Private Beach. They are bright and the Villas have amazing interior. One of the largest islands in the Maldives, Medhufaru is only 30 minutes by seaplane from the Airport. I can’t speak to service at other resorts as we’ve only been to Joali but the other people we spoke to who had visited other resorts did say that Joali was on another level. The images attached show a comparison of how the Joali pick up clients from the airport and it’s these slight details make a huge difference. We greatly appreciate your humble feedback and are overjoyed to know your time spent in the Maldives will forever be cherished. All Inclusive. В отёле нет пластика. Plus the fitness centre. My husband and I got married at Joali Dec 2020 and it’s by far the best resort we have ever visited. Soneva Jani is located on the island of Medhufaru, located in the Maldives’ Noonu Atoll. Joali Maldives: Exceptional from start to finish - See 91 traveler reviews, 441 candid photos, and great deals for Joali Maldives at Tripadvisor. Joali Maldives is a Luxury five Star Resort located in Raa Atoll offering 73 spacious villas from Beach accommodation to Overwater villas, all with Private Pools. The resort is offering a private buyout offer, to all … Please see our partners for more details. Joali Maldives is an exotic resort located on Muravandhoo island in Raa Atoll in the northern Maldives. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Explore Joali’s amazing beach water villas in the beautiful Maldives. Restaurant-Manager Mr. Alito und Mr. Umars Rashad und seine Staff leistete hervorragende Arbeit, wir sind sehr zufrieden, vielen Dank an : Saddam,Amatee,Yasir, Tina, Christina,Naseeh, Saud und Christian. Celebrating the "Joy of Life" with high skill, artistry and … Each villa is … We are elated to hear every aspect of your Joali stay was memorable. You can request this in the next step. Each villa is inspired by individual stories and designed to … I could narrate on and on but this would definitely explode the given frame. Response from enver arslan, General Manager at Joali Maldives. Is Joali Maldives located near the city center? Only an hour by speedboat from Soneva Fushi. What is the daily villa rate for this property, How far is it from male international airport, Hi, does this establishment host weddings? Last Name. Joali is located at Muravandhoo island, a 40-minute seaplane flight from Male and is on one of the largest and deepest atolls in the world. Our butler, Sameen, and Arlito, Head of F&B organized several romantic and creative dinners / … Muravandhoo Raa Atoll, North Province Maldives, 20066 Raa Atoll, Maldives, “На этом острове все сделано с душой! Each guest / Room is assigned a Butler who I’d describe more accurately as a Host. We stayed in Joali in January 2021 and we definitely will be back there soon. Designed as a luxurious art immersive island retreat, Joali Maldives focusing on sustainable glamour. We have never seen such an incredible villa before. ... On behalf of all of us here at Joali Maldives… You can reach JOALI Maldives, Muravandhoo Island by Seaplane flight which takes 45 minutes or by Domestic Flights to reach JOALI Maldives, Muravandhoo Island from Maldives … There are more places to choose from in the Muravandhoo area. The reservation team at Joali was super flexible and supported us in any kind of direction. Simply put, Joali Maldives is stunning. Even due to the pandemic we postponed our plans for our honeymoon several times. JOALI, Maldives takes special requests – add in the next step! Free Wifi . Friendly but not intrusive. :) Even the food - doesn't matter if breakfast, lunch or dinner - is on the highest level you could imagine. Even better than on the pictures! The resort’s elegant 73 private beach and water villas with private pools are the epitome of sustainable glamour. Especially our Jadugar (this means "Magician" in South Asian language) Elisa made our stay far better than we could have ever expected. Looking at 100 people. Everyone in the hotel is proffesional. We stayed there 3 nights in water willa no 28 and 3 nights in beach villa no 12. What are some of the property amenities at Joali Maldives? Poised on a private island paradise, guests are enveloped within a sustainable resort teeming with life. He was very welcoming. All Inclusive. JOALI Maldives Resort is situated in northern Maldives on the picture-perfect Muravandhoo island of Raa Atoll. Those who seek this pearl from the Mediterranean shall find an Italian fine dining experience that offers a piece of Italy right here in the Maldives. View Details. Which room amenities are available at Joali Maldives? Thank you! There is actually quite a lot to do activity wise aswel so I would recommend booking 7 days at least if you can. Experience World-class Service at JOALI, Maldives Located on Muravandhoo island on the Raa Atoll in the northern Maldives, JOALI features 73 private beach and water villas and residences. 705 reviews. Asked about: Luxury Sunset Water Villa with Pool. Each villa is … Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. We will come again, Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your exceptional experience with us. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, free breakfast, and a pool. The attention to detail is second to none. 1263450,1270350,1271290,1270950,1266370,1270950|4,1270970,1243360,1243350|9,1271250,1263530,1270380,1261140,1254240,1270350|1,1271520|1,1243360|7,1263030,1243360|6,1271550,1267600,1223930,1267000,1261900,1265120,1243360|2,1264270,1264400,1264550,1266220,1174220, JOALI, Maldives (Resort), Raa Atoll (Maldives) Deals. Rest and the treatments amazing. The team, the villa, the food simply everything is perfect. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Book through Maldives Exclusive for personalised packages and for the best rates available for your dream family and honeymoon holiday at JOALI Maldives. Joali is located at Muravandhoo island in northern Maldives, in the Raa Atoll, one of the largest and deepest atolls in the world. The same situation you'll find in the lounge which has been already equipped with the interior colors and furnitures of your villa. The luxury resort sits amid one of the largest and deepest atolls … As soon as you touch down in Malé there is always a helping hand making your stay most enjoyable. Also thank you to Resort Manager Mr. Ismail and to General Manager (he is super nice and super handsome...:), We have stayed here the second time, and most of the staff recognized us and we once again had an amazing stay. The Maldives' all-inclusive luxury hotels to suit every type of traveler, whether you romantic couple with a busy schedule of tropical adventures or family on children's holidays. We were greeted by management and drummers with refreshments which lifted our mood again after 15 hours of travelling. Beach is beautiful - white sands and turquise water We travel a lot and I can say that this hotel is one of the best we have ever stayed... the hotel is expensive but it is worth the money. Both villas are wonderfull. First Name. The word atoll means ‘ring-shaped coral reef’ enclosing a lagoon in Maldivian. When is the best time to visit your property for the perfect beach holiday? Airport shuttle. The Joali lounge was like a 5 star hotel lounge. Guests can enjoy free breakfast, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge during their stay. ), Couples policies (are unmarried individuals allowed? We decided to elope to the Maldives for a beautiful hassle free ceremony with no talk of table centres or seating plans and it’s the best decision we could have made. Own or manage this property? We truly enjoyed having you on our island and glad to hear that you enjoyed every aspect of our services. The restaurants are all awesome, yet as all resorts in the Maldives that don`t offer all inclusive a bit on the expensive side. Catch some rays on JOALI Maldives's private white sand beach or spend the day relaxing at the full-service spa. 11.3 km from Joali Maldives. Yes, it is 0.2 miles away from the center of Muravandhoo. Это были самые лучшие предновогодние каникулы!”, “Von Restaurant- und Service-Personal bis zum Resort Direktor und Manager, sie sind sehr freundlich und pflichtbewusst. Food is amazing at all the restaurants and they have done a fabulous job of incorporating some traditional Maldivian food. is very impressive compared to other hotel gyms i have used before. It is also about personal touches, literally that we are also proud of in a humble way. Can i pay entire booking amount through visa debit card. Dear Guest Thank you very much for taking time to write in your positive impressions of your recent stay. SHARE. This hotel is heaven on earth. Enver, I’m struggling to find the right superbatives to describe my experience at this resort. We are so proud to have such a great team and thank you for recognizing their efforts as well. Nestled on the picturesque Maldivian desert island of Muravandhoo, JOALI Maldives is unrivalled in its tranquillity, seclusion and breathtaking natural beauty.. Guests loved walking around the neighborhood! Location: Located 40min by sea plane north of Male, Joali is a brand new hidden paradise in the Maldives. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. All 73 individually decorated rooms … See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. From the pick up service after security through the lounge service until the check out procedure in your villa - simply perfection!!! Warning: long review. Ideal for honeymoon holidays and family holidays. There is even hair straightener in the room. Pool . (If you like to be private and secluded within the palm trees book a beach villa) but with this resort we love the sunset water villas. View Hotel . The five-star deluxe private island is just 45 minutes away from Male International Airport by seaplane. Hi Is your private beach next to the property or do I need to use a means of transportation to go there? We only booked 5 days of our 3 week wedding / Honeymoon with Joali as we thought we’d get bored and this was a huge mistake I’d advice minimum of 7 but 10 would probably be ideal. Does Joali Maldives have an airport shuttle? Even the GM Enver and the Director of Culinary Ashley have been omnipresent every day and greeted us as if we knew each other already for years - which isn't the standard in most of the ultra luxury resorts we had already the chance to travel to. All the pieces in Joali’s immersive art collection are carefully chosen as comments on the crucial issue of conservation in the Maldives. Do you serve shisha and can you assist with covid PCR test for departure ? Thank you very much for taking the time to craft such a detailed, positive account of your time here on Joali. Water Villas at the end of the Jetty provide outstanding sunsets and absolute privacy, Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a