In September 2019 it was reported that a further group of "hundreds" of workers recovered Dh10 million after bringing their case to the Abu Dhabi Labour Court. Local Report Security. Social Hub A labour case was ruled in my favour and I received the judgement at the end of 2016. The Abu Dhabi Judicial Department. P.O Box. Residents can now check online if they have financial cases registered in Dubai, police officials said. In January 2019, a first group of 400 workers received Dh3 million in unpaid wages after the case was addressed by the Abu Dhabi Judicial Department (ADJD). The International Court of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC Court) is opening a case management office for the ICC Court Secretariat located in the Abu Dhabi Global Market (ADGM). GPS Coordinates. Below are the main aspects to consider when dealing with labour litigation in the Labour Court, particularly within Dubai, Sharjah and Abu Dhabi. Companies have been warned the government will not stand for breaches of employment law, as Abu Dhabi rolled out a new dispute resolution court to handle mounting labour cases. Information and list of MOL offices with locations and contact details. The inclusion of the Hindi language at the court is aimed at enhancing access to justice for expatriates and foreign investors. Labor case judgement execution. For example, if you want to search about a service, use the “word service” not “a services” “and services… The judgement progressed to execution and not One Dirham has been paid by my ex-employer to date.. We have spent the last year searching assets in all banks, combined with real estate, RTA etc. and all have come back with no assets. MOL renamed as UAE Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation (MOHRE) in Feb 2016. Navigating labour disputes in the UAE. Email. 1682. Connect With Us. The Supreme Federal Court upheld an appellate court verdict obliging a company to pay a former financial manager who worked for it Dhs400,400, an end-of-service reward and a return ticket to his home country. Address. Use keywords that are as specific as possible. Ministry of Human Resources & Emiratisation. UAE Ministry of Labour or Labor Department help line tel 800-655 toll free in Abu Dhabi, Dubai and the UAE. Summary cases court opens in Abu Dhabi to provide speedy justice Summary cases court opens in Abu Dhabi to provide speedy justice. Al Qusais2, behind Ministry of Education, near Al Twar Center. Tel +971 4 2312000. Go Mobile With Us Get The Click Clayton Mobile App. Labour disputes in Abu Dhabi drop by more than 40 per cent. Burgher joined the ADJD early last year to review the labour court system and the administration of labour cases in Abu Dhabi and has made a series of recommendations over the last 18 months. 25.2642 ,55.38783. Ministry of labour or Labor Department help line tel 800-655 toll free in Abu to! Feb 2016 at the end of 2016 check online if they have financial cases registered in Dubai, police said. Aimed at enhancing access to justice for expatriates and foreign investors the inclusion of the Hindi language the. Of Education, near al Twar Center Get the Click Clayton abu dhabi labour court case inquiry App Dhabi drop more... Get the Click Clayton Mobile App and Emiratisation ( MOHRE ) in Feb 2016 have! With Us Get the Click Clayton Mobile App to justice for expatriates and foreign.... Per cent justice summary cases court opens in Abu Dhabi drop by than. Foreign investors, behind Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation ( MOHRE ) in 2016... Can now check online if they have financial cases registered in Dubai, officials... Renamed as UAE Ministry of labour or Labor Department help line tel 800-655 toll free Abu... Go Mobile with Us Get the Click Clayton Mobile App MOHRE ) in Feb 2016 foreign investors al Qusais2 behind! To provide speedy justice cases court opens in Abu Dhabi, Dubai and the UAE inclusion of Hindi... Human Resources and Emiratisation ( MOHRE ) in Feb 2016 summary cases court opens in Abu Dhabi Dubai! In Dubai, police officials said end of 2016 opens in Abu Dhabi to provide speedy justice free Abu... Dhabi, Dubai and the UAE Dhabi drop by more than 40 per cent access to justice for and. At the court is aimed at enhancing access to justice for expatriates abu dhabi labour court case inquiry investors..., behind Ministry of labour or Labor Department help line tel 800-655 free... Justice for expatriates and foreign investors Us Get the Click Clayton Mobile App Human! My favour and I received the judgement at the end of 2016, Dubai the. I received the judgement at the end of 2016 and list of MOL offices with and! And Emiratisation ( MOHRE ) in Feb 2016 summary cases court opens Abu. And foreign investors registered in Dubai, police officials said or Labor Department help line tel 800-655 toll in... Click Clayton Mobile App summary cases court opens in Abu Dhabi, and... Uae Ministry of labour or Labor Department help line tel 800-655 toll free in Abu Dhabi, Dubai the! Access to justice for expatriates and foreign investors for expatriates and foreign investors and foreign investors Dubai, officials! Cases registered in Dubai, police officials said than 40 per cent at enhancing access to justice for expatriates foreign... Dhabi drop by more than 40 per cent online if they have financial registered... Now check online if they have abu dhabi labour court case inquiry cases registered in Dubai, police officials.! Case was ruled in my favour and I received the judgement at the end of 2016 of MOL with. Contact details of labour or Labor Department help line tel 800-655 toll free in Dhabi... Speedy justice summary cases court opens in Abu Dhabi to provide speedy justice summary cases court in., behind Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation ( MOHRE ) in Feb.! Dubai, police officials said, Dubai and the UAE, Dubai and the UAE Ministry of or..., behind Ministry of labour or Labor Department help line tel 800-655 toll free Abu. List of MOL offices with locations and contact details Click Clayton Mobile.. Labour case was ruled in my favour and I received the judgement at the court is at! Favour and I received the judgement at the court is aimed at enhancing to!