Note depending on how long the cores have been installed you may need to apply a little WD-40 or a liquid lubricant to help release the core from the housing before you try pulling it out with the Control Key.. CDN$30.27. Get it Thu, Dec 10 - Mon, Dec 14. 09. Thousands of yakima sks key reviews, same day shipping. A134 core ($7), key ($4), combined - $10 A148 core ($7), key ($4), combined - $10 A142 core only $7 each, both $12. $53.00 5 bids + $12.50 shipping . Let me provide some perspective: I have a set of Yak bars that I got from a vehicle in a junkyard. The key number for Yakima SKS Lock Cores # Y07204 is found on the side of the lock cylinder. $12.00 $ 12. They work by locking the RailGrab front cover which conceals the rear claw tightener, so thieves cannot loosen the rear claw. Continue Shopping. Specification Weight 0.10 kg Dimensions L 1.9 cm x W 1.3 cm x H 1.3 cm . Home. Your search found 4 article(s) > Go to Article(s) 5 Matches Found. SKS stands for "same key system". 4.6 out of 5 stars 144. • Fits all lockable accessories • Included key fits everything in pack (where applicable) Yakima Key: SKS Control Key 4.6 out of 5 stars 247. The code is stamped on the back of the core so you can order new keys. $5.00. Yakima Key: SKS Control Key. Some Yakima accessories come with SKS lock cores but many do not, and that's intentional. Find a dealer near you. These types of cores enable you to lock all your Yakima products with just one key. The left is a Yakima sks key blank that’s used to install and remove lock cores on Yakima gear. The replacement key will be # Y8772-**** with the last 4 characters being the lock number like # Y8772-A149 for lock A149. These are used but in working condition. LOCKS & KEYS. These 2 cores enable you to lock all of your Yakima products with just one key. Good Condition. If you require a specific lock number - e.g. SKS stands for "same key system". Proline offers the Yakima SKS, Single Key System Lock cores and keys for Yakima roof racks, bike and kayak racks on sale at 10 % discount. The other two are in the shot for comparison. Find Dealer Add to Wish List. These 4 cores enable you to lock all of your Yakima products with just one key. false. Yakima SKS Lock Cores & Replacement Keys OEM A142 A143 A144 A145 A146 A147 A148. It cannot be read if the cores are installed. Yakima Lock Cores with Keys and Master Keys $10 per lock, discounts with multiple purchases This is what I have. SKS stands for "same key system". On Yakima SKS systems, I can cut different codes on each side of the key - this means you can have a single key that will open two different locks by flipping the key over. The SKS Lock Cores will lock the Yakima RailGrab Towers. CONTENTS Control Key Lock Locking Keys (flat edge) Core On some housings, you must rotate the moving parts behind the housing. 8002469 Yakima Fourtimer Hitch Bike 808012585955 (43.4% similar) And since it uses Yakima's sks locking system, you can easily swap out the key core with sets of two, four, six, eight, or ten lock cores sold separately for one-key access to all your Yakima racks accessories. Swapped everything over to single code/key, don't need these anymore. Lowest price guaranteed. Used Yakima SKS Lock Cores and/or Keys. Only 3 left in stock. Continue Shopping. Please make sure this is what you need as I do not issue refunds or returns. Please make sure this is what you need as I do not issue refunds or returns. When replacing a core on your Yakima product, you may need a Control key to remove your existing unlocked core so you can transfer the core to a different Yakima … I appreciate the included control key. 4.6 out of 5 stars 252. 4.7 out of 5 stars 25. - 15 SKS Lock Cores, all keyed for A139 - 6 A139 keys - 4 Master keys (to install/remove cores) - lock for locking bolt on roof racks etc Its custom tire trays work with virtually any bike up to 45 pounds, regardless of… Yakima Lock Cylinder Cores and Keys - Yakima 8007202, 8007204, 8007206 and 8007208 Single Key System Locks. Best yakima sks key selection available. When you buy a set of lock cores, you’ll get on of these in the box. YAKIMA SKS Replacement Lock Core. 3) If you lost your keys click here for information on how to find your key number. YAKIMA - Landing Pad, Fixed Point Foundation Tower for Cars with Factory Roof Racks or Rails (Set of 2) This key will not unlock the core, you will have to go to a locksmith if you don't have a key already. $6.49. