Local restaurants delivered in 45 minutes. For those who are more experienced, Kinton Ramen offers extremely tasty broths. ©2020 Kinton Kinka Canada Inc. All rights reserved | Privacy Policy. If you haven't tried Ramen before, this is great place to start! KINTON RAMEN SPECIALS Note that food served may contain trace amounts of gluten, wheat, milk, eggs, soy, fish, shellfish, sesame seeds, peanuts, tree nuts, sulphites, or other allergens. HOURS . Imagen de Kinton Ramen, Toronto: Menu. About. Pickup . Family Meal. Using the freshest ingredients to make the best quality noodles and broths, we invite guests to taste our exceptional ramen bowls right down to the last drop. I ordered a okonomiyaki (japanese pancake) as an appetizer and a spicy pork ramen (with thick noodles and pork belly) … COVID update: Kinton Ramen has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. 18. electro-rockers are … use my location . Enjoy our exquisite japanese food, like our chili . Choose your flavourStep 2. Sulit sa lasa, sulit na halaga! 4 menu pages, ⭐ 213 reviews, 97 photos - KINTON RAMEN menu in Toronto. Friday. Tapas froid / Cold Tapas. To drink we went for the yuzu lemonade and a calpico soda (liquor license is coming soon). Wednesday. The black sesame cheesecake was $5. Cold Tapas. Popular Items. Create New Account. I think it's more authentic than furious spoon, ramen-san." Order food online at Kinton Ramen, Toronto with Tripadvisor: See 7 unbiased reviews of Kinton Ramen, ranked #2,350 on Tripadvisor among 8,493 restaurants in Toronto. Order takeaway and delivery at Kinton Ramen, Toronto with Tripadvisor: See 7 unbiased reviews of Kinton Ramen, ranked #2,348 on … Good for us. Cross contamination is possible. KINTON is always a go to for ramen because they always serve with consistency and quality. As with other locations, you can select between thin and thick noodles. No extra service charges or fees. Authentic Japanese Ramen na swak sa budget! Sulit sa lasa, sulit na halaga! I ordered the Shoyu regular with pork belly, my wife the Miso light with pork shoulder. We ordered the original chicken and the original pork, and karaage. I ordered the Shoyu regular with pork belly, my wife the Miso light with pork shoulder. Don’t worry, we’re still the same ol’ us…we’ve just made some improvements. 213 reviews of KINTON RAMEN "Kinton 3 is the newest location for this Ramen restaurant. I am so happy to have tried this place! I arrived at about 4pm waited for about 15-20 min to have seat for 3 persons. Delivery. Available via takeout (on our website, walk-in and phone call) and delivery at all KINTON RAMEN locations. Unclaimed. 17. Kinton Ramen, Toronto: Consulta 18 opiniones sobre Kinton Ramen con puntuación 4.5 de 5 y clasificado en Tripadvisor N.°1,997 de 8,499 restaurantes en Toronto. 25 reviews of KINTON RAMEN "We were pleasantly surprised to find out we stumbled upon Kinton on their anniversary, so our bowls were only $5.18!! the service was good in the beginning as they quickly came with our water and took our orders. Specialties: Established in May 2012, Kinton Ramen was one of the first authentic Japanese ramen restaurants in Toronto. search . Tuesday. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. Full Kinton Ramen restaurant menu for location 163 N Sangamon St Chicago, IL 60607. login signup founders restaurants leaders use my location. March 17 – 31 Sunday. Credit: Kinton Ramen. Log In. Good for you. Established in May 2012, KINTON RAMEN was one of the first Japanese ramen restaurants in Toronto. Ramen. … Thin noodles in a creamy white truffle vegetable broth topped w/ turkey ham, seasoned egg, arugula, cherry tomato, white onion, bamboo shoots and aonori seaweed flakes. Burnt Kogashi Shoyu-men. Thursday. Make it a KINTON COMBO (+$4)Choice of ramen+Choice of side(Edamame / Age Gyoza / Chiki Chiki Don / Ton Ton Don). For delivery support, please call 1-833-641-0541. More. About. Established in May 2012, KINTON RAMEN was one of the first authentic Japanese ramen restaurants in Toronto. Using the freshest ingredients to make the best quality noodles and broths, we invite guests to taste our exceptional ramen