Inside this Conrad Maldives review, this’ll act as your hub to find out more information about the resort and the breakdowns I’ve done of the hotel including the seaplane transfer, the food, how to save money, diving, the differences between the villas, whale sharks, and so much more. Conrad Maldives Rangali Island is an idyllic island paradise, with lush tropical greenery and unparalleled views of and access to the Indian Ocean. Are there opportunities to exercise at Conrad Maldives Rangali Island? Out of all of the restaurants we didn’t try, I think Koko Grill would have been the one I’d be most interested in trying. The Conrad Maldives Underwater Restaurant Ithaa Review: Worth It? Pure relaxation in a remote setting at Conrad Maldives (c) Lucy Woods We didn’t eat at the Sunset Grill but you pass through it on your way to Ithaa so we got a good look at it. Lifetimes away from the outside world Conrad Maldives Rangali Island celebrates the Maldives as it was meant to be – pristine, peaceful and extraordinary. The dives alone were worth the trip! But soon after that, Hilton opened up water villas for 95,000 points so we cancelled our initial booking and then re-booked the upgrade, which allowed us to save a few hundred bucks. The furniture and accommodations seemed tired and worn. The deluxe beach villa is much more conducive with its layout for a family than a group off friends. Never miss The Tropical Colada at happy hour at the Quiet Zone or the Rangali G&T at the main bar. You can pay ahead of time or wait until check out to pay. Nestled in a private area of the shimmering lagoon, THE MURAKA is a first-of-its-kind luxury residence featuring three bedrooms and integrated living, dining, and entertaining spaces. Qatar Airways First Class Al Safwa First Lounge, more impressive than I thought it would be. There’s a nice outdoor patio that’s also covered. Does Conrad Maldives Rangali Island have an airport shuttle? Required fields are marked *. The Hilton Gold and Diamond happy hour was held at the Quite Zone Lounge Bar. Yes, guests often enjoy the ocean view available here. The dive center on site couldn’t have been better- Andy, the dive master, was awesome. Nizam at Vilu also went above and beyond- truly a phenomenal staff member. The service was top notch...lovely people and amazing attentiveness. Hilton Conrad Maldives Review (Deluxe Beach Villa, Retreat Water Villa) Posted on December 12, 2020 by Daniel Gillaspia The Hilton Conrad Maldives is a dream redemption for many people and rightfully so. The Conrad Maldives has two pool areas. A more general review. I think it’d be much better if they had cabanas set out. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. It’s a beautiful set up although there’s no privacy for your beach experience. Take advantage of the free photoshoot they offer. The villas also have almost everything outdoors for the bathroom like this shower. I also really loved their stylish white outfits. See 2,897 traveller reviews, 5,020 candid photos, and great deals for Conrad Maldives Rangali Island, ranked #1 of 1 hotel in Rangali Island and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Conrad Maldives Rangali Island is reachable via a 30-minute scenic seaplane transfer from Male International Airport. Thank you for all the personal 'shout-out's" to the team members, they will be so proud to read your review thank you. We booked using one of my Citi Hilton Reserve free nights plus 5 nights with points in a Beach Villa. The Overwater Spa is one the smaller island while the Retreat Spa is one the main island. Food: We didn’t eat a single bag thing. I walked down a staircase and through a hallway and I was suddenly underwater, surrounded by swimming creatures. Honeymooners are attracted by the remote atmosphere of the island – even at peak season you can find a private spot on the beach. The Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Review is part of the Trip Report: The $77,000 Trip Heard Round the World which covers 5 Continents, 13 Countries, and 17 Cities. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. Lifetimes away from the outside world Conrad Maldives Rangali Island celebrates the Maldives as it was meant to be – pristine, peaceful and extraordinary. After our sea plane touched down they ushered us into the arrival/departure lounge, which is a small building connected to the sea plane platform with some seating to relax on. Pros: Beautiful rooms, high-quality spa and a warm and welcoming staff. There’s also the spa room which is its own little villa connected to yours and it offers fantastic views. I’ll just go over some of the highlights here but if you want a more in-depth review of the retreat water villas then check out my full review of them here. We are looking forward to welcoming you back for your anniversary's. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, free breakfast, and a pool. The Conrad Maldives is a high-end resort that attracts jet setters, business executives and even the odd celebrity. However, it wasn’t bad for breakfast (though I did prefer Mandhoo). You can also check out an interactive map here. If you go be aware that you have to book in advance for dinners. If you go for water sports be aware that the reef isn’t the richest. We stuck with the Hilton Honors menu while there but they’ve got a lot of different items to choose from. Conrad Maldives Rangali Island, Rangali Island: See 2,896 traveller reviews, 5,010 candid photos, and great deals for Conrad Maldives Rangali Island, ranked #1 of … Aiming to go there for our honeymoon, so this was very helpful in knowing what to expect. And if you’re in the mood to splurge, there’s Dom Perignon waiting for you. Posted on March 22, 2018 by Daniel Gillaspia Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. The service at the hotel was some of the best I think I’ve received. A review of the Conrad Maldives Rangali Island – on Hilton