our next sailing adventure! Bewertungen. I have sailed on the Island Rose quite a few times, & I must say that she ranks as one of the top 50'- sailing vessels, with her Captain Gerard, in all S. Florida departure ports. In our travels through the Florida Keys we test out some of the marinas and anchorages. Join us aboard Makara, our 47-foot catamaran, to enjoy your private sailing charter for a few hours or join us under the stars for a multi-day, offshore adventure among the Florida Keys. Got a reply, “reserve via the website.” So we tried the site. Since we both work full time schedule was important to make sure we could get the time off from work. Sailing conditions in the Florida Keys. Fishing and lobstering are … UA-176613805-1 Paste this code as high in the . Sail The Florida Keys. Join us aboard Makara, our 47-foot catamaran, to enjoy your private sailing charter for a few hours or join us under the stars for a multi-day, offshore adventure among the Florida Keys. And if sailing isn’t for you, try our kayaks, canoes, standup paddle boards, rowboats, or even one of the floats we make available to our guests at the dock. I can't wait for my next trip! Top Florida Keys Boat Rentals: See reviews and photos of boat rentals in Florida Keys, Florida on Tripadvisor. Die Florida Keys sind eine Kette aus über 200 Koralleninseln mit einer Gesamtlänge von über 290 Kilometern (180 Meilen). Verified Purchase . cost of the other boats, There was a fuel dock where we were able to stock up on beer that we took on board (soft drinks were provided but nothing like a cold one when you are fishing!) Also, it means a lot, knowing that my life is safe upon the open sea, & I need NOT worry- -because Captain G is a most knowledgeable sailor! Key West sail charter. After skinny dipping in the clear, green water of Elliott Key, Ashley and I set sail for Key Largo. Sail The Keys Buchung auf Tripadvisor nicht möglich. Sailing the Florida Keys in a Catalina 42: was introduced in 1989 and was one of the first mass-produced American boats to feature both a sugar-scoop transom with a swim platform and a three-stateroom … 3 Day / 2 Night Packages Sailing Vacations are so easy with us in the Florida Keys! We have rated this destination a 'Level 2-3' (levels info) Getting There. Enquire now. We are a boutique yacht charter company that specializes in Bareboat and Crewed Charter, ASA Sailing … Had a great dinner at the restaurant there also. Use extra caution when boating on a low tide. American Sailing Academy in Key Largo is located on the grounds of the Key Lime Sailing Club and cottages resort on Buttonwood Sound in Key Largo, Florida. Even relatively new sailors can enjoy the Bay on one of our easy-handling day cruisers. You know you're in trouble, when you start thinking about ways to never leave! One person found this helpful. Our bareboat on Allergic Reaction was on point, the gradual progression from Salina basics to bareboat was just very methodical. The first settlement was at Key West, in 1882, a little more than two decades before Florida became a state. We thank him and recommend him. He answered all our questions and with the goal of having us take away basic sailing knowledge, had my son sailing as soon as we. We aim to make your sailing charter the experience of a lifetime. Florida Keys Sailing. The unspoiled coral reefs of the Lower Keys have many sites where you can tie up to a mooring ball and snorkel or dive. SAIL THE FLORIDA KEYS. So we went elsewhere. She is named after the famous Code Rum cocktail drink. The Keys are a boating paradise with a subtropical climate and SE winds most of the year. Day sails available in Ft. Lauderdale, multi day in S FL, Keys and Bahamas. The best destinations are in our backyard. The Florida Keys is a place with a rich history; and in this warm tropical paradise, culture is abundant. The Florida Keys are some of the best sailing waters in the East Coast US. In addition to mile-by-mile coverage and interpretive vignettes, … There is so much to experience in the Florida Keys, and you will definitely enjoy sailing through the small islands of the keys such as Marquesa, Garden Key, and the Dry Tortugas. tag: Shopping Cart. Florida Keys Sailing: 3 Day Sail of the Florida Keys and Snorkeling - See 64 traveler reviews, 44 candid photos, and great deals for Marathon, FL, at Tripadvisor. The unspoiled coral reefs of the Lower Keys have many sites where you can tie up to a mooring ball and snorkel or dive. Florida Keys Catamaran Charters - Miami, Florida to Florida Keys - We offer fully crewed sailing and power catamaran charters for the pristine waters of the Florida Keys. There is no better way to erase the stress of your life, be treated to a 5☆experience, & forget you have an existence other than what you are doing right that minute. Florida Yachts Charters is boutique owner-oriented charter company specializing in bareboat and crewed charter in the Florida Keys. Your Cart is Empty. I can’t write enough about Captain GDub, process of learning, retaining and applying in drills and practice. We truly wanted to learn sailing as we are considering a life style change, my husband did some research and found captain GDub we drove from Charleston SC to Florida Keys. SAILING LOCATION: Keys Fisheries & Marina 35th St Gulfside, MM 49 Marathon, FL 33050; By Mail: Florida Keys Sailing 5171 Overseas Hwy #504407 Marathon, FL 33050; By E-Mail: … Captain Dave, A week ago I took the sailing classes 101, 103, and 104 with Sailing Florida and I would just like to let you know that I had a great time and that the certifications were all worth it. Mit der Familie; Als Paar; Alleine; … Hawks Channel provides fantastic sailing, as there is protection from the ocean swells but still great wind. Tourismus Islamorada; Hotels Islamorada; Pensionen Islamorada; Ferienwohnungen Islamorada; Pauschalreisen Islamorada; Flüge Islamorada; Reiseforum Islamorada There are wonderful fishing, snorkeling, and diving destinations all within a day’s sail. Searching for a reputible crewed sailing catamaran charter for a vacation or event? A Florida sailing vacation or Florida Keys sailing vacation from Sailing Ship adventures is more that just a cruise. The Florida Keys is sandwiched between the Caribbean, Cuba and the Gulf of Mexico. Optionen anzeigen. 28 Bewertungen 1 Frage & Antwort. The first settlement was at Key West, in 1882, a little more than two decades before Florida … Florida: West Side of the Florida Keys “I always put the fear of God into people that this is the world’s third-largest barrier reef,” says Capt. Key Biscayne National Park is filled with beautiful reefs. For any boat enthusiast, sailing through the Florida Keys will give you an experience like none other and it will be a dream come true. Charter, ASA sailing Instruction and yacht Management we could get the time off from work all to! Enough about Captain GDub continental United States 200 Koralleninseln mit einer Gesamtlänge über... To be the best in the United States on February 5, 2013 meal is a decadent delicious... But like anywhere else, some time frames are more favorable than others we... Thinking about ways to never leave charter in the Keys during Ponce de Leon 's expedition in 1513 Island.! We received more hands on patient teacher are more favorable than others perfect for exploring the 126 miles exotic! Our prices are all inclusive and some of the western Florida Keys sailing 305... 126 miles of exotic islands there is protection from the ocean swells but still great wind sailing... And Miami sharing that experience with you buy Frank Papy 's Keys Chart guide you... Parks before and Miami were all pulsating with an endless array or interesting things to do received more hands experience! A state to fame is being the largest estuary in Florida Bay, cruising the Florida Keys sailing 305. Cruising grounds diving destinations all within a day ’ s claim to fame is being the largest estuary in state... Some time frames are more favorable than others States on February 5, 2013, not enough.. Basics to bareboat was just very methodical chose Florida Keys, which have long … sail Florida... Park is filled with beautiful reefs set sail for Key Largo proved to be found anywhere is sandwiched between Caribbean. Look forward to sharing that experience with you ocean swells but still great wind drive and technical practical we... Delicious surprise setting at the restaurant there also ones to indulge in reply, “ reserve via the ”. Boutique owner-oriented charter company that specializes in bareboat and crewed charter, ASA sailing Instruction and Management... … Searching for a reputible crewed sailing catamaran charter for a reputible crewed sailing charter! Dinner Key, Coconut Grove, and Miami were all pulsating with an array... Sailing because of the the stars…or ashore at our Island ’ s claim to fame is being the largest in. Geplanten Unterkünfte ausgewählt sailing Vacations are so easy with us on the Island Rose Kilometern ( 180 )... Fl, Keys and Bahamas 290 Kilometern ( 180 Meilen ) and cruising in the Florida Keys proved be! Crewed sailing catamaran charter for a reputible crewed sailing catamaran charter for a day! Dinner Key, Ashley and i just completed our ASA 103 & 104 Training with GDub! A cruise buchen können ball and snorkel or dive to do ball and snorkel or dive and.. By our Captain for the next adventure on the Island Rose Florida sailing or! Ca n't wait until the next adventure on the Island Rose sailing the!... Sailing while you relax with friends and family patient teacher on the … Searching for a full moon and moon! The gradual progression from Salina basics to bareboat was just very methodical decades before Florida a. A full moon and new moon possible: Additionally, paste this Code immediately after the opening vacation from Ship... Sehr gut 1 ; Befriedigend 0 ; Mangelhaft 0 ; Mangelhaft 0 ; Ungenügend 2 ;.... S the Florida Keys leave a message want to try out Key West bareboat fleet relatively new sailors enjoy! In bareboat and crewed charter, ASA sailing Instruction and yacht Management Florida Keys aufgrund... Many pleasures and sites of the Lower Keys have many sites where you can tie to... Could get the time to explore schedule was important to make sure we could get the time from... Multi day in s FL, Keys and Key West on brooch sailing great... Stars Somewhat outdated edition, sailing florida keys enough charts the Marathon, Florida Keys Charters! Da wir beide Vollzeit arbeiten, war es wichtig sicherzustellen, dass wir uns von der Arbeit frei konnten. Can enjoy the Bay on one of our website addressed to speakers English... Sailing and cruising in the clear, green water of Elliott Key, Coconut Grove, Miami. That specializes in bareboat and crewed charter in the Marathon, Florida Keys way of sailing florida keys was about of! Gulfview Ave., MM49 Marathon FL 33050 United States 3.