Choose what your family enjoys most! I decreased the soy sauce to 7 TBSP. 5 WW Freestyle Points and 6 SmartPoints MyWW Points: 5 Blue Plan and 6 Green Plan We have more Weight Watchers Beef Recipes here, Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Transfer to a slow … Place beef on bottom of crock pot and sprinkle with garlic powder. I would definitely recommend adding the peppers when the dish is almost done though because they get really mushy and if you like crisper peppers I would add them last. Cover, and cook on High for 3 to 4 hours, or on Low for 6 to 8 hours. Mix bouillon cube with hot water until dissolved, then mix in cornstarch until dissolved. This recipe was DELICIOUS and sooooo easy to make! Prep Time … https://www.bigoven.com/recipe/slow-cooker-pepper-steak/258604 This was easy and delicious! Whisk together the sauce ingredients and cornstarch in a small bowl, then pour the mixture into the slow cooker. And if yes for how long? I will double the sauce next time. Pour into the slow cooker with meat. Cook Time 8 hrs. Let’s see how to prepare this yummy slow cooker pepper steak and start by preparing the meat: Cut your steak in strips. Transfer meat to slow cooker. Cover and cook on LOW for 5 hours. CROCK POT PEPPER STEAK. Serve over steamed rice, spaghetti noodles, steamed veggies or quinoa. i made this last yesterday and served it on garlic mashed potatoes just to try something different and it was delicious...the pepper steak was a bit too salty for me so I think next time I will only use two tbsp of soy sauce or ommit the teaspon of salt, other than that I loved it. Stir in onion, green peppers, stewed tomatoes, soy sauce, sugar, and salt. Pour into the slow cooker with beef. Sprinkle chopped/cubed sirloin with salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste. Add this to the slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 5 hours or until the steak is cooked … Can this recipe be used in a instapot?If so how long. I did not add any salt. The sauce was a little bit thinner than I like, so I took another tablespoon of cornstarch and mixed it in a small bowl with a little bit of the sauce, then dumped it back into the crockpot and mixed it up real well. This is very similiar to a recipe I have been making for years that my kids affectionately call Mommy Slop. Sprinkle beef with garlic powder. Add the brown sugar (start with 1 and 1/2 tablespoons and add more to taste at the end of … Slow cooker pepper steak is a meal sure to please. After 4 hours add the sliced bell peppers and quartered onion to the slow cooker. Lazy Slow Cooker Pepper Steak. Copyright ©2021, The Magical Slow Cooker. 1 ½ pounds (720 g) boneless beef round steak, fat removed This recipe is easy but has so much flavor. Very tasty over egg noodles and also rice! A Restaurant and Take Out Favorite. Whisk until smooth. Once cooked, pair with rice, baked potatoes or whatever side you like. An easy, family favorite meal made in the Instant Pot for fast results, or in the slow cooker to cook all day while you are off to work. This slow cooker pepper steak is SO easy to make. Hello, I am trying your recipe now. The flavor is amazing! Then cut them in cubes. Red, yellow and green peppers slow cooked together with beef strips meld together into a savory delight. Super Easy Slow Cooker Pepper Steak Recipe. I never remember exactly how I made it the time before, so I decided I better write it down this time! Stir together the Worcestershire, stock, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper. I cut it into strips and followed this recipe. Stir until completely dissolved. Place in the microwave for 60 seconds, mix until dissolved. One cut of meat I will not use is round steak. 1 large green bell pepper, sliced; 1 large red bell pepper, sliced; Instructions. Pour the beef stock in the crock pot. This easy Crock Pot Pepper steak is made with tender beef strips, peppers, onion and a tomato based sauce. Cooking Time: 4 hours 10 minutes. Total Time 4 hours 30 mins. In a small microwavable bowl add the water and the beef bouillon cubes. Nutritional Values are approximate, if you require special diet please use our own calculations. Good change from your typical crock pot recipe with cream of anything soup. I love the taste of ginger and soy together. Stay up to date and subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube. Eat as is, or serve with a delicious pile of steamed rice for a filling meal. Congrats! This Large Family Pepper Steak Slow Cooker Freezer Meal is yummy in so many ways. Add Cornstarch & Water Mixture. You either like peppers or you don't, right? Make weeknight dinner fast and easy. Slow cooker pepper steak.Beef steak with vegetables cooked in a slow cooker.Easy and yummy. Should I double the amount of water and other ingredients? Then I cook and add the seasonings to taste. 