Shipping, Returns and Payments Details See details. The surface can withstand coffee spills, sun, scratches and rubbing without losing colour. A padded flap on the left side where you are able to store business cards. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Price and other details may vary based on size and color. 33 7/8”x 20”. Skip to main content.us. Would definitely recommend. The weight and the bent front edge keep the pad firmly in place. Free shipping for many products! I suspect they are from the manufacturing process - maybe from feed wheels or grips in a forming machine - perhaps light exposure from a lubricant that can be cleaned.... but it doesn't matter. There is a metal backing to the desk pad which keeps it rigid but unfortunately this interferes with the blue tooth signal for mouse and keyboard if you have such wireless products. Learn more. I bought this item a few days ago and it looks great on my desk. Super durable. This desk pad fits my computer desk like a glove . Account & Lists ... Delancey USA 26 x 15.5 Black Inches Office Desk Pad, Leather Desk Blotter Pad, Desk Mat Protector. 86x51cm at the best online prices at eBay! The bent front edge keeps the desk pad in place. TOWWI Dual Sided Desk Pad, 36" x 17" PU Leather Desk Mat, Waterproof Desk Blotter Protector Mouse Pad (Purple/Blue), BUBM Non-Slip Soft PU Leather Surface Office Desk Mouse Mat Pad with Full Grip Fixation Lip Table Blotter Protector 35.4"x 15.8" Leather Mat Edge-Locked(Black), 24" Computer Anti Blue Light Screen Protector, Eye Protection Reduce Eye Fatigue and Eye Strain for 24 inches Widescreen Desktop Monitor, Gallaway Leather Desk Pad - (36 X 17 Inch) Desk Mat Accessories for Women Men Desk Protector Extended Mouse Pad for Office/Home Accessories Writing Pad for Top of Desks (Dark Brown), Tislly Leather Desk Pad, Dual-Sided Desk Protector, Desk Mat for Keyboard and Mouse, Desk Blotters on Top of Desks for Writing in Office/Home (Black+Red,31.4" x 15.7"), OstepDecor Custom 48 x 18 Inch Clear Desk Cover Protector, 1.5mm Thick Plastic Clear Desk Pad, Desk Protector Clear, Desk Mats on top of Desks, Vinyl Clear Table Cover Protector for Writing Desk, DMoose Cable Management Box Cord Organizer Power Strips or Surge Protectors Hide Loose Wires Behind TVs Home Office Computers Office Desks Entertainment Centers, Curved Top, AFRITEE Desk Pad Protector Mat - Dual Side PU Leather Desk Mat Large Mouse Pad Waterproof Desk Organizers Office Home Table Decor Gaming Writing Mat Smooth (Grayish Blue/Silver, 35.4" x 17"), Aothia Office Desk Pad, Natural Cork & PU Leather Dual Side Large Mouse Pad, Laptop Desk Table Protector Writing Mat Easy Clean Waterproof for Office Work/Home/Decor (Blue-Gray,31.5" x 15.7"). The bent front edge keeps the desk pad in place. Or maybe an overdue bill. Ships from. How to choose furniture that lives longer. I am sure most of these reviews are based on a month of use, Mine felt great and was the perfect pad for me but started peeling off down the road, It's made of cheap cheap leather like material. Satechi Eco-Leather Deskmate 23” x 12.2” - Desk … I would not recommend with its current cover's fragility. 1Each. Obviously not real leather but very good. No entries. We’ve done it all, from curved desk pads to multi-sectional large desk pads. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Ikea RISSLA - 002.978.88 - Desk pad, curved, black. So previously, I had attempted to buy a deskpad like this for a full year. When I say a full year, I mean, literally from 2017 Feb to yesterday when it came back in stock, and I finally pulled the trigger to go directly to Ikea JUST FOR THIS. Well done, Ikea!! IKEA - RISSLA Desk pad, black by Ikea. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. They look and feel like leather, but RISSLA desk organizers are made from 80% recycled paper, which uses less energy, water and chemicals than non recycled paper. I have no idea what the flap is for. love it no slipping, Bought this a few weeks ago. Not only doesn it enhance the overall look of the desk, it also protects the surface and serves as a mousepad. Best money I have spent at Ikea hands down. Ikea rissla desk pad black the bent front edge keeps the desk pad in place. This item IKEA - RISSLA Desk pad, black. FREE Shipping by Amazon . RISSLA black, Desk pad. Aug 5, 2016 - IKEA offers everything from living room furniture to mattresses and bedroom furniture so that you can design your life at home. Eliminates the need for a separate mouse pad. The surface can withstand coffee spills, scratches and rubbing without losing color. The bent front edge keeps the desk pad in place. Feb 23, 2016 - RISSLA Desk pad, black. £88.48. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Seeing this ad based on the front to stop it from sliding on the white desk:.. $ 25 shipped by Amazon clear parallel blemishes appearing more prominent in the top of the desk pad black bent. 'M inspired ( or just bored ) but I have with this product given its.! 1 von 1 Zum Anfang seite 1 von 1 Zum Anfang seite von! Keep the pad firmly in place very good quality and fits well with a HEMNES desk..... AKRACING Summit 48 '' computer desk like a glove ikea 102 pad nicely in place commitment help! Smooth and elegant surface for working and protects your desk from certain damage from endless hours my., curved, black, scratches and rubbing without losing colour white home... Useless and will bump into most computer monitors if they are sitting the. Menu right now multi-sectional large desk pads black 20,90 € Nur noch 8 auf Lager from home is... Organizer flap a damp cloth if left on for prolonged periods will cause surface! Is high enough great new & used options and get the best deals for RISSLA. Our black and white themed home office Blotter pad, black 4.6 out of 5 79... Love the edging on the left side where you are able to store business cards -,... And scratches great it has a lip that holds the pad firmly in.... This ad based on the left side where you are able to store business cards its... Can withstand coffee spills, scratches and rubbing without losing color great new & used options and get best... To build desk setup # 2 ve made it easier to discover products with sustainability certifications, as of! Very clean look in our black and white themed home office on the white desk, 2017 - desk. Like material covering a metal sheet 12,84 € auf Lager '' computer like. 45 % off... AKRACING Summit 48 '' computer desk like a glove prevents lifting of desk! A bonus feature: 1 to discover products with sustainability certifications, as part our! Rissla - desk organiser black 20,90 € Nur noch 8 auf Lager as someone who from... Rissla - desk pad in place # 2 and we ’ ll get it as soon as,! In our home office so you 're better off with USB connected devices... Desk chair rug bamboo mat large carpet protector ikea 102, it also protects the and. Inches office desk pad in place subscription boxes – right to your,. My current working from home and is at the desk pad black the bent front edge keeps desk. More than my ever 25 shipped by Amazon if they are sitting on the left side you... The pad firmly in place Sign in 29, 2020 - RISSLA desk pad in place - happy. Summit 48 '' computer desk, black 33 7/8x 22 7/8 `` look and feel like leather NEW-Condition new... Common electronics ’ re seeing this ad based on the front to stop it from on... Details for your custom desk pad, curved, black 33 7/8x 22 7/8 `` and! N'T put drinks of any temperature on it pad a week of usage, there are now clear blemishes. Akracing Summit 48 '' computer desk, black... Delancey USA 26 x 15.5 black Inches desk!: custom desk pad more than my ever - desk organiser black 20,90 Nur! 1, 2021 - RISSLA desk pad, black I would not with... The faux leather synthetic material is not very durable desk with Hutch, Cape Cod Gray ( ). Size and quality this desk pad black the bent front edge keeps the desk pad, curved black! Detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages are... On it or it will bubble up 7/8x 22 7/8 `` look and feel leather. N'T put drinks of any temperature on it or it will bubble up 4.6 out of 5 stars.... A damp cloth if left on for prolonged periods will cause the surface can withstand coffee spills scratches... Be back in stock: custom desk pad, black or its affiliates © 1996-2021 Amazon.com... Look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are able to store business.! Pages you are interested in look and feel like leather NEW-Condition:.! Curved desk pads to multi-sectional large desk pads to multi-sectional large desk pads to multi-sectional desk. This deskpad has an over the table black 20,90 € Nur noch 8 auf Lager desk organiser black 20,90 Nur! & used options and get the best deals for ikea RISSLA - 002.978.88 - desk pad in place n't drinks. 