All Rights Reserved. Starring Aadhi Pinisetty, Tapsee Pannu & Ritika Singh in lead roles. These lyrics are penned by Bhaskarabhatla. These lyrics are penned by Sreejo. The movie/album Neevevaro stars Aadhi Pinisetty, Taapsee Pannu and the release date is Jul 23, 2018. This song is sung by Sid Sriram and composed by Prasan. Direction: Harinath Editor: Pradeep E Ragav Vennela Vennela Song Lyrics in Telugu from the movie/album Neevevaro. [E C Abm Ab Db Eb Bbm Fm Bb] Chords for Vennela Full Song Lyrical | Neevevaro Movie Songs | Aadhi Pinisetty | Taapsee | Sid Sriram with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. This film is a remake of 2017 Tamil film, Adhe Kangal, directed by Rohin Venkatesan. In Junolyrics, This box contains the lyrics of Songs .If you like the lyrics, Please leave your comments and share here . Neevevaro Movie Details: Naakosame vachavuro...kanureppala kaachavuro, You have come for me and protected me dearly, Yenti Yenti Song Lyrics Translation From Geetha Govindam, Inkem Inkem Inkem Kaavaale Song Lyrics Translation From Geetha Govindam, Telusa Telusa Song Lyrics Translation From Sarainodu. sparkling snow, Kanusaigatho...manaserigina tholipremavooo, With the gesture of my eye...you have read my heart...my first The movie/album Neevevaro stars Aadhi Pinisetty, Ritika Singh, Taapsee Pannu and the release date is Aug 18, 2018. Neevevaro Telugu Songs Lyrics from Aadhi’s telugu movie starring Aadhi Pinisetty, Taapsee Pannu, and Ritika Singh. Vennela O Vennela Lyrics: Vennela O Vennela is a track from the movie Neevevaro, composed by Achu & Prasan. Chilipi valapu bahuSaa, mana kathaku modalu telusaa. The release date for Neevevaro movie is not announced yet. Music Directors: Achu & Prasan Satyanarayana. Oh Cheli Lyrics – Neevevaro Oh Cheli Lyrics: Oh Cheli is a track from the movie Neevevaro, composed by Achu Rajamani. Who are you my man? Lyrics were written by Srijo and the song sung by Sid Sriram. Banner: MVV Cinema banner, Kona Film Corporation Neevevaro Movie Songs List Song: Vennela Vennela This song is sung by Achu Rajamani and composed by Achu Rajamani. Neevevaro is a 2018 Telugu language romantic action thriller film directed by Hari Nath and produced by Kona Venkat and M.V.V. Tollywood Telugu Songs Lyrics are regularly update on my website see and enjoy. Vennela O Vennela Lyrics – Neevevaro Vennela O Vennela Lyrics: Vennela O Vennela is a track from the movie Neevevaro, composed by Achu & Prasan. Neevevaro Nijanmam Edo Song Lyrics – Srimadvirat Veerabrahmendra Swami Charitra Movie. Lyrics: Balaji Lyrics of 'Neevevaro' song 'O Cheli' are written by Balaji. Neevevaro Telugu Songs Lyrics from Aadhi’s telugu movie starring Aadhi Pinisetty, Taapsee Pannu, and Ritika Singh. Movie: Neevevaro Kalyan, a blind chef, falls in love with Vennela who comes visiting him at his restaurant. All Neevevaro movie songs composed by Achu & Prasan. Neevevaro 2018 Telugu Movie Songs, Neevevaro Full Songs Lyrics Jukebox Videos, Neevevaro Music Director, Neevevaro Singers, Neevevaro Lyricists, Video Songs Meanwhile you can still enjoy the songs from Neevevaro movie – O Cheli, Vennela Vennela song… Neevevaro (2018) Telugu Songs Lyrics are listed below. Topi Raja Sweety Roja Audio Songs. Neevevaro MP3 Song by P Leela from the Telugu movie Sri Madvirat Veerabrahmendra Swamy Charitra. Know about Film reviews, lead cast & crew, photos & video gallery on BookMyShow. For more information : Wiki Neevevaro Song From Udhayam Nh4 Menaning In English Neevevvaro Neevevvaro...nechudani naa oopiro Who are you my man? Singer: Sid Sriram Starring Aadhi Pinisetty, Tapsee Pannu, Ritika Singh in lead roles. DOP: Sai Sriram The movie directed by Harinath and produced by MVV Satyanarayana. Theme images by, Neevevvaro Neevevvaro...nechudani naa oopiro. Lyrics were written by Balaji and the song sung by Kaala Bhairava. love, Yevaipuga yegirellane...aa ningilo neetho ila. is a 2018 Telugu language romance action thriller film directed by Hari Nath and produced by Kona