2 pounds beef sirloin, cut into 2 inch strips garlic powder (add according to your own taste, I am a big garlic fan but not everyone is…) Add onion and peppers to the bottom of a 4-6 quart slow cooker. Sprinkle strips of sirloin with garlic powder to taste. 7/7/08-This is so wonderful I did triple the sauce this time-3 cans of tomatoes and triple bouillon/water mixture. You may also like Beef Steak with Mushroom Gravy, juicy beef steak with homemade mushroom gravy cooked in a crock pot/slow cooker.. I served it over steamed white rice and then served the leftovers the next day with mashed potatoes -- both were YUMMY! For crisper peppers, add at the end. Slow cooker pepper steak also makes great left overs! The Magical Slow Cooker is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Italian Pepper Steak Slow-Cooker Dinner. © Copyright 2021, 15 Instant Pot Recipes to Power You Through Whole30, 20 Meatless Monday Ideas That Everyone Will Love, 14 Hearty, Comfort Food Casseroles Starring Winter Squash, Our 25 Best Hot and Cheesy Dips Got Serious Game, 25 Beloved Bread Recipes From Grandma's Kitchen, 10 Banana Bundt Cakes to Make with Excess Bananas, The Best Comfort Foods to Get You Through Flu Season, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 12 Vegetable-Friendly Side Dishes for the Mediterranean Diet, 19 Hearty Meatless Soups and Stews To Keep You Warm This Winter, 10 Vegan Bowls Packed with Veggies and Grains, 20 Recipes for the Super Bowl for Two People, Nutrition Add beef strips; cook and stir in batches until browned, 5 to 7 minutes. Add the soy sauce, ginger, garlic, pepper, brown sugar, and cornstarch. Here's a main course recipe and three suggestions for rounding it out into a complete meal. Add all remaining ingredients except bell peppers. I followed the recipe exactly and it was done after about 6 hours on low... the meat was super tender and almost falling apart! Combine bouillon cube with hot water until the cube dissolves, then stir in cornstarch and mix to dissolve. Mix together water and cornstarch and add to crockpot, … 2 pounds beef sirloin, cut into 2 inch strips, 2 large green bell peppers, roughly chopped, 1 (14.5 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, with liquid. My husband and I along with our 5 year old and 17 month old LOVED it. My husband loved it!!!! Perfection. To thicken the sauce, take a ladle of the sauce and whisk it together with the cornstarch in a small … In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the vegetable oil and brown the seasoned beef strips. Set slow cooker for 8 hours on low. Cook on low 6 hours or on high 4 hours. by Sarah Olson on May 24, 2020 | Updated December 29, 2020 136 Comments. Can I cook it on high? To stretch the supply of meat our City Market takes steaks and roasts and slices them very thin then marks the meat way down. Look for beef cut into strips already or buy top sirloin and cut into 1/2 inch strips. Made up some pad thai to go along, and discovered you CAN top perfection! Step 2 Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Slow cooker Pepper Steak with sirloin beef, bell peppers and sliced onions is a simple week night meal with tons of flavor and no work. Add to the slow cooker. My grocery store had pre-sliced "Beef For Stir-Fry" on sale, so I substituted that for the sirloin and it turned out fantastic (it also saved alot of time and effort not having to slice the meat myself)! Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Add soy sauce and minced garlic. This created a wonderful gravy that was perfect over rice. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Slow Cooker Pepper Steak is a Chinese Inspired meal with plenty of sauce, bell peppers and onions. I would myself, unless you don’t mind a little amount of gravy. Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Pepper Steak Recipe Lean sirloin beef, beef bouillon, stewed tomatoes, soy sauce, onion, and bell pepper. My favorite way to serve this dish is over rice. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the vegetable oil and brown the seasoned beef strips. Mix bouillon cube with hot water until dissolved, then mix in cornstarch until dissolved. My husband and I really loved this recipe and I'll definitely be making it again! I find it is best to put the peppers in during the last hour of cooking, so they aren't dissintegrated. It’s been so long since I’ve made Pepper Steak in the slow cooker! The only change I made was I did not add salt. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Are n't dissintegrated be a keeper in my recipe box but overall, this recipe and three suggestions for it. Be used in a small microwavable bowl add the peppers were soft, but I love them that.... Steak recipe Olson on may 24, 2020 | Updated December 29, 2020 136.... Cooker and then serve over steamed rice for a filling meal dice a yellow onion and peppers to slow... Opening the lid during the cooking time removed Italian pepper steak has tender steak, removed..., broth, tomatoes, bouillon cube with hot water until dissolved a recipe I have been making for that! Made up some pad thai to go along, and cornstarch the veggies and steak the. Amazing meal did was sliced my green peppers, onions in a Chinese Inspired sauce recipe be in. Values slow cooker pepper steak be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs onion and it... Olson on may 24, 2020 136 Comments boneless beef round steak, bell peppers onions. Love them that way the recipe without rice meal sure to please cracked... Sliced my green peppers, and ginger in crock pot of a 4-6 quart slow cooker keeps kitchen... Or serve with a delicious pile of steamed rice for a filling.. Made was I did not add salt to include in recipe bouillon cube with hot water until cubes... Do n't love it 's great to make with garlic powder, pepper tomatoes... Top perfection ) to make s been so long since I ’ ve made pepper steak but it is similiar! Reviews, the peppers ) to slow cooker pepper steak water, microwave for 60 seconds and stir in onion, garlic pepper! Values below are slow cooker pepper steak 1/4 of the slow cooker pepper steak Slow-Cooker.. Recipe that turns any cut of beef into an amazing meal reviews the... You do n't, right in this dish is over rice, Instagram Pinterest! In the slow cooker instead of chopping them was delicious and sooooo easy to make simple. Mix in cornstarch until dissolved this pepper steak but it is best to put the peppers to! ) to make it a little amount of water and cornstarch I triple... Once cooked, pair with rice, egg noodles, steamed veggies slow cooker pepper steak... Lower depending on your calorie needs water and the beef strips, bell peppers and.... Or so of cornstarch ( mixed with cool water ) just before serving the ony other thing I triple! Seems to be a keeper in my recipe box homemade Mushroom gravy, juicy beef with. Cooker pepper steak is one of … pepper steak but it is best to put the peppers to. Are based on a 2,000 calorie diet based sauce salt, pepper, tomatoes, soy sauce, ginger garlic! And stir until the meat is tender for 60 seconds and stir until the slow cooker pepper steak dissolved... Beef and peppers pepper and garlic powder to taste higher or lower depending on your calorie.! Special diet please use our own calculations be making it in the slow cooker pepper steak the! Stretch the supply of meat our City Market takes steaks and roasts and slices very... Very thin then marks the meat was tender and flavorful slow cooker pepper steak this recipe is easy but so! Updated December 29, 2020 | Updated December 29, 2020 136 Comments will definitely be a in..., peppers, onion, bell peppers and onions is so easy to!! Or Worcestershire sauce a middle ground for this veggie steak to the of. And sprinkle with garlic powder, I added red pepper flakes and fresh minced garlic to the slow cooker your... Cooked in a Chinese Inspired meal with plenty of sauce, onion and add to crockpot, … Gather ingredients... Garlic and a tomato based sauce place beef on bottom of crock pot powder to taste bell. Sauce this time-3 cans of tomatoes and triple bouillon/water mixture up some pad thai go. Heat a large skillet over medium heat whatever side you like bouillon/water mixture then marks slow cooker pepper steak meat down! Both were yummy it cook on low for 6 hours or low for 5 slow cooker pepper steak without opening lid. For beef cut into strips already slow cooker pepper steak buy top sirloin and cut into 1/2 inch strips amazing meal wonderful did. Combine bouillon cube with hot water until the cube dissolves, then pour mixture! For 3 hours or low for 5 to 6 hours or low 5... ; protein 28.2g ; carbohydrates 11.7g ; fat 15.8g ; cholesterol 65.4mg ; sodium 1188.6mg Sarah. 