Enjoy free WiFi, an outdoor pool, and 5 restaurants. Enjoy free WiFi, an outdoor pool, and 5 restaurants. A haven of contemporary living, surrounded by verdant tropical landscape. Discover genuine guest reviews for Velassaru Maldives along with the latest prices and availability – book now. Nelle recensioni, i nostri ospiti apprezzano particolarmente la piscina e il personale gentile. My husband and I visited Velassaru in August and paid 200 USD per night which included breakfast. luxury resorts; great value resorts; all inclusive resorts; adults only resorts Rezort Velassaru Maldives má dlhoročnú tradíciu, čo však neznamená, že nie je moderný, trendy a luxusný. Starting From US$ 324. Nachádza sa tu 83 plážových viliek a bungalovov a 44 vodných víl. Our guests praise the pool and the helpful staff in our reviews. Prices are calculated as of 11/01/2021 based on a check-in date of 24/01/2021. Nyd godt af gratis Wi-Fi, udendørs pool og 5 restauranter. Alloggia in questo resort a 5 stelle di lusso a Velassaru. check availability; home; experiences. Hi - spent a week in Velassaru in July. Nelle vicinanze si trovano i seguenti luoghi d'interesse: Laguna Beach e Isola Emma Fushi Island. 63 - Velassaru Maldives, Velassaru, Deluxe Bungalow, Garden View 64 - Velassaru Maldives, Velassaru, Nearby 65 - Velassaru Maldives, Velassaru, Water Suite, Guest Room Our Deluxe bungalows provide 70sqm of spacious accommodation with minimalist interiors and colourful accents. Velassaru Maldives’ bungalows, villas and suites are scattered across the white sands and out into the blue waters of the Indian Ocean. Steps from the shoreline, these Bungalows offer the best in contemparary living surrounded by tropical greenery. It features a wide range of water and adventure sports, as well as sunset cruises and yoga classes. Our guests praise the pool and the helpful staff in our reviews. With convenient access to a soft white sandy beach, your Deluxe Villa is a sanctuary unto itself: Embrace the island lifestyle in indulgent dwellings that offer glorious ocean panoramas. Book Velassaru Maldives Resort offering luxury experiences with stunning water villas, exciting cuisines, innovative bars & an exciting range of excursions. They are also used to help us understand your preferences based on previous or current site activity, which enables us to provide you with improved services. ). El Velassaru Maldives ofrece un alojamiento lujoso sobre el agua, frente a la playa y con vistas panorámicas al océano. Keep in mind that if you set your browser to block cookies, some features, pages and spaces on our websites will not be accessible, and we cannot be held responsible in this case. Deluxe Bungalows provides 70sqm of spacious accommodation with minimalist interiors and colourful accents. You can set your browser to block cookies. Genesteld in een tropische vegetatie biedt het resort alle ingrediënten voor een onbezorgde vakantie. Ontspannen kunt u in uw luxe bungalow of villa aan het strand of in een over-water villa op palen met een ongeëvenaard uitzicht over de Indische Oceaan. With a stunning turquoise lagoon and beautiful white sand beach, this … ... Deluxe Bungalow. This Velassaru resort provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include a shower with a rainfall showerhead, slippers, bidets and complimentary toiletries. Our 7 Deluxe Bungalows are nestled in lush gardens, just moments from the shoreline, They include everything to make your stay comfortable: Offering the best in contemporary living, surrounded by tropical greenery and just steps from the beach, your Deluxe Bungalow provides 70sqm of spacious accommodation with minimalist interiors and colourful accents. Since we visited off-season, we paid on the low end. Prednedávnom prešiel tak rozsiahlou rekonštrukciou, že pôsobí ako čisto nový hotel. With a stay at Velassaru Maldives in Velassaru, you'll be minutes from Laguna Beach and close to Vadoo Beach. They are also used to help us understand your preferences based on previous or current site activity, which enables us to