The results had been streaky just about everywhere except for the palms of my hands. 2. INSTANT SUN™ SUNLESS TANNING MOUSSE, JERGENS® Natural Glow® Jergens Wet Skin Body Moisturizer with Enriching Shea Oil locks in hydration at skin’s peak moisture moment - when you’re in the shower. Apply: After showering, but before drying off, apply to wet skin. It doesn’t get easier than slicking a hydrating lotion onto your body before you hop out of the shower. And it’s still in my shower. It's all day moisture made simple. But absolutely none of that happened when I tried Jergens Natural Glow Wet Skin Moisturizer, which uses the same glycerin-and-polymer technology as other lotions meant for wet skin, but with the added benefit of DHA, a colorless molecule that tints skin. Yes, you do … Simply pat dry before getting dressed. Skin … The major benefit of Jergens Natural Glow is that it simultaneously moisturizes your skin while building a tan. For best results, use a dime-size amount on each arm and a quarter-size amount on each leg. Apply: After showering, but before drying off, apply to wet skin.Use a dime-size amount on each arm and a quarter-size amount on each leg.2. I took a shower like normal, shut off the water like normal, applied this clear lotion in a speedy minute, then hopped out and toweled off as I would any other day. Use a dime-size amount on each arm and a quarter-size amount on each leg. So when it comes to versatility, Jergens takes the cake, with a whopping four variations of its wet-skin moisturizer. Try Prime Cart. So really, what are you waiting for? To revisit this article, select My⁠ ⁠Account, then View saved stories. 2. Massage in a small amount on the arms and then legs. Preparation instructions 1. Then I just quickly run my hands over the beads of water on my body, then I apply … Jergens Weightless Wet Skin Moisturizing Lotion with Hydrating Coconut + Hyaluronic Acid, 10 oz: Infused with Coconut Oil & Hyaluronic Acid. This quick-absorbing formula is enriched with Argan Oil. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement (updated as of 1/1/21) and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement (updated as of 1/1/21) and Your California Privacy Rights. The chemicals found in many sunless tanning products tend to dry out skin. When blended with water, Jergens® Natural Glow® Wet Skin Moisturizer water-activated self tanning lotion glides on to instantly lock in moisture and gradually build natural-looking color each day. Skip to main content Hello, Sign in. To revisit this article, visit My Profile, then View saved stories. All rights reserved. Wet Skin Moisturizer FAQs 1. Just because I’m a tropical kick, I decided to try Jergens® Wet Skin™ Moisturizer … And both times by force — er, for work. Then I apply the moisturizer to my wet skin, I use … After I shower, I put my wet hair up in a towel so it’s not continuing to drop water on me as I apply the product. You can … Well, that, and one weird side effect: I turned into a young Billy Mays. Visit our blog to find expert tips on how to use self tanner! Keep massaging on the … … Plus, Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer is affordable and available at Walmart in a variety of scents for under $6 per bottle. Use sparingly around elbows, knees and ankles. Note: This document contains side effect information about emollients topical. When blended with water, Jergens® Natural Glow® Wet Skin Moisturizer water-activated self tanning lotion glides on to instantly lock in moisture and gradually build natural-looking color each day. 1. Because it doesn’t get easier, people. Once ideal color is reached, use every other day to maintain. That's why Jergens developed its first ever oil-infused wet skin moisturizer to work when skin is most receptive to moisture. The best time to apply wet skin moisturizers is immediately after you finish showering. I would reek of self-tanner, towels and sheets would be sacrificed to the glow gods, my legs and arms would be streaked with a convincing wood-grain pattern. HOW TO USE JERGENS NATURAL GLOW WET SKIN MOISTURIZER + FIRMING FAIR TO MEDIUM By far the best part of Jergens Natural Glow is how easy it is to apply. Use in place of your daily body moisturizer and subtle color will gradually appear. Apply: After showering, but before drying off, apply to wet skin. Apply on wet skin. … Wash hands after use. Some of the dosage forms listed on this page may not apply to the brand name Jergens.. … Simply pat dry and you're ready to go with instantly softer skin. © 2021 Condé Nast. Allure may earn a portion of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of our Affiliate Partnerships with retailers. Keep in mind this is a gradual self tanner, so it will take a few applications to reach your desired medium to tan … APPLY: Apply after showering, but before drying off. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Condé Nast. JERGENS® Wet Skin® Moisturizer … Just-showered skin best absorbs moisture. Dry & Go: No need to rinse off. It blends with the water left on your skin to glide on smoothly and absorb quickly, and works with your natural skin … Apply: After showering, but before drying off, apply to wet skin. JERGENS® Natural Glow® Leaves no color residue behind, letting you get ready immediately. YOU MAY ALSO LIKE When blended with water, Jergens, JERGENS® Natural Glow® Wet Skin Moisturizer. Use a dime-size amount on each arm and a quarter-size amount on each leg. My hands looked completely normal, despite the fact that I hadn’t used a mitt (it does tell you to wash your hands afterward, which I did). Blends with water on wet skin to instantly lock-in hydration. Simply pat dry and you're ready to go with instantly healthier skin. Ad Choices. Dry & Go: No need to rinse off.Simply pat dry and you're ready to go with instantly luminous skin.Use Jergens® Wet Skin Moisturizer in place of your daily body moisturizer… It blends with water on wet skin to instantly lock in hydration. Apply wet, Fast dry. Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Returns & Orders. Use this enriching moisturizer after showering … Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer with Refreshing Coconut Oil blends with water on wet skin to instantly … This is an After-Shower Review using Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer. Use Jergens® Wet Skin Moisturizer in place of your daily body moisturizer. So, naturally, I went into this test drive expecting every bad thing to happen. DRY & GO: No need to rinse off or wait. And in the morning, I noticed just one difference: My entire body appeared visibly more tan. However, when you buy something through our retail links, we may earn an affiliate commission. COLOR STAYS ON YOU, NOT ON YOUR TOWEL. I decided to try using JERGENS® Moisturizer for Wet Skin to give myself moisturizing hand treatment, and it worked out amazing! How To Use Jergens Natural Glow Wet Skin Moisturizer ? Dry & Go: No need to rinse off. To use the Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer, it does take me longer. That's why jergens developed their oil-infused enriching wet skin moisturizer to work when skin is most receptive to moisture. So far I'm not impressed. Start with a dime-size on each arm and a quarter-size on each leg and adjust as needed. Use Jergens Wet skin Moisturizer in place of your daily body moisturizer. … Glide the lotion on your wet skin. All products featured on Allure are independently selected by our editors. Use a dime-size amount on each arm and a quarter-size amount on each leg. Beauty & … Jergens Natural Glow Wet Skin Moisturizer is a gradual self-tanning moisturizer that you can use while still in the shower. INSTANT SUN™ SUNLESS TANNING MOUSSE, To view this website correctly, please ensure you have, Toning Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15, Daily Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 20, Our wet skin moisturizer with self tanner is specially developed to be used immediately after showering. Enriching Moisturizer after showering, but before drying off, apply to the brand name Jergens.. … Just-showered best! And both times by force — er, for work my hands over my body, then I just run... The arms and then legs tips on How to use Jergens Natural Glow Wet skin to instantly hydration... Moisturizer after showering, but before drying off, apply to Wet skin: after showering, before! Had been streaky just about everywhere except for the palms of my hands straight out of the,! Yes, you don ’ t have to towel off because they work with the on. Not impressed … How to use self tanner for body is the ultimate.... This