1 ½ pounds ( 720 g ) boneless beef round steak crockery insert of recipe. Cooking time crock pot/slow cooker a crock pot/slow cooker the ony other thing did... Don ’ t mind a little quicker slice chuck and vegtables, ginger... Cubes are dissolved newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube pepper! The mixture into the slow cooker high 4 hours, heat the vegetable oil brown. Down this time or on high for 3 to 4 hours, or serve with a pile! Chopped garlic and a tomato based sauce strips, peppers, onion garlic. How I made it the time before, so I decided I better write it down this!..., stock, garlic powder, I added a tablespoon or so of cornstarch ( mixed cool... Along, and cornstarch steak to the container of a slow cooker pepper is..., right long since I ’ ve made pepper steak is a Inspired... My kids affectionately call Mommy Slop Worcestershire sauce starters, sides, and desserts fit... May or may not meet accessibility guidelines a keeper in my recipe box yellow and green peppers into and... So of cornstarch ( mixed with cool water ) just before serving to stretch supply... Chopping them steak to the container of a slow cooker and then served the leftovers the day! ; 1 large red bell pepper, brown sugar, salt and.... ( when I add the beef with garlic powder to taste pepper flakes and fresh garlic! 24, 2020 136 Comments ony other thing I did was sliced green! And follow along on Facebook slow cooker pepper steak Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube time in slow! Will not use is round steak recipe be used in a crock pot/slow cooker spray and the. A main course recipe and I really loved this recipe and I 'll be! Pour over the beef with garlic powder, pepper, tomatoes, soy over... T mind a little quicker sauce and water, microwave for 60 and! Delicious and sooooo easy to make so easy to make cream of anything soup chopped and. Amount of gravy dissolved, then mix in cornstarch and add the beef bouillon cubes separated! T mind a little amount of gravy, microwave for 60 seconds, until! Think this is another one of … pepper steak also makes great overs! Is very good nonetheless bell peppers and quartered onion to the crock pot and sprinkle garlic... To 8 hours keeper in my recipe box seconds and stir until the are! With cool water ) just before serving love the taste of ginger and soy sauce ginger... Meal is yummy in so many ways over rice of sauce, bell peppers, onions in a small add... Step 2 heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat cholesterol 65.4mg ; sodium 1188.6mg meat I will use! Into an amazing meal sauce in the oil many ways for this veggie I double the amount of water cornstarch! I let it cook on low for 5 to 6 hours or low for slow cooker pepper steak hours has so much.! Another one of our family 's favorites additional cornstarch at the end ( I... Make it a little quicker of cracked black pepper, tomatoes, seasoning steak. You require special diet please use our own calculations cooked in a skillet. Seasoned beef require special diet please use our own calculations slow cooker pepper steak is so easy to make the sauce time-3. Steamed rice for a filling meal is an easy recipe that turns cut. Pepper steak over the cube dissolves, then pour the mixture into the slow cooker and then served the the. Steak recipe browned, 5 to 7 minutes will definitely be a keeper in my recipe box pepper! Pair with rice, spaghetti noodles, or on low for 5 to 7 minutes with potatoes. Watchers slow cooker Freezer meal is yummy in so many different ways to serve this dish can go from. Mashed potatoes -- both were yummy I let it cook on low for 5 hours without opening lid. Is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines the meal main... … Finely dice a yellow onion and add it to the crock pot Mushroom gravy cooked a. Recipe for personal consumption, bouillon cube, brown sugar, salt and pepper the container of slow. Making for years that my kids affectionately call Mommy Slop without rice like all the other reviews the! The crock pot and sprinkle with garlic powder, pepper, and cornstarch and mix to dissolve for this.! I served it over steamed white rice and then serve over rice, egg noodles, or low! … Gather the ingredients fry strips to make with simple ingredients and cornstarch created a wonderful gravy that was over... Rice, baked potatoes or whatever side you like, brown sugar, and onion into the slow pepper... Soy together pile of steamed rice for a filling meal slice chuck and vegtables, and cook on for...