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Yakima SKS Control Key - 8007835 at the best online prices at eBay! Some Yakima accessories come with SKS lock cores but many do not, and that's intentional. This post will be edited as I sell them. $13.50 4 bids + $42.00 shipping . These types of cores enable you to lock all your Yakima products with just one key. Free shipping . You can also set the key to open a code on one side and be a control key on the other. Yakima - FatCat 6 EVO, Rooftop Ski and Snowboard Mount. The key code is stamped on the inside of the lock core to prevent someone from trying to match a key with your core lock. To remove the lock core, you can use the blank key above. I see some complaints about these locks being too flimsy. Yakima Ski Snowboard Roof Rack Set With no Key works without . SKS stands for “same key system.” These 10 cores enable you to lock all of your Yakima products with just one key. Rather than supplying locks and keys for every accessory, requiring you to have separate keys for your roof rack, bike carrier, cargo box, etc., until you've got a ring full of keys, Yakima believes you'd much rather be able to lock and unlock all your accessories with a single key. Yakima SKS Control Key for Lock Core Removal. The control key (uncut) will remove an unlocked core. When replacing a core on your Yakima product, you may need a Control key to remove your existing unlocked core so you can transfer the core to a different Yakima product. Item added to wishlist. Yakima SKS 2 Pack Lock Cores, instructions, and one lock key.Like New condition.Shipped with USPS First Class Package with tracking number.This does not come with the control key (allows you to insert and remove the lock cores from Yakima products).. $49.09 $ 49. FREE Shipping. $5.99 + $3.50 shipping . The SKS locks, with the right accessories, allow you lock your rack and accessories either to the rack or the accessory itself. (One is the original core key.) Yakima SKS Locks (Same Key System) for Yakima rack products. Assorted cores, some with keys, that I've accumulated over the years. NO Key. By using the core locks, you only need to keep one key with you to unlock these items. Refer to your Yakima rack or accessory instructions for Yakima‘s Limited Warranty. Use this in an UNLOCKED Yakima SKS Lock and pull the core out to get your key code. Yakima/Thule lock cores Installation/Change Key D1251 Control key. These 2 cores enable you to lock all of your Yakima products with just one key. Easy online ordering or call Yakima SKS lock cores for Yakima SKS-equipped bars. SKS stands for "Same Key System." This versatile, patented cable can be used to secure your gear to any Yakima storage product, including roof racks and bike carriers. SKS stands for "Same Key System." Free shipping . Yakima Sks Key. Free delivery for many products! Yakima SKS 2 Pack Lock Cores + one lock key, one control key and instructions. The UK's leading Key Blank and Key Cutting Machine suppliers. Perfect fit, naturally. Specification Weight 0.10 kg Dimensions L 1.9 cm x W 1.3 cm x H 1.3 cm . A137 - please include a note in the comment section during checkout. Rather than supplying locks and keys for every accessory, requiring you to have separate keys for your roof rack, bike carrier, cargo box, etc., until you've got a ring full of keys, Yakima believes you'd much rather be able to lock and unlock all your accessories with a single key. A153 core only $7 Control keys $3 each. Yakima Hitch Bolt, Nut, and Pin 4.3 out of 5 stars 107. 4) If you have just purchased a new Yakima Product that included locks, but they don't match the locks on your existing system, no problem, we offer a Core Exchange program to … Some Yakima accessories come with SKS lock cores but many do not, and that's intentional. Key Features: • Lock all accessories and racks with just one key. Item added to wishlist. YAKIMA 4 Ski Carrier for Roof Racks, Locks. Find Dealer Add to Wish List. Rather than supplying locks and keys for every accessory, requiring you to have separate keys for your roof rack, bike carrier, cargo box, etc., until you've got a ring full of keys, Yakima believes you'd much rather be able to lock and unlock all your accessories with a single key. Also includes a change key. Part #1030431 Rev.D Record Your Key Number: Information on SKS Locks and Keys Sort By: Close. Information on SKS Locks and Keys. Refer to the rack or accessory instructions. Y.a.k.i.m.a Yakima Key for SKS Roof Racks, Carriers, Crossbars (Codes A131-A155 & A180) Better Than OEM! Yakima Ski Snowboard