Bring the fun of the 1950s to your 21st-century event. We provide a full-service inflatable outdoor movie screen, projector, radio transmitter, sound system, and technician. We can even help with licensing a movie. Get everything you need for a magical night at the movies in your parking lot!
The cost is flexible and I am willing to try to work with your budget.
- 40’ widescreen inflatable screen
- A computer with a copy of the movie
- All of the cords and adapter to plug this all in.
- Radio transmitter to broadcast the movie’s audio to car radios
- 150x sets of wireless headphones to listen to the movie outside
- Speakers (Need to make sure we follow city noise rules
- Two different outlets on different circuits for power
- 3-4 strong hands to help set up the screen about 1.5 hrs before the start of the movie
- The name of the movie you want to watch.
Before the movie, you’ll need too
- License the movie from https://us.cvli.com/. The cost is usually $90 for a week's license or $250 for the year. Your church may have this already.
- Make sure you know how to turn off parking lot lights, and any lights on the building/street that may be bright during the movie.
We will be able to start the movie around dusk. We plan on being there 2 hours before the event to set-up
Just a note: If it is raining hard or the wind is over 10mph we will need to reschedule.
What movie are you thinking about? Here is a list of some of our favorites.