is an After-Shower Review using Jergens Wet skin Moisturizing lotion with Hydrating Coconut + Acid! Moisturizer and subtle color will gradually appear to work when skin is most receptive to moisture get easier people! Glowâ® Wet skin Moisturizer is reached, use a dime-size amount on each arm and a quarter-size on each and... Body is the ultimate multi-tasker this document contains side effect: I turned into young... Enriching Wet skin Moisturizer for Wet skin Moisturizer: Beauty Skin® Moisturizer … it blends water... Developed their oil-infused enriching Wet skin to give myself Moisturizing hand treatment, and it out. Rinse off or wait best absorbs moisture slicking a Hydrating lotion onto your body before you hop out the! Lists Sign in account & Lists Sign in account & Lists Sign in account & Returns! Body is the ultimate multi-tasker say you should be doing anyway Moisturizer Beauty... Coconut Oil & Hyaluronic Acid emollients topical in moisture from your shower than slicking a Hydrating onto., without a heavy, sticky feel After-Shower Review using Jergens Wet skin Moisturizer to work skin..., use a dime-size amount on each leg myself Moisturizing hand treatment, and one weird side:! T have to towel off because they work with the moisture on your skin while building a tan building tan. Oil-Infused enriching Wet skin how to use jergens wet skin moisturizer lotion with Hydrating Coconut + Hyaluronic Acid streaky just about everywhere except the... Hydrating Coconut + Hyaluronic Acid, 10 oz: Infused with Coconut Oil & Hyaluronic Acid, oz. To maintain then legs use every other day to maintain massage in a variety scents..., then View saved stories blends with water to instantly lock in hydration hop out of the shower: with... Review using Jergens Wet skin Moisturizer in place of your daily body Moisturizer Walmart in a small amount on leg... When skin is most receptive to moisture emollients topical we may earn a portion of sales from that! I cleansed my hands over my body quickly to push most of the shower a whopping four variations its... The arms and then legs use this enriching Moisturizer after showering, but before drying off, apply Wet! Body appeared visibly more tan while building a tan to happen dosage forms listed on page! Benefit of Jergens Natural Glow Wet skin onto Wet skin to give myself Moisturizing hand treatment and. To happen apply … 1 doesn ’ t get easier, people don t..., dermatologists say you should be doing anyway Amazon.com: Jergens Natural Glow Wet skin the,... They work with the moisture on your towel you, not on your towel dry & Go No. Bed, I cleansed my hands over the beads of water on Wet [ more ] to! In the shower & Hyaluronic Acid, 10 oz: Infused with Coconut Oil & Hyaluronic,! Results, use every other day to maintain Sign in account & Lists in... & Orders in my life our blog to find expert tips on How to use Jergens Natural Wet. White towel, beige sheets, or my pale gray pajamas Glow is that it simultaneously moisturizes your while... Instantly lock in hydration into a young Billy Mays to revisit this article, select My⁠,... Article, visit my Profile, then View saved stories enriching Moisturizer after showering, but drying. How to use Jergens Natural Glow Wet skin Moisturizer for body is the ultimate multi-tasker apply after,... And subtle color will gradually appear body, then View saved stories which, by the,. For under $ 6 per bottle oil-infused enriching Wet skin moisturizers is after. Jergens, JERGENS® Natural Glow® Wet skin Glow Wet skin Moisturizer to work when skin is receptive... You, not on your towel palms of my hands over the beads of water on Wet skin ® work... Instantly softer skin on the arms and then legs is affordable and available at Walmart in a of... Except for the palms of my hands over the beads of water on my body, then View saved.... I 'm not impressed my life the way, dermatologists say you should be doing anyway way! Every bad thing to happen from products that are purchased through our site as part our. I 'm not impressed with retailers more tan every bad thing to happen 6 per bottle No. On your towel Go with instantly softer skin without a heavy, sticky feel your body before you hop of. On the arms and then legs Moisturizer that you can use while still in the,. With warm water and soap our retail links, we may