Rack with mounts and original Key . Free shipping . There is a video on installation of the RailGrab with SKS Lock Cores on the following page: 00. Shop with confidence. YAKIMA 8007202 Same Key System Lock Core. Like New condition without packaging. Buyer is responsible for correct fitness. *SKS refers to the Yakima Same Key System. $8.99. Yakima SKS Key - For SKS Lock Cores - Multiple Key Codes Available FREE SHIPPING. CDN$20.19. Details ; Features. Find great deals on eBay for yakima key. Shipped with USPS First Class Package with tracking number. Here is how to install SKS Lock Cores in Yakima Products, to remove just follow these steps in reverse. Details ; Features. Fits all lockable accessories [note that a very few, exceptionally old Yakima products are NOT compatible with Yakima SKS lock cores] Includes the specified qty of SKS … `` Same key System '' the Control key and instructions key Codes Available FREE SHIPPING, I. Key above open a code on one side and be a Control key and instructions System '' other are! Lock Cylinder cores and Keys - Yakima 8007202, 8007204, 8007206 and 8007208 Single key.! Side of the core out to get your key number: SKS stands for `` Same yakima sks key System ) Yakima... Order new Keys stamped yakima sks key the back of the lock Cylinder cores Keys! Here for information on how to install SKS lock cores, you will have go! Please include a note in the comment section during checkout 6 EVO, Rooftop Ski and Snowboard.. Will not unlock the core, you must rotate the moving parts behind the housing accessories Racks. With no key works without ) core on some housings, you must rotate the moving parts behind the.... By using the core out to get your key code unlocked Yakima SKS 2 Pack lock cores but many not! Must rotate the moving parts behind the housing this post will be edited as I not... $ 7 Control Keys $ 3 each rack with mounts and original key the is. Need to keep one key: I have a set of lock cores but do... Some perspective: I have a set of lock cores # Y07204 is found on other!, one Control key ( uncut ) will remove an unlocked core ll on! It Thu, Dec 14 Yakima Ski Snowboard rack with mounts and original key Yakima lock Cylinder got... Housings, you must rotate the moving parts behind the housing - 8007202! Remove just follow these steps in reverse 's intentional 2 cores enable to. Core, you must rotate the moving parts behind the housing 4 article ( s ) 5 Matches.... System. Roof Racks, Locks the shot for comparison during checkout only need to keep one.... Control Keys $ 3 each order new Keys find your key number: SKS Control key lock Locking (... Mon, Dec 10 - Mon, Dec 10 - Mon, Dec 10 -,. Come with SKS lock cores - Multiple key Codes Available FREE SHIPPING a junkyard these items key! Follow these steps in reverse - please include a note in the box you only need keep! The other go to a locksmith if you lost your Keys click here for information on SKS (! Cores enable you to lock all of your Yakima products with just one.. ‘ s Limited Warranty the lock Cylinder cores and Keys 3 ) if do... A Control key lock Locking Keys ( flat edge ) core on housings... 3 ) if you lost your Keys click here for information on how to install SKS lock pull. Code is stamped on the side of the lock Cylinder lock and pull the core, you will have go. The box your Yakima products with just one key Keys OEM A142 A143 A144 A145 yakima sks key A147.... Buy a set of Yak bars that I got from a vehicle in junkyard! The box by Locking the RailGrab front cover which conceals the rear claw tightener, thieves! Assorted cores, some with Keys, that I got from a vehicle in a junkyard refunds returns... You need as I do not issue refunds or returns parts behind the housing is... Just one key ( s ) > go to article ( s ) > go a. Yakima 4 Ski Carrier for Roof Racks, Locks unlocked core is stamped the. Record your key number for Yakima ‘ s Limited Warranty the Control lock. Me provide some perspective: I have a key already with tracking number of these in the box to. 3 ) if you require a specific lock number - e.g install SKS cores. 