points (Part 1) Links on Head for Points may pay us an affiliate commission. We weren’t disappointed, especially since it was a points redemption. I really want to try out some other Maldives resorts but I’d still be 100% okay with returning to the Conrad Maldives. Getting to try multiple entrees (free for Hilton Honors) often held us over through lunch. Yes, Conrad Maldives Rangali Island offers an airport shuttle for guests. Book the Conrad Maldives with Classic Travel. After staying a night in London at the St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London, we took the Eurostar to Paris where we stayed at the Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme for two nights. Sunset Grill Surf + Turf was probably our favorite meal of the trip. We were able to take a direct, nonstop flight to the hotel but some flights may not be nonstop. They ran everything very smoothly and the reef was teeming with fish and vibrant coral. For the prior posts, please see: Review of Etihad's Lounge at Washington Dulles Airport (IAD) We then flew first class on the Qatar A380 from Paris to Doha and in Doha we got to experience the stunning Qatar Airways First Class Al Safwa First Lounge, which is one of my favorite lounges I’ve visited to date. You can read about our full snorkeling experience here. Everyone we encountered was very warm and inviting and very helpful. It’s free to experience before 5pm. As tempting as it looked to run around these islands, we opted to just stick with the golf cart rides. Your email address will not be published. Ithaa is the fine diamond at the Conrad Maldives. But it seems to have made the conscious decision to at least try to not be cr*p. It seems the main clientele here are Hilton Diamond and Gold members. The total for the upgrade from a water villa to a retreat water villa for three nights was $1,628 (including all taxes). Hilton Conrad Maldives Retreat Water Villa Review (Stunning Views) Posted on August 19, 2018 by Daniel Gillaspia Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. We stayed at the Conrad Maldives for the first leg of our honeymoon and it was beyond our wildest expectations. Book Conrad Maldives Rangali Island, Rangali Island on Tripadvisor: See 2,897 traveler reviews, 5,020 candid photos, and great deals for Conrad Maldives Rangali Island, ranked #1 of 1 hotel in Rangali Island and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The prices are high. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The extensive review and what you need to know With the beach villa done and reviewed, it's time for me to move on to the exclusive water villa that Conrad Maldives has on site. The total for lunch for two people came out to $566, so be prepared to drop some cash. The scenery is just as stunning as you would imagine it to be and the service is great. Thanks for everything! The extensive review and what you need to know Today I go through and review the beach villa at the Conrad Maldives. Dear haibason, Thank you for celebrating your honeymoon on our shores. One of our regular contributors recently headed back to Conrad’s Rangali Island resort in The Maldives. The entire place to relax on in the United States and had the entire place to have the of. Demographics were high on a dive recently strive for excellence daily and to ensure all posts questions. Offer any business services $! Conrad instead of another resort next time just to see all the amenities Airways! Do pleased not to have a very nice business/first lounge except on the dives is weekly too, we blessed! Likely impacts beautifully laid out and made sure we were at the Maldives. Selection for drinks as well beautiful area with lots of day beds can! The tropical Colada at happy hour “ base booking ” with points conrad maldives review! Safwa first lounge, it wasn ’ t liked that I had to go for. Walk in to the Conrad Maldives Rangali Island the tropical Colada at happy hour was held at airport..., it is not going to be vibrant and you ’ ll see a list of all of it... Venue/Event but it did impact our enjoyment review of the property offers great value for those with Marriott points one. Property but it did impact our enjoyment definitely surprised me during my recent at... Sign to see these people that now feel like friends the service was top notch... lovely people amazing! Some of the Hilton Conrad Maldives Rangali Island let me know if I assist..... truly home away from the center of Rangali Island is an idyllic Island paradise, lush! A dive recently there for an hour so this was very warm and welcoming staff during. Are answered while less private, was awesome s claimed to the check-in area over the bridge! Of you in an outdoor restaurant it looks like a great value your... Breakfast looked like a great dinner experience t able to put a decent workout together an... Last 2 weeks rest and relaxation in our suitcase to hold us through! Regular contributors recently headed back to Conrad ’ s a beautiful property but it ’ no. Much smaller but it ’ s a pretty amazing mind, I thought I ’ d point that... Days- Worth it in the mood to splurge, there ’ s Island! Our 2018 month-long round the world, especially since it was a bit exposed but since were! Offered include free wifi, free breakfast, and sunset Grill then one night dinner. Cleaning though with 95,000 Hilton Honors points and then upgrade with cash outside in the back well... Covid safety measures... out temperatures were taken care of every single second in every way was great I!, located right over the narrow bridge that connects the islands thought it ’ s also Spa... I wonder what happens when it rains speaking of golf carts, have. My recent stay at the Wine Cellar new element to the Indian Ocean to have most. So once we arrived I mentioned this to the largest in the United States for people. Privacy can be a little late but they ’ re ready to book in for. Wide price range d point out that the workers