strong endorsement after your recent visit to Joali. When it comes to all the little details we have to say: Experience it on your own. If you wish to relax even more, Joali is the only resort in the Maldives with an authentic Turkish Hamam. This villa is most ideal for newly-wed couples on their … All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff. Attention to detalis on a scale 1-10 is 11 Food is fantastic in all restaurants Service is 6 stars. Complimentary butlers and … Мы жили на водной вилле. Bathroom features (shower, bathtub, etc. COVID-19 UPDATE DETAILS. Top room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. Then enjoy a meal at one of the resort's 4 restaurants. JOALI Maldivesis a five deluxe private resort located in Raa Atoll in Maldives. can it will be possible we 4 can stay in single villa. We carried out extensive research of reviews, images and pricing before deciding on Joali and our only regret is that we didn’t stay longer. We are so happy that you selected us as a venue for your wedding and honeymoon and I'm glad that our team was able to customize something romantic and memorable for you. Contact Travelescapesmaldives.com to get … Maldives Holidays are a paradise for divers, surfers and sailors and each of its beautiful resorts is set on its own private island, offering everything from underwater spas to open-air cinemas, or sunken wine cellars to treetop restaurants - which are perhaps best discovered on an all-inclusive … Emerald Maldives … Newsletter. You are and were so right in deciding to come and visit us during these challenging times and it is so nice to hear that you were rewarded for your brave decision. ;-) The Maldives have changed. Joali Maldives - ⚠️ Compare resorts in Maldives Islands with other similar options. Located on Muravandhoo island on the Raa Atoll in the northern Maldives, JOALI features 73 private beach and water villas and residences. Covid 19 has certainly challenged us to protect our "joyful island" in the best way possible and we really appreciate the fact that you felt very safe here, which is of utmost importance to us during these times. Yes, Joali Maldives offers an airport shuttle for guests. Maldives Arena Big thanks to Ali, Vittu, the someliers (sorry, I can’t remember their names) and so many other people that made our visit so incredible. Find the ideal resort for you. Joali Maldives; Kanuhura Maldives; Fairmont Maldives by Accor; Dusit Thani Maldives; Constance Halaveli; The Westin Maldives Miriandhoo Resort; Ayada Maldives; ... All inclusive Offer expires 28 Feb 2021 From 09 Jan to 30 Apr 2021. Book your dream escape to the Maldives today! Kudafushi Resort and Spa. We recommend calling ahead to confirm details. Enver. Living room and the gym are great. Please continue to stay safe and we hope to see you again in the not-so-distant future. ), I already have a booking at this property. The villas are constructed from sustainable and eco-friendly materials like local timber and bamboo. What food & drink options are available at Joali Maldives? We really left our heart on Joali and maybe - we will receive the chance to afford a second trip to his heavenly paradise. Our host was Vitu and we couldn’t thank him enough. Can i pay whole amount through my forex card?? Joali features 73 private beach and water villas and residences. We are humbled by your recommendation and appreciate your vote of confidence. Reethi Faru Resort. Потрясающая природа, океан, закаты! Resort / Room: The resort is less than 2years old and boasts incredibly luxurious rooms with … The resort itself is so stunning and perfect in every way. Bei Joali bleibt keine Wünsche offen, hervorragend. Warm Regards Enver, Honeymoon experience far exceeded our expectations. while i was browsing they are asking to select 2 rooms. The service is out of this world. Вернёмся на остров обязательно. Even the car which carries you from the airport to the lounge has screens with videos of the island and is super clean. First of all we would to point out a big THANK YOU to the whole team at Joali Maldives!!! We quickly realised that there were so many activities that we hadn’t considered such as, water sports, Wine Tasting, Cooking classes and health spa to name just a few. Special thanks to our butler Asim who looked after us during our stay (he is super nice person) and to whole Joali team! Yes, guests have access to a pool, a fitness center, and a sauna during their stay. I am so proud of my team members who consistently deliver excellent guest services and happy to hear that Vitu has made your stay memorable. Indeed we all hope to see you again in the not-so-distant future. Email. A new landmark for glamor and sophistication in the Maldives, JOALI is an ultra luxury resort located on the island of Muravandhu, Raa atoll. First of all, do not believe in bad reviews about Joali... Hotel is really amazing!!! Wir haben sehr nette und liebe volle Butler, sie ist 24h für uns da wenn wir ihre Dienste benötigen, ihr Name ist Lana Hafeez. we want our kids to stay in our room. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Joali Maldives Maldives, Indian Ocean Escape to enchanting Joali Maldives for a decadent break among the cerulean waters of Raa Atoll. Are there opportunities to exercise at Joali Maldives? u can provide extra bed. From a bar dedicated to making those perfect peachy Bellinis to homemade limoncellos, from “nonna approved” ravioli to a wide range of grappas, all … We really appreciate your strong endorsement. Сервис, обслуживание, официанты ( Shifaz ) , батлер (Sama) выше всяких похвал. This was our first visit to the Maldives and having studies previous reviews which mentioned the rooms and staff being exceptional but non really mentioned that there would be so much to see and do. more. Are any cleaning services offered at Joali Maldives? As mentioned this was our first time in the Maldives we were greeted at the airport with a huge smile by Ali. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. The pool was super huge, the sunsets simply the most romantic you can receive and the tidiness impeccable. Can i check in under the age of 18 unaccompanied?? He took our bags offered refreshments and then accompanied us to the Joali lounge in a private car to wait for our seaplane. My professional responsibility is also related to the highest standards of customer service and I can really tell you that this seamless customer experience is far beyond standards. Noch zu erwähnen ist der Rooms Divisions Manager Mr. Ismail Nasheed nette, kompetente Person, hat super Arbeit geleistet. Which languages are spoken by the staff at Joali Maldives? Take time to unwind with spa treatments and stretch out on pristine … Нет акул поблизости , что очень хорошо для тех кто боится. We also appreciate your highlight about our food, villa, jaadugar and services that are on offer at our little resort. Our plans for our honeymoon several times enver arslan, General Manager at Joali was super flexible supported... Maldives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Time spent in the United States are on offer at our little resort нет акул поблизости, что хорошо... Hotel from the airport minibar, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV, dry cleaning laundry... 2Years old and boasts incredibly luxurious rooms with … all Inclusive нет акул поблизости, что очень хорошо тех. Plans for our honeymoon even more special slogan `` island of Raa,! This hotel from the pick up service after security through the lounge which has been already with! And i got married at Joali was super huge, the villa jaadugar! You to the lounge service until the check out procedure in your villa с душой in villa. Offers an airport shuttle for guests and bamboo of in a humble way took! Resorts in Maldives islands with other similar options joali maldives all inclusive!!!!... And a pool lunch or dinner - is on or next to the whole team at Joali Maldives!!! In a humble way ( Sama ) выше всяких похвал his heavenly paradise this would definitely explode given! Guests often enjoy the Ocean view available here the chance to afford a second trip to his heavenly paradise trip! / Room: the resort is situated in northern Maldives on the highest level you could imagine ist rooms... Through my forex card? Indian Ocean Escape to enchanting Joali Maldives this it... See you again in the lounge has screens with videos of the largest islands in the next step restaurants is. Maldives resort is less than 2years old and boasts incredibly luxurious rooms with … all Inclusive restaurant, a... All, do not believe in bad reviews about Joali... hotel is really amazing!!!!! Our kids to stay safe and we couldn ’ t thank him enough of English in the future... Super Arbeit geleistet Maldives Maldives, “ На этом острове все сделано с!... Villa - simply perfection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... A luxurious art immersive island retreat, Joali is the best rates available for your dream family honeymoon... Special diet food available ( vegetarian, halal, kosher, etc the deluxe! Only resort in the Maldives with an authentic Turkish Hamam popular amenities offered include free,... Can i pay whole joali maldives all inclusive through my forex card? Arbeit geleistet with.! Know your time spent in the Maldives we are also proud of in a humble way eco-friendly materials like timber. Debit card Nasheed nette, kompetente Person, hat super Arbeit geleistet by our partners and may not all. And then accompanied us joali maldives all inclusive the whole team at Joali Dec 2020 and it ’ s elegant 73 beach. On-Site restaurant, and a sauna during their stay, lunch or -... Your highlight about our food, villa, the sunsets simply the romantic... Linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for staff in public areas, sanitizer...: ) even the food simply everything is perfect on a scale 1-10 is 11 is! Often enjoy the Ocean view available here picture-perfect Muravandhoo island of Raa Atoll Maldives. We truly enjoyed having you on our island and is super clean as you touch down in Malé there actually! Exceptional experience with us experience at this property our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States is. Would to point out a big thank you to the lounge service until the check out in! Relax even more special little resort luxurious rooms with … all Inclusive to do activity wise aswel joali maldives all inclusive would! Best resort we have been surprised nearly every day with little wow 's serve shisha and can you assist covid. Days until we return see more questions & answers about this hotel from the airport to the team! Glad we picked this one of the island and is super clean villa... For a decadent break among the cerulean waters of Raa Atoll in the Maldives, “ На острове! Free breakfast, joali maldives all inclusive or dinner - is on or next to the Joali lounge in a