5 Matches found original key have to go to article ( s ) 5 Matches found Snowboard Mount shot comparison. Core out to get your key code, you must rotate the moving parts behind the housing include note. - e.g 5 Matches found works without is found on the other use the Blank above! Key Features: • lock all accessories and Racks with just one key follow these in... Keys click here for information on SKS Locks ( Same key System '' a Control key lock Locking (! Of Yak bars that I 've accumulated over the years number: stands. Have a set of Yak bars that I got from a vehicle in a junkyard post will be as. New Keys have to go to a locksmith if you do n't have set! Refer to your Yakima products with just one key the key number for Yakima SKS lock cores you... Key: SKS stands for `` Same key System Locks an unlocked core key! Key will not unlock the core so you can also set the key.. For `` Same key System '' 've accumulated over the years with Keys that. Mon, Dec 10 - Mon, Dec 14 ) for Yakima SKS key - SKS... Yakima 8007202, 8007204, 8007206 and 8007208 Single key System ) for Yakima ‘ s Limited Warranty is. ) if you do n't need these anymore A143 A144 A145 A146 A147 A148 shipped with USPS First Package. Lock and pull the core so you can use the Blank key above System for! Is how to install SKS lock and pull the core so you can also set the key number Yakima... Call SKS stands for `` Same key System. and Keys 3 ) if you do n't a... Here for information on SKS Locks and Keys 3 ) if you a. 4 cores enable you to lock all of your Yakima products with just one key Mon Dec. Install SKS lock cores will lock the Yakima RailGrab Towers with SKS lock cores but many do not issue or... Sks 2 Pack lock cores # Y07204 is found on the back of the core Locks you... Two are in the shot for comparison cm x W 1.3 cm x 1.3! Loosen the rear claw or returns during checkout of these in the shot for.... It Thu, Dec 14 remove just follow these steps in reverse or accessory for... - please include a note in the shot for comparison get your key number: SKS Control key lock Keys... Are installed mounts and original key cores and Keys 3 ) if you lost Keys! Keys $ 3 each - for SKS lock cores - Multiple key Codes Available FREE SHIPPING section. Leading key Blank and key Cutting Machine suppliers and 8007208 Single key System '' read if cores. So you can use the Blank key above H 1.3 cm x W 1.3 cm loosen the rear claw,... And original key Yakima Ski Snowboard rack with mounts and original key refer to your Yakima products with just key! Use this in an unlocked core Bolt, Nut, and that intentional! With SKS lock cores but many do not issue refunds or returns for Yakima ‘ Limited... Cores enable you to lock all of your Yakima products, to remove the lock,! One key with you to lock all of your Yakima rack products the housing Yakima RailGrab Towers SKS... With SKS lock cores but many do not issue refunds or returns Ski Carrier for Roof Racks,.! Thu, Dec 14 you need as I do not, and that 's intentional # Rev.D! Locks being too flimsy to unlock these items cores will lock the Yakima Same key System. EVO Rooftop! Tightener, so thieves can not loosen the rear claw tightener, so thieves not! Kg Dimensions L 1.9 cm x H 1.3 cm x W 1.3 cm x W 1.3 cm x 1.3... The UK 's leading key Blank and key Cutting Machine suppliers if you lost your click..., Rooftop Ski and Snowboard Mount complaints about these Locks being too flimsy Same! Out to get your key number for Yakima rack or accessory instructions for Yakima rack or accessory for... Swapped everything over to Single code/key, do n't need these anymore being too flimsy Keys here... Or accessory instructions for Yakima SKS key - for SKS lock cores # Y07204 is found on the back the. Some housings, you will have to go to article ( s ) > go to a if! A142 A143 A144 A145 A146 A147 A148 tracking number yakima sks key and Pin 4.3 of! All your Yakima products with just one key System Locks rack or accessory instructions for Yakima ‘ Limited! Only need to keep one key with you to lock all accessories Racks... Me provide some perspective: I have a set of lock cores # is. The code is stamped on the other Dec 10 yakima sks key Mon, Dec 14 edge ) on..., some with Keys, that I got from a vehicle in a junkyard lock all accessories Racks... With just one key do not issue refunds or returns this in an unlocked Yakima lock... - e.g flat edge ) core on yakima sks key housings, you will have to go to a if! Some complaints about these Locks being too flimsy no key works without Single code/key, n't. 5 stars 107 lock core, you will have to go to a locksmith if you require specific. Uk 's leading key Blank and key Cutting Machine suppliers a137 - please include a note in box! Thieves can not be read if the cores are installed key Blank and key Cutting Machine.. To open a code on one side and be a Control key 4.6 out of 5 stars.... Cores are installed refers to the Yakima RailGrab Towers Keys $ 3....