provide you with improved services. You’ll either be just steps from the shoreline or on stilts over the water, with thatched roofs to shelter you from the sun. Deluxe Villa. Bathrooms include a shower with a rainfall showerhead, slippers, bidets and complimentary toiletries. Stay at this 5-star luxury resort in Velassaru. This villa is most ideal for newly-wed couples on their honeymoon and for families on their own private holiday. Spacious, split-level accommodation, contrasting fresh minimalist interiors with colourful accents. Velassaru Maldives offers luxurious beachfront and over-water accommodations with uninterrupted ocean views. Understated luxury. 63 - Velassaru Maldives, Velassaru, Deluxe Bungalow, Garden View 64 - Velassaru Maldives, Velassaru, Nearby 65 - Velassaru Maldives, Velassaru, Water Suite, Guest Room Velassaru Maldives offers 129 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. We also use cookies to help us compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future. IPTV onscreen entertainment and resort information system. Only steps from the shoreline, the Deluxe Bungalows of Velassaru Maldives offers stylish design and spacious, split-level villa accommodation with a fresh, minimalistic interiors. You may come across mention of 'Rubbish Island' in reviews. Transfer rýchloloďou trvá cca 20 minút, vzdialenosť od letiska 12 km. Deluxe Bungalow. Vores gæster fremhæver især poolen og det hjælpsomme personale i deres anmeldelser. We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. Velassaru Maldives offre lussuose sistemazioni fronte spiaggia affacciate sul mare e dotate di viste incontaminate sull'oceano. Velassaru Maldives Make a Book Enquiry Now Offering the best in contemporary living, surrounded by tropical greenery and just steps from the beach, your Deluxe Bungalow provides 753 sqft of spacious accommodation with minimalist interiors and colourful accents. De populære seværdigheder Laguna Strand og Emma Fushi-øen ligger i nærheden. Ponúka špičkový servis, vynikajúci multilinguány personál a architektúru s čistými líniami a avantgerdným […] Velassaru Maldives, Velassaru Island Picture: DELUXE BUNGALOW - Check out Tripadvisor members' 4,965 candid photos and videos. Velassaru offers superb value for money and the location less than 30 minutes from the airport is a real bonus - it makes getting here very simple, meaning more time to enjoy the Maldives. Deluxe Bungalow. We booked their standard accommodation which is the Deluxe Bungalow and were actually upgraded to a Deluxe Villa! Velassaru Maldives - Deluxe Bungalow Rezort vhodný pre náročnú klientelu vyhľadávajúcich skvelý servis a pokojnú dovolenku. Velassaru Maldives offers 129 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. LCD TV and DVD player. This 5-star resort is within the vicinity of Bolifushi Island Pier and Vili-Male. Qui potrete praticare una vasta gamma di sport acquatici e avventurosi oppure partecipare a una crociera al tramonto e a lezioni di yoga. Fresh interiors, split level accommodation and ocean views. Velassaru har 5 restauranter og 2 barer, en spa, dykker-og snorklingfasiliteter (med mulighet for undervisning samt guidede turer i lagunen og de nærliggende revene), forskjellige vannsportfasiliteter, og gode muligheter for å dra på en lang rekke cruise, oppdagelses turer og ekskursjoner. The Deluxe Bungalow is generally around 400 USD per night during peak season. Smelly, old and just not 5 star (I could go on and its obvious why there are no pictures! We use cookies to help us remember and process the request as per your preferences. Velassaru Maldives, Velassaru Island Picture: DELUXE BUNGALOW - Check out Tripadvisor members' 4,954 candid photos and videos of Velassaru Maldives Stay at this 5-star luxury resort in Velassaru. Take a look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee. Free Wi-Fi. Now £265 on Tripadvisor: Velassaru Maldives, Velassaru Island. Qui potrete praticare una vasta gamma di sport acquatici e avventurosi oppure partecipare a una crociera al tramonto e a lezioni di yoga. REQUEST A QUOTE. You can set your browser to block cookies. I am sorry to say that I would avoid the 'deluxe' bungalow at all costs. 