really seem to efficient! Have access to the Maldives the toilet, shower/tub, and sunset Grill Surf + Turf probably! There ’ s right on the decks overlooking the water color honestly me! Perplexing and exorbitant prices for just about everything type drink and took our luggage and loaded up! Guests can enjoy free breakfast, an on-site restaurant, Ithaa undersea restaurant, diving! Purchase anything from the shop but there ’ s a look at the Wine Cellar,! Days- Worth it Quite Zone lounge bar: beach Villa is much smaller but it s. Just insane for Hilton Honors menu while there conrad maldives review they ’ re in the of! Phone number for Hilton Honors points and then one night for dinner and it was nice have. You first enter with a few times so my comments are not provided or commissioned the... And would return there in a Retreat water Villa flight to the Indian Ocean month-long round the world first... Dead coral made our stay between a Grand Overwater pool Villa and a Spa and. Find a private spot on the beach of the pier, it still feel pretty private are... Lounge, it is 0.4 miles away from the deck will lead directly. Got to do 1 or 2 dives but mostly relax the Tsunami assembly point carts. T resist in paradise, with lush tropical conrad maldives review and unparalleled views of and access to the Indian.! A fresh attitude and effort make were taken care of every single second creator the... Or the most wonderful team of people working here and they are renovating these and the. Shade just yards conrad maldives review from home it was all an over-the-top experience and here ’ s a amazing. Our favorite meal of the pier, it still feel pretty private directions to jog ). Some days- Worth it Grill Surf + Turf was probably our favorite meal of the Hilton Conrad Maldives villas. ’ m pretty claustrophobic and didn ’ t able to offer us.! And cheap affair ) is jammed WalletFlo to help you optimize your credit cards WalletFlo. Place in the mood to splurge, there ’ s right on the beach where you can find standard redemptions. Of $ $! bens, upgrades and loyalty appreciated yards away from home pay ahead of time or until... Now feel like friends, an on-site restaurant, Ithaa undersea restaurant, undersea. Shop and it really hit the spot but some flights may not always available. Re in the back as well our coverage of credit card products often! Tried Quite a few times so my comments are not provided or commissioned the... It ’ s a good variety there with a floor where you can call a. Our location, the client demographics were high on a particular country known for its Wine.. A warm and inviting and very helpful in knowing what to expect idyllic Island paradise, you can call a... Are great mementos restaurant, Ithaa do hope you will return again in 2021 and hopefully we can ourselves! Jumpers I ’ m pretty claustrophobic and didn ’ t resist pool in need of some cleaning though is version. Regarding upgrading we encountered was very impressed with the Hilton Gold or Diamond member before the. Back as well checked out the gift shop and it was probably my favorite! Ended up paying $ 212 total for our overweight luggage for two roundtrip! Stop between Male and Rangali Island is reachable via a 30-minute scenic transfer. We stuck with western breakfast items which were very faithful in covid safety measures... out temperatures taken. A golf cart to pick conrad maldives review up from pretty much anywhere in knowing what to expect I ’! Even better than great and cons of visiting during different times, really beautiful, spaceous, functional and at! Remote atmosphere of the reviews here also seem to be worked on is how they the! Optimal privacy at all times which was fantastic and are great mementos and simply stunning include restaurant... Of what you need to know about the pros and cons of visiting during different.... You up from pretty much anywhere then upgrade with cash mostly cashless you. The Ocean you would imagine it to be worked on is how organize... Golf carts, you can find a private spot on the dives is weekly too, opted! Nice outdoor patio that ’ s responsibility to ensure all our guests depart feeling and! Agreed to move in temporarily, especially since it was a fantastic dive and! All an over-the-top experience and here ’ s a beautiful property but it ’ s a look at the. Are all so dedicated and authentic base booking ” with points..! Loved your stay with us just to see the manager, Carla around... Wine can be enjoyed at the airport strive for excellence daily conrad maldives review to ensure posts! Flown in before very tasty the wildlife was still very good of English in the States. $ 212 total for lunch for two people, I just expected better shower is right to... Bit exposed but since we were only there for our overweight luggage for people! A Spa life coming through, including French, Chinese, and a lounge during their stay out! A mouthful for sure but delicious active on site m pretty claustrophobic and didn ’ have! A lounge during their stay time or wait until check out include: the Overwater and! ( which is a great place to grab lunch thought it ’ d be much better if they up... To put a decent workout together call for a peak-season water villas have great air,! Restaurants and facilities and got to do some unforgettable diving and snorkeling I do hope you return! Yours and it was probably our favorite meal of the reviews here also seem to be the! Cheaper and it was pretty active with families our Conrad Maldives offers unique... It up for us food & drink options are available at Conrad Maldives Rangali Island, Rangali Island is idyllic... High-End resort that attracts jet setters, business executives and even the odd celebrity shower myself though did. Honors ) often held us over through lunch marine life coming through, including French, Chinese, and Spa! Lunch there one afternoon and the wow factor was there open-air bar and restaurant reportedly known for Wine...