bowls right down to the last drop. Our sophisticated, rich, and flavourful soup base is an exquisite harmony of our pork bone stock, chicken stock, fish… This place does take out on certain menu items. Meal for Two. Thick noodles in a rich white sesame pork broth topped w/ seasoned ground pork, bean sprouts, cilantro, Add additional toppings (optional), Sea salt, pork, seasoned egg, nori, scallions, Soy sauce, pork, garlic oil, nori, scallions, Soybean paste, pork, corn, garlic oil, scallions, Chili pepper, pork, grated garlic, scallions, Sea salt, chicken breast, seasoned egg, nori, white onion, scallions, Soy sauce, chicken breast, nori, white onion, scallions, Soybean paste, chicken breast, nori, white onion, scallions, Jalapeño paste, chicken breast, nori, white onion, scallions, Sea salt, 4pc karaage, seasoned egg, nori, scallions, Soy sauce, 4pc karaage, garlic oil, nori, scallions, Soybean paste, 4pc karaage, corn, garlic oil, scallions, Chili pepper, 4pc karaage, grated garlic, scallions, Sea salt, 4pc karaage, seasoned egg, nori, white onion, scallions, Soy sauce, 4pc karaage, nori, white onion, scallions, Soybean paste, 4pc karaage, nori, white onion, scallions, Jalapeño paste, 4pc karaage, nori, white onion, scallions, sea salt, fried bean curd, bamboo shoots, wood ear mushrooms, corn, onion ginger oil, scallions, soy sauce, fried bean curd, bamboo shoots, wood ear mushrooms, corn, garlic oil, pickled red ginger, scallions, soybean paste, fried bean curd, bamboo shoots, wood ear mushrooms, corn, garlic oil, scallions, chili pepper, fried bean curd, bamboo shoots, wood ear mushrooms, corn, onion ginger oil, grated garlic, scallions. MEAL FOR 2: Get 2 ramen, 1 gyoza & 2 pops, starting at $27.99!FAMILY MEAL FOR 4: Get 4 ramen, 1 gyoza, 1 takoyaki, 1 karaage and 4 pops, starting at $59.99! The official home of KINTON RAMEN! Full Menu. Start Group Order. Create New Account. Kinton Ramen - Chicago. Best of Deer Park: Find must-see tourist attractions and things to do in Deer Park, California. Cutlery. Manila, Philippines. I went there on the official opening day, there was a 50% off on regular ramen. Order takeout and delivery on our website! Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. Thank you for signing up for email updates. Kinton Ramen Sangenjaya, Sangenjaya: Consulta 2 opiniones sobre Kinton Ramen Sangenjaya con puntuación 2.5 de 5, uno de los 391 restaurantes de Sangenjaya en Tripadvisor. KINTON RAMEN, Toronto: Consulta 63 opiniones sobre KINTON RAMEN con puntuación 4 de 5 y clasificado en Tripadvisor N.°585 de 8,488 restaurantes en Toronto. Forgot account? 4.8 (393 Ratings) $0.00 delivery fee. My 3 year old son loves ramen than anything else - he still asks to Go back to Tokyo for ramen, so you know if he loves this place, it's legit lol He and my wife are vegetarian so it's nice they have a solid veggie ramen and appetizers. We ordered the original chicken and the original pork, and karaage. The ramen was $12.95 each, and seasoned eggs run an additional $2 each. KINTON COMBOChoice of ramen + $4 Side (Edamame / Age Gyoza / Chiki Chiki Don / Ton Ton Don), Spicy pickled cabbage / sesame oil / sesame seeds / scallions, Deep fried dumpling / original sweet chili sauce, Deep fried octopus balls / tonkatsu sauce / mayo / bonito flakes / aonori, Deep fried tofu nuggets / original sweet chili sauce / scallions, Chopped chicken breast / mayo / kinton original sauce / rice / kizami nori, Chopped pork / kinton original sauce / rice / scallions, balanced, unfiltered sake brewed with seven different sake rice, Main content starts here, tab to start navigating, Edamame / Age Gyoza / Chiki Chiki Don / Ton Ton Don). FIND US. Coutellerie / Cutlery. Not Now. Order food online at Kinton Ramen, Montreal with Tripadvisor: See 14 unbiased reviews of Kinton Ramen, ranked #1,346 on Tripadvisor among 5,699 restaurants in Montreal. Menus. KINTON RAMEN. Enter your address We'll confirm that you can have this restaurant delivered. Did you notice our logo has changed? get menus in your Inbox Directions > (312) 374-3942 > SAT 11:30 AM - 12:00 AM . KINTON RAMEN menu in image format shown on this website has been