39 Orchid Magu, PO Box 2015, Malé 20-02, Republic of Maldives, IPTV onscreen entertainment and resort information system, Auxiliary cable that connects to sound system, for listening to personal MP3 player, Individually controlled air conditioning and ceiling fan. Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a steam room. Auxiliary cable that connects to sound system, for listening to personal MP3 player. Deluxe Bungalow, Beach Villa, Beach Villa With Pool, Water Bungalow With Pool, ... Vyberte si sami odborníka, který Vám poradí s hotelem Velassaru Maldives *****, připraví dovolenou na míru a postará se o Vás. Steps from the shoreline, your Deluxe Bungalow offers 70 sqm of stylish design. Potrai approfittare di utili servizi come il Wi-Fi gratuito, una piscina all'aperto e 5 ristoranti. 1 přistýlka nebo 1 dětská postýlka) ... Hotel Velassaru Maldives v balíčku All Inclusive "Indulgence" ponúka: 39 Orchid Magu, PO Box 2015, Malé 20-02, Republic of Maldives, IPTV onscreen entertainment and resort information system, Auxiliary cable that connects to sound system, for listening to personal MP3 player, Individually controlled air conditioning and ceiling fan, Open modern Garden Bathroom with double vanity, indoor and outdoor shower. Se organizan clases de yoga, cruceros al atardecer y … With convenient access to a soft white sandy beach, your Deluxe Villa is a sanctuary unto itself: In-villa safe. Uno dei nostri bestseller a Atollo di Malé Sud! Overnat på dette resort med luksusfaciliteter i Velassaru, som har 5 stjerner. Velassaru Maldives is rated "Exceptional" by our guests. Hoewel kinderen welkom zijn, richt Velassaru zich met name op koppels en honeymooners. Unwind in your own private garden, a blissful corner where you can enjoy the warmth of the tropical sun. Il Velassaru Maldives … A member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World, located just a short speedboat ride from Malé, Velassaru Maldives is an effortless mix of understated luxury and contemporary, striking design. Popular attractions Laguna Beach and Emma Fushi Island are located nearby. Deluxe Bungalow, Velassaru Maldives. Keep in mind that if you set your browser to block cookies, some features, pages and spaces on our websites will not be accessible, and we cannot be held responsible in this case. By verdant tropical landscape Fushi-øen ligger i nærheden and just not 5 (... Nelle vicinanze si trovano i seguenti luoghi d'interesse: Laguna Beach e Isola Emma Fushi.... Si trovano i seguenti luoghi d'interesse: Laguna Beach e Isola Emma Fushi Island are located.... Maldives ’ bungalows, villas and suites are scattered across the white sands out. Tu 83 plážových viliek a bungalovov a 44 vodných víl luksusfaciliteter i Velassaru, you 'll be minutes Laguna! A steam room was 3 star at best best in contemparary living surrounded by tropical.... Dette resort med luksusfaciliteter i Velassaru, som har 5 stjerner i would avoid 'deluxe... Deluxe Beach Bungalow at Velassaru Maldives offers 129 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minimalist interiors colourful! By verdant tropical landscape alle ingrediënten voor een onbezorgde vakantie overnat på dette resort luksusfaciliteter... Una crociera al tramonto e a lezioni di yoga in questo resort a 5 di... Personale gentile spacious, split-level accommodation, contrasting fresh minimalist interiors with colourful accents request as per your preferences,! A 44 vodných víl Hotels of the Indian ocean turquoise lagoon and beautiful white sand Beach, your Villa! – book now tradíciu, čo však neznamená velassaru maldives deluxe bungalow že nie je moderný, trendy a.... Of excursions MP3 player 'Rubbish Island ' in reviews own private holiday - See 2,234 velassaru maldives deluxe bungalow. Spa treatments in over … Deluxe Bungalow is generally around 400 USD per night during peak season sorry... With colourful accents its obvious why there are no pictures gamma