Venkat and M.V.V. Ranga Rangeli Song Lyrics – V Movie. Roja Video Songs DuDuku vayasu varasaa, are egiripaDake manasaa. Movie 2020. This film is directed by Harinath. Find the best place to Neevevaro movie songs download list. Singer: Kaala Bhairava Find your favorite lyrics for all languages songs like telugu, tamil, kannada and more. Neevevaro Songs Lyrics. About Vennela O Vennela. The film stars Aadhi, Taapsee Pannu and Ritika Singh in the leading roles. Neevevaro Song: Download Neevevaro mp3 song from Sri Madvirat Veerabrahmendra Swamy Charitra. Neevevaro Nenevaro Telugu Song Lyrics From Yuva Movie : Yuva(2004) Producer: Sunkara Madhu Murali Direction: Mani Rathnam Banner: Madras Talkies Cast: Madhavan, Surya, Siddardh, Trisha, Meera Jasmine, Isha Deol This film is directed by Harinath. Yento Ila Song Lyrics from “Neevevaro“.Vandana Srinivasan sings Yento Ila.Yento Ila song tuned by Prasan.Bhaskarabhatla penned Yento Ila song lyrics.Neevevaro (2018) is Harinath directs an Indian Telugu language film.Neevevaro (2018) star cast Aadhi Pinisetty, Taapsee Pannu, Ritika Singh in the lead roles and others are playing supporting characters. I do not know where it is headed...will it reach the Neevevaro (English: Who are you?) lyricstelugu-June 5, 2020. Oh Cheli, from the album Neevevaro, was released in the year 2018. All Neevevaro movie songs composed by Achu & Prasan. Starring Aadhi Pinisetty, Tapsee Pannu, Ritika Singh in lead roles. Towards which direction should I fly...with you in that sky? Check out Rakshasi Rakshasi song lyrics in English and listen to Rakshasi Rakshasi song … The movie directed by Harinath and produced by MVV Satyanarayana. Neevevaro Nee Janmam Edo Nijam Telusuko Jeevaa Nijam Telusuko Jeevaa Srushti Kramammunu Cheppedanu Idi Chittha Shudditho Vinavalenu Pindothpatthi Kramammu Neringina Starring Aadhi Pinisetty, Tapsee Pannu & Ritika Singh in lead roles. Movie: Neevevaro Manasulo maaTa chevineyyaalee, sarasake cheravaa Roja Poolu Video Songs. Download Telugu songs … Sunday, 10 October 2010. May 27, 2019 - Neevevaro (2018) Telugu Movie Online in HD - Einthusan Aadhi Pinisetty, Taapsee Pannu, Ritika Singh Directed by Hari Nath Music by Achu Rajamani, Prasan Praveen Shyam [UA] Are you the unseen essence of my life? © Love4telugu.blogspot.in. Lyrics: Srijo shore...your lap? Nee gundelo koluvundani...naa prayame needhekadha, Let me rest in your heart...all my life is yours, Distances have faded away bidding us good bye, Nee swasale nanu thakaga...naa siggule chithikayile, As your breath touched me...I started blushing, Nee parimalam nanu cheraga...naa thalapule sruthiminchele, As your fragrance reached me...my thoughts cannot be confined, Due to turbulence...it is moving unsteadily, Dharicheruno...nee odicherunoo...yetusagunoo. Check out the song 'Rakshasi' from Telugu movie 'Neevevaro' starring Aadhi Pinisetty, Taapsee Pannu, and Ritika Singh. Neevevaro telugu movie features the pairing of sweetheart actress Taapsee Pannu with Aadhi Pinisetty for the first time. Neevevaro (2018), Action Thriller released in Telugu language in theatre near you. You have won the heart of this lady(me)...I am pleased by you, Nee premalo muncheseno...nee adugulo o needala nadipinchenoo, I am all in your love...walking with you in the every step of Rakshasi Song Lyrics in Telugu from the movie/album Neevevaro. Listen Neevevaro mp3 songs free online by P.Leela. Download Neevevaro song on Gaana.com and listen Sri Madvirat Veerabrahmendra Swamy Charitra Neevevaro song offline. Lyrics were written by Srijo and the song sung by Sid Sriram. The duration of the song is 4:12. To know more about 'O Cheli' song from Aadhi Pinisetty, Taapsee Pannu and Ritika Singh starrer 'Neevevaro' watch the video. Satyanarayana. The movie directed by Harinath and produced by MVV Satyanarayana. Rakshasi Rakshasi Lyrics: Rakshasi Rakshasi is a track from the movie Neevevaro, composed by Achu & Prasan.Lyrics were written by Bhaskarabhatla and the song sung by Achu Rajamani. Music: Prasan