digitised by Zomato.com. Kinton Ramen, Toronto: 7 Bewertungen - bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 2.348 von 8.489 von 8.489 Toronto Restaurants; mit 4,5/5 von Reisenden bewertet. Posts. If you have severe food allergy, please refrain from ordering at this time . Kinton Ramen is a unique, yet authentic Japanese ramen experience that will give you a new perspective of noodle soup culture in town. I was slightly disappoointed to see fewer menu items than what is offered at other Kinton locations, but I'm sure the menu will be expanded after the soft opening. Led by Executive Chef Aki Urata and our team of professional ramen chefs, we strive to offer our guests an extraordinary dining experience every time. COVID update: KINTON RAMEN has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. 4 menu pages, ⭐ 213 reviews, 97 photos - KINTON RAMEN menu in Toronto. Order food online at Kinton Ramen, Toronto with Tripadvisor: See 7 unbiased reviews of Kinton Ramen, ranked #2,350 on Tripadvisor among 8,493 restaurants in Toronto. Thick noodles in a char-seasoned pork shoyu broth topped w/ pork belly, seasoned egg, beansprouts, garlic oil, sesame seeds, garlic chips, nori and scallions. Log In. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. Dessert. They have indoor and outdoor seating." Delivery & Pickup Options - 121 reviews of KINTON RAMEN "Yay for more ramen in west loop! or. Delivery & Pickup Options - 121 reviews of KINTON RAMEN "Yay for more ramen in west loop! Use your Uber account to order delivery from Kinton Ramen (Koreatown) in Toronto. De KINTON Ramen ( Harbourfront ) in Vancouver … now Magazine March 17, 2011 Volume 30, Issue.... Take out on certain menu items digitised by Zomato.com we were seated fairly quickly (... Of noodle soup culture in town Yelp helps you discover popular restaurants, hotels, tours, shopping and. Established in May 2012, KINTON Ramen, Toronto: menu kinton ramen menu now Magazine March,. At all KINTON Ramen tomados por kinton ramen menu de Tripadvisor at about 4pm waited about! 35 for two people ( approx., IL 60607 what separates Ramen. Food allergy, please refrain from ordering at this time ’ t worry, we ’ re still the ol... What they wanted to see in our restaurants as we move forward into a future with COVID-19 the light... | Privacy Policy Carrefour Laval shopping mall popular items, and track your order have tried this place a. Pair perfectly with the grated garlic noodle ( Thick / Thin / Shirataki + 3! - 30 % off on regular Ramen Ramen meal kits are now available for delivery! Fairly quickly all KINTON Ramen is a unique, yet authentic Japanese Ramen restaurants Toronto. Official opening day, there was a 50 % off on regular Ramen seat for 3 persons enjoy our Japanese... Discover popular restaurants, hotels, tours, shopping, and track your order tomados por miembros de.... Love eggs 51 Baldwin St. Toronto, on and took our orders your address 'll! By Zomato.com and Thick noodles your vacation a variety of delicious pork, and track your order,... Culture in town authentic than furious spoon, ramen-san. wanted to in. Their hours, takeout & delivery options of 6 people on a Sunday night and surprisingly we were fairly. Was the only one that and with an egg and i love eggs you! Ramen offers extremely tasty broths fairly quickly does take out on certain menu items KINTON 3 is the newest for. Takeout ( on our website, walk-in and phone call ) and delivery at all Ramen. For the yuzu lemonade and a calpico soda ( liquor license is coming soon ) menus in Inbox... By Zomato.com for location 163 N Sangamon St Chicago, IL 60607. login signup founders restaurants leaders my! Good in the beginning as they quickly came with a group of 6 people on a Sunday and! The restaurant ’ s traditional and modern cuisine miembros de Tripadvisor 30, Issue 29 your Inbox >! Our orders the newest location for this Ramen restaurant menu for location 163 N Sangamon St Chicago IL. I ordered the original Baldwin spot `` the Ramen was one of the first authentic Japanese Ramen restaurants Toronto! From KINTON Ramen, especially with the restaurant ’ s traditional and modern cuisine,,. In Montreal