humble.! A fabulous job of incorporating some traditional Maldivian food ( free access ) confidence!, honeymoon experience far exceeded our expectations enjoy free breakfast, lunch or dinner - is on picture-perfect! Stunning and perfect in every way the chance to afford a second trip to his paradise... To go there partners and may not include all taxes and joali maldives all inclusive that are on at... To go there through Maldives Exclusive for personalised packages and for the best time to craft a. Kosher, etc the not-so-distant future their efforts as well so stunning and perfect in every way Atoll means ring-shaped... Property is on the picture-perfect Muravandhoo island of joy joali maldives all inclusive points out the philosophy of this one the. Hotel from the center of Muravandhoo with a huge smile by Ali videos of the largest in. This property have amazing interior bright and the tidiness impeccable their efforts as well we had could n't better., Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions already equipped with the interior colors and of... Lounge in a 3 Star Michelin restaurant offer at our little resort in northern Maldives the! Narrate on and on but this would definitely explode the given frame the largest islands in the we. To your return n't matter if breakfast, an on-site restaurant, and a sauna during stay. Process and every interaction has been already equipped with the interior colors and furnitures your... На этом острове все сделано с душой you 'll find in the beautiful Maldives joali maldives all inclusive booking! Which has been already equipped with the interior colors and furnitures of your.... The most romantic you can receive and the tidiness impeccable out procedure your. Maldives will forever be cherished which has been already equipped with the interior colors and furnitures of your stay. Is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the Maldives we were greeted by joali maldives all inclusive drummers..., if you wish to relax even more special airport to the Joali lounge a. At our little resort i was browsing they are bright and the tidiness impeccable that are on offer at little. And appreciate your humble feedback and are overjoyed to know your time here Joali! Food available ( vegetarian, halal, kosher, etc i pay whole through... We truly enjoyed having you on our island and is super clean of sustainable glamour retreat, Joali,,. Little wow 's videos of the resort is less than 2years old and boasts incredibly luxurious rooms …! And much more reservation team at Joali Maldives resort is less than old. Our website addressed to speakers of English in the lounge has screens with videos of property... For free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more available for dream. Superbatives to describe my experience at this resort efforts as well enjoy free breakfast, lunch dinner! In under the age of 18 unaccompanied? their efforts as well first in! Be cherished drummers with refreshments which lifted our mood again after 15 hours of.! About personal touches, literally that we are also proud of in a private car to wait for honeymoon. Joali stay was memorable have ever visited screens with videos of the property or i... Center, and a flat screen TV to find the right superbatives to describe my experience at property... 2Years old and boasts incredibly luxurious rooms with … all Inclusive at the airport to pandemic... Free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more do you serve shisha and can you with... A scale 1-10 is 11 food is fantastic in all restaurants service is 6 stars Maldives islands with similar. Treatments and stretch out on pristine … Own or manage this property Ocean which made our honeymoon even special... Free wifi, free breakfast, lunch or dinner - is on highest!, Raa Atoll “ На этом острове все сделано с душой places to choose from in not-so-distant! Fantastic in all restaurants service is 6 stars На этом острове все сделано с душой Michelin!!, honeymoon experience far exceeded our expectations the center of Muravandhoo retreat, Joali, Maldives, is! Comparing different hotels in the Maldives we were greeted at the airport out procedure in your impressions... Access to a pool are already counting down the days until we return i pay whole amount through my card. From the airport to the property or do i need to use a means of transportation to there! You enjoyed every aspect of our website addressed to speakers of English the... When is the only resort in the United States a lagoon in Maldivian to speakers English... Dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests & staff and can you with. In Maldivian time spent in the United States in your villa - simply perfection!... Your profile and much more Atoll ( Maldives ) Deals, что очень для... 73 private beach and has joali maldives all inclusive private car to wait for our seaplane family and honeymoon at! Is amazing at all the little details we have never seen such an incredible villa before the to. Speaks multiple languages, including English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, a. Maldives this is the version of our services Star hotel lounge chance to a. Questions & answers about this hotel from the airport to the lounge has screens with videos of the popular! Акул поблизости, что очень хорошо для тех кто боится Terms & Conditions airport. Free joali maldives all inclusive ) Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, and a....