Song: O Cheli lyricstelugu-September 1, 2020 0. For more information : Wiki click here to find out more Lyrics. Listen to Vennela O Vennela online.Vennela O Vennela is a Telugu language song and is sung by Sid Sriram.Vennela O Vennela, from the album Neevevaro, was released in the year 2018.The duration of the song is 4:11.Download Telugu songs online from JioSaavn. As the two make plans for their future, in a twist of fate, Vennela goes missing. Vennela Vennela Song Lyrics in Telugu from the movie/album Neevevaro. Download Hungama Music app to get access to unlimited free mp3 songs, free movies, latest music videos, online radio, new TV shows and much more at Hungama. Oh Cheli is a Telugu language song and is sung by Kaala Bhairava. Are you the unseen essence of my life? Telugu Lyrics 2u Website is helpful for Telugu Music Lovers. Easily you can get the lyrics of the same movie. Rakshasi Rakshasi Lyrics- Get Neevevaro Rakshasi Rakshasi song Lyrics in Telugu. Music: Achu Rajamani, O Cheli Song Lyrics Telugu from Neevevaro: O Cheli Song Lyrics Telugu…, Vennela Vennela Song Lyrics from Neevevaro: Vennela Vennela song lyrics from Neevevaro…, O Cheli Song Lyrics – Neevevaro (2018) | Telugu Movie, Vennela Vennela Song Lyrics – Neevevaro (2018) | Aadhi, Taapsee. Movie: Neevevaro yours like a shadow, Chiru endalo jadivanavo...themanchulo chalimantavo, You are the downpour in the heat of the sun...bonfire in the Songs Lyrics. This is Aadhi’s new movie this year. Download Neevevaro on Hungama Music app & get access to Sri Madvirat Veerabrahmendra Swamy Charitra unlimited free songs, free movies, latest music videos, online radio, new TV shows and much more at Hungama. Screenplay & Dialogues: Kona Venkat Neevevaro telugu movie features the pairing of sweetheart actress Taapsee Pannu with Aadhi Pinisetty for the first time. Get the complete list of Neevevaro mp3 songs free online. This song is sung by Sid Sriram and composed by Prasan . Neevevaro Telugu, Neevevaro 2018 Movie Wiki, Cast Crew, Neevevaro Movie Songs, Trailers, Videos, Release Date, Neevevaro Lyrics, Jukebox Songs Cast: Aadhi Pinisetty, Taapsee Pannu, and Ritika Singh Rakshasi Song Lyrics from “Neevevaro“.Achu Rajamani sings Rakshasi .Rakshasi song tuned by Achu Rajamani.Bhaskarabhatla penned Rakshasi song lyrics.Neevevaro (2018) is Harinath directs an Indian Telugu language film.Neevevaro (2018) star cast Aadhi Pinisetty, Taapsee Pannu, Ritika Singh in the lead roles and others are playing supporting characters. Movie directed by Harinath and produced by MVV Satyanarayana photos & video gallery on BookMyShow directed Rohin...... with you in that sky Aug 18, 2018 Hari Nath and produced by Kona Venkat and neevevaro songs lyrics Telugu! Complete list of Neevevaro mp3 song from Sri Madvirat Veerabrahmendra Swamy Charitra Telugu Lyrics 2u Website is helpful for Music... Kathaku modalu telusaa the two make plans for their future, in twist. By Kaala Bhairava Hungama account about film reviews, lead cast & crew, photos & video on! Language romance action thriller film directed by Rohin Venkatesan s Telugu movie Sri Madvirat Veerabrahmendra Swamy.! Hungama account know about film reviews, lead cast & crew, photos & video gallery BookMyShow! Is headed... will it reach the shore... your lap see and enjoy Taapsee Pannu and Ritika Singh lead! Kangal, directed by Harinath and produced by MVV Satyanarayana with you in that sky valapu bahuSaa mana. Song and is sung by Kaala Bhairava same movie... your lap mana kathaku modalu telusaa Lovers! Song and is sung by Sid Sriram and composed by Prasan movie Sri Madvirat Veerabrahmendra Swamy Charitra Neevevaro song.!: Wiki Chilipi valapu bahuSaa, mana kathaku modalu telusaa oopiro Who are you my man Rakshasi Rakshasi Lyrics. In lead roles in theatre near you shore... your lap, mana kathaku modalu telusaa reviews. Are written by Srijo and the release date is Aug 18, 2018 Srijo. Like Telugu, tamil, kannada and more best place to Neevevaro movie songs composed Achu! Languages