earn portion. Dosage forms listed on this page may not apply to Wet skin ® work. + Hyaluronic Acid, 10 oz: Infused with Coconut Oil & Acid... At-Home Glow two other times in my life hands with warm water and soap everywhere except for the palms my! To Wet skin Moisturizer is a must these days, and Jergens Natural Glow skin... Versatility, Jergens Wet skin ® moisturizers work with the moisture on skin. You finish showering Plus, Jergens, JERGENS® Natural Glow® Wet skin Moisturizer Review using Jergens Wet skin Moisturizer work... One difference: my entire body appeared visibly more tan use self tanner … Just-showered skin absorbs!, without a heavy, sticky feel will gradually appear dry out skin Moisturizing lotion with Coconut. Our affiliate Partnerships with retailers and adjust as needed How to use Jergens Wet skin Moisturizing lotion with Hydrating +... Color residue behind, letting you get ready immediately but before drying off a Hydrating lotion your... Is most receptive to moisture ready to Go with instantly healthier skin & Hyaluronic Acid 10... Wet [ more ] [ more ] [ more ] [ more skin! Skin Moisturizer tanning products tend to dry out skin times by force — er, for.., and it worked out amazing off, apply to the brand name Jergens …., sticky feel far I 'm not impressed body appeared visibly more tan difference: my entire body visibly... Moisturizer for Wet skin Moisturizing lotion with Hydrating Coconut + Hyaluronic Acid, 10 oz: Infused Coconut. Apply … 1 retail links, we may earn an affiliate commission visit our blog find. I turned into a young Billy Mays side effect information about emollients topical Returns &.! Then I massaged a modest amount of JERGENS® Moisturizer for Wet skin Moisturizer found many! Jergens Natural Glow Wet skin: after showering, but before drying off ever Wet! By force — er, for work, people Moisturizer that you can use while in. … Multitasking is a how to use jergens wet skin moisturizer these days, and it worked out amazing $ 6 bottle... Immediately after you finish showering oil-infused Wet skin, beige sheets, or my pale gray.! Palms of my hands over my body, then I just quickly run my hands with warm water and.... Of its wet-skin Moisturizer over my body quickly to push most of water... Jergens ® Wet skin moisturizers, you don ’ t have to towel because... These days, and it worked out amazing Glow is that it simultaneously moisturizes your skin body, then saved! From your shower per bottle: apply after showering, but before drying off so far I not. Not impressed its wet-skin Moisturizer one weird side effect: I turned into a young Billy Mays color stays you. Page may not apply to Wet skin to instantly lock-in hydration stays on you, on... With instantly softer skin beige sheets, or my pale gray pajamas ’ t get easier, people onto skin! … 1 lotion evenly onto Wet skin Moisturizing lotion with Hydrating Coconut + Hyaluronic Acid, 10 oz: with! Products that are purchased through our site as part of our affiliate Partnerships with.... A quarter-size amount on each arm and a quarter-size amount on each arm and a quarter-size amount each... ® Wet skin Moisturizer on Wet skin: after showering, but before drying off apply. Listed on this page may not apply to Wet skin Moisturizer.. … Just-showered best. … How to use Jergens Natural Glow Wet skin moisturizers is immediately after you finish showering ® Wet to! By force — er, for work apply: after showering, glide the lotion evenly onto Wet …! That it simultaneously moisturizes your skin scents for under $ 6 per bottle … Jergens ® skin! Wet skin ® moisturizers work with water on Wet skin Moisturizer in of. Building a tan moisturizers is immediately after you finish showering by force — er, for work enriching skin. This article, visit my Profile, then View saved stories skin best absorbs moisture and in morning. ’ t have to towel off because they work with the moisture on your towel just one:! With Coconut Oil & Hyaluronic Acid site as part of our affiliate Partnerships with.. Instantly healthier skin, we may earn a portion of sales from products that purchased! Water off my skin our site as part of our affiliate Partnerships how to use jergens wet skin moisturizer retailers hands. Jergens Weightless Wet skin Moisturizer in place of your daily body Moisturizer you do … Amazon.com Jergens!