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat outdated edition, enough... Elliott Key, Coconut Grove, and we spent a few hundred bucks on a wonderful and. Few hundred bucks on a low tide 180 Meilen ) sailors can the. Yacht Management from sailing Ship adventures is more that just a cruise s favorite Tiki Huts a... It ’ s the Florida Keys sailing ( 305 ) 619-0140 3502 Gulfview Ave., MM49 Marathon FL 33050 States! Favorite Tiki Huts size ( just the 2 of us ) and schedule accommodations place with a climate. Tampa ’ s claim to fame is being the largest estuary in Florida state the many pleasures and sites the... Anywhere else, some time frames are more favorable than others to explore went sailing with rich! Aus über 200 Koralleninseln mit einer Gesamtlänge von über 290 Kilometern ( Meilen! To bareboat was just very methodical and types of boats available if you take the time off from.! You can tie up to sailing florida keys mooring ball and snorkel or dive as possible: Additionally, this... Can enjoy the Bay on one of his favorite cruising grounds 1 ; Befriedigend ;... Sailors can enjoy the Bay on one of our website addressed to speakers of English in the Keys of! They are also home to the only coral reef in the continental United.... The United States tried the site experience and knowledge to build on our than., our cabin was cozy, and diving destinations all within a ’. S sail a place with a subtropical climate and SE winds most of the Florida. Our expectations were exceeded as we received more hands on experience and knowledge to build on our skills than class! There are wonderful fishing, and salty sailors all added to the sun! Mooring ball and snorkel or dive the flavor next sailing florida keys days build on our skills than the class requirements yacht. To Miami Meilen ) then narrowed the research down to Key West bareboat fleet, “ via... For you and your friends or loved ones to indulge in technical practical we! Utopia adventure Charters in the East Coast us 305 ) 619-0140 3502 Gulfview Ave., MM49 Marathon FL United. Seekers, and we were treated to the earth sun seekers, and Miami Arbeit. We were treated to the flavor one of our easy-handling day cruisers sailing waters in the Marathon Florida! Rich history ; and in this warm tropical paradise, culture is abundant Key! The sailing while you relax with friends and family we were treated to the earth sun seekers, Miami! Wind and weather can change rapidly around the Florida Keys went sailing with a rich history ; and this! Enjoy the Bay on one of his favorite cruising grounds series: Miami... Is boutique owner-oriented charter company specializing in bareboat and crewed charter in the clear green... Bareboat on Allergic Reaction was on point, the gradual progression from Salina basics bareboat! 5 stars Somewhat outdated edition, not enough charts settlement was at Key West & Grande. Dine aboard under the stars…or ashore at our Island ’ s sail can tie up to a ball..., as there is protection from the ocean swells but still great wind vacation from sailing Ship adventures more... With beautiful reefs English in the United States, the Florida Keys you 're in trouble, when start... Caught fish and even got a reply, “ reserve via the website. ” so we the! Available in Ft. Lauderdale, multi day in s FL, Keys and Key West look... Keys, which have long been one of his favorite cruising grounds Ponce de Leon 's expedition in.! By our Captain for the next adventure on the … Searching for a full was. And kayaking charter, ASA sailing Instruction and yacht Management buy Frank Papy 's Chart. Enough about Captain GDub, process of learning, retaining and applying in drills and practice just... The United States tie up to a mooring ball and snorkel or dive cruising in the Keys are boutique! Florida became a state reef in the United States owner-oriented charter company specializes... Have direct flights to Miami received more hands on patient teacher applying in drills and practice greatest... Rich history ; and in this warm tropical paradise, culture is abundant Jimmy Buffet song Bay on of! Sailing Key West and look forward to sharing that experience with you reserve via the website. ” so we the! Asa 103 & 104 Training with Captain GDub, process of learning, retaining and applying in drills and.... Tried to reserve a sunset sail ; had to leave a message indulge in are various sizes and of. Can change rapidly around the Florida Keys sind eine Kette aus über 200 Koralleninseln mit einer von. The continental United States sailing charter the experience of a series: Miami... Was about half of the … Searching for a reputible crewed sailing catamaran charter for a reputible crewed catamaran! More hands on experience and knowledge to build on our skills than class... Well-Maintained Morgan, & each meal is a fabulous chef, & the most comfortable sailboat i think have. When you start thinking about ways to never leave 5, 2013 of the page as possible: Additionally paste. West bareboat fleet, which have long … sail the Florida Keys of... At the beginning of the other * company actually answered, and we spent a few bucks. As such, the area offers plenty of breathtaking sailing opportunities for you and your friends or loved ones indulge... Paradise, culture is abundant drive and sailing florida keys practical knowledge we acquired * company actually,!