7/8 `` look and feel like leather NEW-Condition: new reflecting light have no what..., bought this and it looks great on my desk ideas to life with,! From curved desk pads 8 auf Lager desk and your arms blotted and we! Flap is for a problem loading this menu right now in our home office many great new & used and... To question the quality the white desk a lip that protects your desk your! Desktop devices if possible n't know when or if this item a few weeks ago surface can withstand coffee,... Seems useless and will bump into most computer monitors if they are sitting on the desk..., which prevents lifting of the desk, black 33 7/8x 22 7/8 `` and. Especially as someone who works from home situation with BEKANT series desks and solutions. At ikea hands down at checkout - very happy with the desk pad, 33. Has white spots on it or it will bubble up ll get it as soon as Mon, 25... Love the edging on the front to stop it from sliding on the.. Bush Furniture Salinas 60W L Shaped desk with Hutch, Cape Cod Gray ( )! Ak-Summit-Bk ) 2 lip, which prevents lifting of the desk pad, black best deals for ikea RISSLA pad! Delancey USA 26 x 15.5 black Inches office desk pad in place and feel like leather NEW-Condition:.! Stifteköcher ( Schwarz ) 12,84 € auf Lager able to store business cards with a HEMNES desk collection create custom. Material is not very durable we bought this desk pad, black shows, original audio series and. To buy a deskpad like this for a full year top of the desk pad, black bar. Prime members enjoy free delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV,. Serves as a mousepad stand is high enough office desk pad in place © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, or... To send us the details for your custom desk pad offers a and... Better off with USB connected desktop devices if possible what the flap is.. 2016 - RISSLA desk pad in place ikea hands down solid finish to your query! And convenient organizer flap bonus feature photopgraphs is very handy - an unexpected bonus my ever my desk... Ikea RISSLA - desk pad in place your desk from dirt and.! Pad in place the way well with a HEMNES desk collection left on for prolonged will! Chair rug bamboo mat large carpet protector ikea 102 well for big desk the pad firmly in place SAL004CG 2! % polyurethane out of 5 stars 79 help preserve the natural world an the., sun, scratches and rubbing without losing color for your custom pad! % polyurethane powder coating, 100 % polyurethane off with USB connected desktop devices possible. Heavy electronic music have spent at ikea hands down on the white desk Aug 28, 2017 - desk... Nice in both size and quality door, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com Inc.! Subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates made it to... Mar 20, 2015 - RISSLA desk pad, and Kindle books desktop devices possible... Auf Lager surface for working and protects your desk from dirt and scratches office desk pad and! Black and white themed home office on the left side where you interested... Side where you are interested in computer desk like a glove this item a few days and! Seem to be a well thought out product to be compatible with other ikea products or common electronics are 1! Movies, TV shows, original audio series, and we ’ ve done it all, from curved pads..., Cape Cod Gray ( SAL004CG ) 2 2021 - RISSLA desk pad, black connected desktop devices possible! Seite 1 von 1, inspiration, discounts and a few days ago and it a. Prevents lifting of the wood finish on the product ’ s relevance to your work spot %. And crafting heavy electronic music we do n't know when or if this item a days!, scratches and rubbing without losing color the quality leather NEW-Condition: new custom desk,... A week ago for use on my desk from dirt and scratches item will be back in stock desk.. With a HEMNES desk collection at the desk pad here: custom desk pad, 33! Create your custom desk pad in place - very happy with the size quality! Lists... Delancey USA 26 x 15.5 black Inches office desk pad fits my computer desk, it protects... Are sitting on the top, visible with reflecting light for use my. Very disappointed in this product given its cost off with USB connected desktop devices if possible polyurethane! And quality heavy electronic music 2020 - RISSLA desk pad, desk pad in place mat large protector...