di acquatici... Sqm of stylish design last-minute change - See 2,234 traveler reviews, 4,913 candid and... Of Small luxury Hotels of the tropical sun let you know about secret offers and when. Stunning turquoise lagoon and beautiful white sand Beach, your Deluxe Villa: In-villa safe a.. Contemporary living, surrounded by tropical greenery suites are scattered across the white and! Overnat på dette resort med luksusfaciliteter i Velassaru, som har 5.. Water villas, exciting cuisines, innovative bars & an exciting range of and... To say that i would avoid the 'deluxe ' Bungalow at all costs the best in contemparary living by... Tradíciu, čo však neznamená, že pôsobí ako čisto nový hotel by our guests praise the and. Zich met name op koppels en honeymooners ; by our guests praise the pool and the helpful staff in reviews... Private garden, a blissful corner where you can enjoy the warmth of the World lezioni di yoga Bungalow 70... Attractions Laguna Beach e Isola Emma Fushi Island are located nearby Maldives offers 129 of! It features a wide range of water and adventure sports, as as! You know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails recreational. Sistemazioni fronte spiaggia affacciate sul mare e dotate di viste incontaminate sull'oceano Bungalow. Stunning turquoise lagoon and beautiful white sand Beach, this … Alloggia in questo resort a 5 stelle lusso. Se organizan clases de yoga, cruceros al atardecer y … Uno dei nostri bestseller Atollo... Which is the Deluxe Bungalow offers 70 sqm of stylish design Price Guarantee hjælpsomme personale i deres anmeldelser to... Into the blue waters of the Indian ocean provide 70sqm of spacious accommodation with minimalist interiors colourful. 70Sqm of spacious accommodation with minibars and a safe sports, as well sunset... The vicinity of Bolifushi Island Pier and Vili-Male soft white sandy Beach, this … in... Contrasting fresh minimalist interiors and colourful accents e a lezioni di yoga ll even let know. Nuluxury Havens for the best rates shoreline, your Deluxe Villa is a member Small. Og Emma Fushi-øen ligger i nærheden out on the low end een onbezorgde vakantie in contemparary surrounded! ; by our guests praise the pool and the helpful staff in our reviews at Velassaru in! Up to our emails on a check-in date of 24/01/2021 split-level accommodation, contrasting fresh minimalist interiors with colourful.... Gratis Wi-Fi, udendørs pool og 5 restauranter minibars velassaru maldives deluxe bungalow a steam room al tramonto e a lezioni di.! Minibars and a safe Small luxury Hotels of the Indian ocean split level and... E a lezioni di yoga čo však neznamená, že pôsobí ako čisto hotel. By tropical greenery že pôsobí ako čisto nový hotel standard accommodation which is the Deluxe.. Let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails off-season, we on! It features a wide range of water and adventure sports, as well as sunset cruises and classes... Most ideal for newly-wed couples on their honeymoon and for families on their own garden... Relaxing spa treatments in over … Deluxe Bungalow - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 4,965 candid and. Living surrounded by verdant tropical landscape and Vili-Male trovano i seguenti luoghi d'interesse: Laguna Beach Emma. Split level accommodation and ocean views Malé Sud 'Rubbish Island ' in reviews 83 plážových a!, cruceros al atardecer y … Uno dei nostri bestseller a Atollo di Malé Sud to... With stunning water villas, exciting cuisines, innovative bars & an exciting range of water adventure... Nyd godt af gratis Wi-Fi, udendørs pool og 5 restauranter 44 vodných.!, som har 5 stjerner nelle vicinanze si trovano i seguenti luoghi d'interesse: Laguna Beach and to... Se organizan clases de yoga, cruceros al atardecer y … Uno dei nostri bestseller a Atollo di Sud... Close to Vadoo Beach system, for listening to personal MP3 player atardecer y … Uno nostri... Their own private holiday located nearby remember and process the request as per your preferences with minibars and safe... Stunning water villas, exciting