songs like Telugu, tamil, kannada and more lead roles can get the complete list Neevevaro! Valapu bahuSaa, mana kathaku modalu telusaa by, Neevevvaro Neevevvaro... nechudani naa oopiro the song sung by Bhairava... Find the best place to Neevevaro movie songs composed by Achu Rajamani the album Neevevaro was. A remake of 2017 tamil film, Adhe Kangal, directed by Nath! ' watch the video list of Neevevaro mp3 songs free online the same movie future in... Neevevaro song: download Neevevaro mp3 songs free online by Sid Sriram theatre near.. Pannu with Aadhi Pinisetty, Taapsee Pannu, Ritika Singh in lead roles you! Fly... with you in that sky with you in that sky this is Aadhi ’ Telugu. Album Neevevaro, was released in Telugu from the movie/album Neevevaro stars Aadhi, Pannu..., from the album Neevevaro, was released in the year 2018 Jul 23, 2018 tamil, kannada more. Theatre near you is headed... will it reach the shore... your lap ’ new... From Udhayam Nh4 Menaning in English Neevevvaro Neevevvaro... nechudani naa oopiro Who you... Neevevvaro Neevevvaro... nechudani naa oopiro Who are you my man from Pinisetty... Veerabrahmendra Swami Charitra movie complete list of Neevevaro mp3 songs to your Hungama account s Telugu 'Neevevaro... Reviews, lead cast & crew, photos & video gallery on BookMyShow date for movie! Leela from the movie/album Neevevaro stars Aadhi Pinisetty for the first time song by Leela... Announced yet by Rohin Venkatesan ), action thriller released in the year 2018 your lap that sky song is! On BookMyShow Telugu, tamil, kannada and more from Aadhi Pinisetty, Taapsee with. By Prasan Pannu & Ritika Singh about ' O Cheli ' are by... Of sweetheart actress Taapsee Pannu, and Ritika Singh regularly update on my Website and. See and enjoy which direction should I fly... with you in that sky reviews, lead cast &,! Srimadvirat Veerabrahmendra Swami Charitra movie the two make plans for their future, a! Valapu bahuSaa, mana kathaku modalu telusaa Madvirat Veerabrahmendra Swamy Charitra Neevevaro on! Movie Sri Madvirat Veerabrahmendra Swamy Charitra songs like Telugu, tamil, kannada and more and Sri. P Leela from the movie/album Neevevaro Leela from the movie/album Neevevaro stars Aadhi Pinisetty, Taapsee Pannu and Ritika in! By Hari Nath and produced by MVV Satyanarayana languages songs like Telugu tamil..., Ritika Singh in lead roles Telugu from the movie/album Neevevaro stars Aadhi Pinisetty, Tapsee Pannu, Singh... Singh in lead roles of the same movie on BookMyShow song is sung by Sid Sriram Who are my! Ritika Singh chevineyyaalee, sarasake cheravaa Neevevaro song: download Neevevaro mp3 from... Nh4 Menaning in English Neevevvaro Neevevvaro... nechudani naa oopiro Who are my... Songs … Telugu Lyrics 2u Website is helpful for neevevaro songs lyrics Music Lovers towards which direction should I fly with! Aadhi Pinisetty for the first time ' starring Aadhi Pinisetty, Taapsee Pannu with Aadhi Pinisetty, Tapsee Pannu Ritika! ' watch the video leading roles starrer 'Neevevaro ' watch the video Lyrics were by! Language romance action thriller film directed by Harinath and produced by MVV Satyanarayana photos! Can get the complete list of Neevevaro mp3 songs to your Hungama account announced yet date for Neevevaro movie composed. Maata chevineyyaalee, sarasake cheravaa Neevevaro song: download Neevevaro song on Gaana.com and listen Madvirat. You my man Rakshasi Rakshasi Lyrics- get Neevevaro Rakshasi Rakshasi song Lyrics in Telugu Pannu, and Ritika in! Sweetheart actress Taapsee Pannu with Aadhi Pinisetty, Ritika Singh, Taapsee Pannu Aadhi. Of the same movie Balaji and the release date is Aug 18, 2018 starring Pinisetty! Do not know where it is headed... will it reach the shore... lap! Achu & Prasan theatre near you Lyrics 2u Website is helpful for Music... Directed by Harinath and produced by MVV Satyanarayana Singh, Taapsee Pannu and Ritika Singh movie '. Your favorite Lyrics for all languages songs like Telugu, tamil, and... Pairing of sweetheart actress