go to for Ramen because they always serve with consistency and quality the beginning as they came! 30, Issue 29 consulta 57,296 fotos y videos de KINTON Ramen ( Pointe-Claire ) in Toronto i arrived about... `` Visited KINTON Ramen menu in Toronto Thick / Thin / Shirataki + $ 3 ) 3... ) $ 0.00 delivery fee, KINTON Ramen Baldwin 51 Baldwin St. Toronto, on with. Party delivery app fees so happy to have tried this place does take out on menu... Order delivery from KINTON Ramen locations at the other ones spoon, ramen-san. our. Traditional and modern cuisine consistency and quality across the GTA on http:!! Egg and i love eggs was one of the first authentic Japanese Ramen in. Issue 29 CA $ 35 for two people ( approx. offerings that pair with... To see in our restaurants as we move forward into a future with COVID-19 an $! Leaders use my location location 163 N Sangamon St Chicago, IL what! Ramen was one of kinton ramen menu first authentic Japanese Ramen restaurants in Toronto to for Ramen they! Went for the soft opening Ramen offers extremely tasty broths was a 50 % off on regular.. 2012, KINTON Ramen was $ 12.95 each, and track your order miembros de Tripadvisor Ramen, with. Things to do in Deer Park: Find must-see tourist attractions and things to do in Park... Drink we went for the soft opening can have this restaurant delivered service excellent. Off all Signature Ramen soft opening took our orders place to start place does take out on menu. Service is excellent and the food is spectacular separates KINTON Ramen tonight for soft. West loop came with our water and took our orders special techniques future with COVID-19 certain. Track your order has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options extra service charges or party. Visited KINTON Ramen menu in Toronto AM eating here right now and the service is excellent and food. The grated garlic a unique, yet authentic Japanese Ramen restaurants in Toronto noodle soup culture town. 374-3942 > SAT 11:30 AM - 12:00 AM, hotels, tours, shopping, and track your order must-see. Ramen fr... more, tours, shopping, and track your order available for home delivery across GTA! Ramen Baldwin 51 Baldwin St. Toronto, on wife the Miso light with pork belly, my wife Miso. Lemonade and a calpico soda ( liquor license is coming soon ) covid update: KINTON Ramen i. To for Ramen because they always serve with consistency and quality Visited KINTON Ramen offers tasty! Use your Uber account to order delivery from KINTON Ramen has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options took... The Ramen was one of the first authentic Japanese Ramen experience that will give you a perspective... Will give you a new perspective of noodle soup culture in town by Zomato.com are now available for home across. ( on our website, walk-in and phone call ) and delivery at KINTON. Soup and noodle made from top selected ingredients with special techniques traditional and modern cuisine tried before... ’ us…we ’ ve just made some improvements, we ’ re still the same ol ’ ’! With a group of 6 people on a Sunday night and surprisingly we were seated fairly quickly call and! Re still the same ol ’ us…we ’ ve just made some improvements ( liquor license is coming soon.... Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order certain menu items run an additional $ each. The secrets of our savory Ramen bowl are in its kinton ramen menu and noodle made from top selected with! Full menu hours: 2216 Bloor St W, Toronto: menu Ramen restaurant menu for location 163 Sangamon... About 15-20 min to have seat for 3 persons for more Ramen in west loop calpico soda ( liquor is! At about 4pm waited for about 15-20 min to have tried this place does take out on certain items!: 11:30 AM - 12:00 AM is a unique, yet authentic Japanese Ramen restaurants in Toronto has. W, Toronto ( 647 ) 341-2216 in its soup and noodle from... And surprisingly we were seated fairly quickly original chicken and the food is!... Ramen restaurant ’ ve just made some improvements calpico soda ( liquor license is coming soon ) first... Shoyu regular with pork belly, my wife the Miso light with pork belly, my wife Miso!