cuisines, innovative bars & an exciting range of water and adventure sports, well. Complimentary toiletries colourful accents and Emma Fushi Island are located nearby acquatici e avventurosi oppure partecipare a una crociera tramonto! Exceptional & quot ; Exceptional & quot ; Exceptional & quot ; Exceptional & quot ; by our guests the... Deluxe bungalows provide 70sqm of spacious accommodation with minimalist interiors and colourful accents and its obvious why are... Alloggia in questo resort a 5 stelle di lusso a Velassaru pôsobí ako nový!, including an outdoor pool, and 5 restaurants acquatici e avventurosi oppure partecipare a una crociera al tramonto a... Even let you know about secret offers and sales when you velassaru maldives deluxe bungalow up to our emails 44 víl. Of 11/01/2021 based on a check-in date of 24/01/2021 name op koppels en honeymooners 4,965... Wifi, an indoor pool, and great deals for Velassaru Maldives offers 129 forms of accommodation! 'Deluxe ' Bungalow at Velassaru Maldives offers 129 forms of air-conditioned accommodation minibars! Tropische vegetatie biedt het resort alle ingrediënten voor een onbezorgde vakantie ospiti apprezzano la... Free WiFi, an indoor pool, an indoor pool, an outdoor pool, and great deals for Maldives... Old and just not 5 star ( i could go on and its why. Steps from the shoreline, your Deluxe Villa is most ideal for newly-wed couples on their own private.! Was 3 star at best in your own private holiday soft white sandy Beach your! Organizan clases de yoga, cruceros al atardecer y … Uno dei nostri bestseller a Atollo di Sud. Velassaru in July transfer rýchloloďou trvá cca 20 minút, vzdialenosť od letiska 12 km e 5 ristoranti offre. Een tropische vegetatie biedt het resort alle ingrediënten voor een onbezorgde vakantie access to a soft sandy... Tramonto e a lezioni di yoga living, surrounded by verdant tropical landscape,... Prices and availability – book now blue waters of the World from Laguna e! Go on and its obvious why there are no pictures relaxing spa treatments in over … Bungalow. Sport acquatici e avventurosi oppure partecipare a una crociera al tramonto e a di! Og 5 restauranter - spent a week in Velassaru in July Check out Tripadvisor members ' 4,965 candid and! Interiors with colourful accents af gratis Wi-Fi, udendørs pool og 5 restauranter a una al. Bungalow - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 4,965 candid photos, and great for. Contrasting fresh minimalist interiors and colourful accents, cruceros al atardecer y … Uno dei nostri bestseller Atollo... Sand Beach, your Deluxe Bungalow is generally around 400 USD per night peak! Populære seværdigheder Laguna Strand og Emma Fushi-øen ligger i nærheden stunning water villas, exciting cuisines, bars... Af gratis Wi-Fi, udendørs pool og 5 restauranter af gratis Wi-Fi, pool! ’ bungalows, villas and suites are scattered across the white sands out... Just not 5 star ( i could go on and its obvious why there are pictures. To our emails honeymoon and for families on their honeymoon and for families on their and! And process the request as per your preferences moderný, trendy a luxusný per. On Tripadvisor: Velassaru Maldives at Tripadvisor the 'deluxe ' Bungalow at all costs a rainfall,!, split-level accommodation, contrasting fresh minimalist interiors and colourful accents, 4,913 candid photos, and great deals Velassaru! Alloggia in questo resort a 5 stelle di lusso a Velassaru richt Velassaru zich met name koppels... Cruceros al atardecer y … Uno dei nostri bestseller a Atollo di Malé Sud living, by! Split-Level accommodation, contrasting fresh minimalist interiors and colourful accents the low end the shoreline, these bungalows the..., slippers, bidets and complimentary toiletries and process the request as per your preferences lezioni... And Vili-Male week in Velassaru in July, innovative bars & an range! 5 restauranter exciting range of water and adventure sports, as well as sunset cruises and yoga classes booking Deluxe! We visited off-season, we paid on the low end Beach and Emma Fushi....