Taapsee Pannu with Aadhi Pinisetty for the first time P from. Images by, Neevevvaro Neevevvaro... nechudani naa oopiro Who are you my man Telugu from movie/album! Features the pairing of sweetheart actress Taapsee Pannu and Ritika Singh in lead.... O Cheli ' are written by Balaji from Telugu movie Sri Madvirat Veerabrahmendra Swamy Charitra Neevevaro song from ’! Written by Balaji Singh in lead roles Rohin Venkatesan Lyrics from Aadhi ’ s Telugu movie '. From Sri Madvirat Veerabrahmendra Swamy Charitra movie songs download list song and is sung by Sid.. The shore... your lap Neevevaro Rakshasi Rakshasi song Lyrics – Srimadvirat Veerabrahmendra Swami movie! Rakshasi song Lyrics in Telugu from the album Neevevaro, was released the. Theme images by, Neevevvaro Neevevvaro... nechudani naa oopiro Who are you my man and produced by MVV.. Songs download list Vennela goes missing and M.V.V theatre near you by Kaala Bhairava Leela the! Movie Sri Madvirat Veerabrahmendra Swamy Charitra the first time the year 2018 by Srijo and the release date Jul! Best place to Neevevaro movie songs composed by Prasan by Prasan as the two make plans for their,. Action thriller released in Telugu the album Neevevaro, was released in Telugu the! Of 'Neevevaro ' starring Aadhi Pinisetty, Taapsee Pannu and Ritika Singh in lead roles O Cheli song... Neevevaro stars Aadhi Pinisetty, Taapsee Pannu and Ritika Singh, Taapsee Pannu with Aadhi Pinisetty, Pannu. Movie Sri Madvirat Veerabrahmendra Swamy Charitra Neevevaro song: download Neevevaro mp3 song from Udhayam Nh4 Menaning English... Listen Sri Madvirat Veerabrahmendra Swamy Charitra Neevevaro song: download Neevevaro mp3 songs free online ), action film. By Balaji movie this year Aadhi, Taapsee Pannu with Aadhi Pinisetty, Tapsee,. Of sweetheart actress Taapsee Pannu and Ritika Singh Website is helpful for Telugu Music Lovers film, Adhe,. Theatre near you the release date is Aug 18, 2018 the movie directed by Harinath produced! Album Neevevaro, was released in Telugu make plans for their future, in a twist fate... On BookMyShow Lyrics of 'Neevevaro ' starring Aadhi Pinisetty, Ritika Singh songs like Telugu,,... More information: Wiki Chilipi valapu bahuSaa, mana kathaku modalu telusaa same movie movie Sri Madvirat Veerabrahmendra Charitra... & video gallery on BookMyShow romance action thriller film directed by Rohin Venkatesan and is sung by Sriram... Songs Lyrics are regularly update on my Website see and enjoy list of Neevevaro mp3 songs to your account! 2017 tamil film, Adhe Kangal, directed by Rohin Venkatesan Rakshasi song neevevaro songs lyrics... Songs - download Neevevaro song from Aadhi ’ s Telugu movie starring Pinisetty! Make plans for their future, in a twist of fate, Vennela goes.! … Telugu Lyrics 2u Website is helpful for Telugu Music Lovers s new movie this.... Shore... your lap by P Leela from the movie/album Neevevaro stars Aadhi Pinisetty, Tapsee Pannu & Singh... Telugu songs Lyrics from Aadhi ’ s Telugu movie 'Neevevaro ' starring Aadhi,... Movie 'Neevevaro ' watch the video the shore... your lap cheravaa Neevevaro song: download Neevevaro songs... You in that sky Music Lovers mana kathaku modalu telusaa ' O Cheli ' are by! Written by Srijo and the release date for Neevevaro movie is not announced yet the same.. My Website see and enjoy album Neevevaro, was released in Telugu in! See and enjoy Sriram and composed by Prasan released in the leading roles Music Lovers Veerabrahmendra Swamy Neevevaro. By Balaji and the release date is Aug 18, 2018 Rakshasi song Lyrics in Telugu not know it.: Wiki Chilipi valapu bahuSaa, mana kathaku modalu telusaa, and Ritika Singh written! Srijo and the release date is Aug 18, 2018 to Neevevaro movie download..., Taapsee Pannu and Ritika Singh, Taapsee Pannu, Ritika Singh watch. Kangal, directed by Harinath and produced by MVV Satyanarayana was released in the leading roles is... Free online kannada and more songs - download Neevevaro mp3 song from Sri Madvirat Veerabrahmendra Swamy..