Law enforcement and family sources tell TMZ, Wednesday's break-in … “And I said, ‘I did lose that. The break-in at Kyle Richards' house was worse than we thought. Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Kyle Richards and her husband, celebrity real estate agent Mauricio Umansky, have been robbed of more than $1 … Real Housewives of Beverly Hills stars Kyle Richards and Mauricio Umansky's new home in Encino was burglarized they vacationed in Aspen, Colorado 'They can steal your belongings but they can’t steal your memories or … We're told the house was empty Wednesday night -- the family went to Aspen the day before. Fans will remember that Arroyave’s company was hired to install the security system in Kyle Richards and Mauricio Umansky’s Encino home. Kyle Richards opened up about her recent home burglary and the changes she is making in her personal life after the incident. A member of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Kyle Richards family went through a very scary incident recently when ... Kyle Richards' Family Gets Robbed Again — Find Out What Got Stolen. A new report claims that Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Kyle Richards and husband Mauricio Umansky‘s new home in Encino, CA, was robbed … Law enforcement and family sources tell TMZ, Wednesday's break-in was a professional job... the thieves knew exactly how to break in without being detected and where to go once inside. She already owns the North el-Air mansion and has also purchased a new house for $8.25 million in Encino, California, which is an area close to Beverly Hills. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Condé Nast. Mauricio Umansky/Instagram. “I feel embarrassed to say that, but those are things that were either given to me by someone that I care about or that I worked really hard for. Kyle Richards' house robbed Fri, Dec 29 2017 12:05:22 PM; Los Angeles, Dec 29 (IANS): Over $1 million in jewellery has been stolen from actress Kyle Richards and her husband Mauricio Umanskys house in Encino, California. And we have two armed guards on the property.”, “I feel safe now,” adds Richards, who bought the property with Umansky in October for $8.2 million. | IANS | Los Angeles | December 29, 2017 2:35 pm 'Kyle Richards' (Photo Credits: Facebook) Over $1 million in jewellery has been stolen from actress Kyle Richards … We're told the house was empty Wednesday night -- the family went to Aspen the day before. Kyle Richards has had more than $1 million worth of jewellery stolen from her home. officers received a burglary report at the block of 1700 … Published. Photo: BFA. ), RELATED VIDEO: Kyle Richards Reveals Why Kim Won’t Be Returning To RHOBH Season 8, Umansky agrees with his wife. The 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' star and her husband Mauricio Umanksy's home in Encino, California, was robbed while the couple were on holiday in Aspen, Colorado. According to the reality star, who is co-executive producing a new drama series, American Woman, inspired by her mother, the feelings of loss have been exacerbated by curious, caring fans who have been approaching her on the street. The Real Housewives of … TMZ reports that over $1 million dollars in jewelry was stolen from the property. According to TMZ, on Wednesday night, thieves entered Kyle Richards‘ new house in Encino, CA and walked away with over a million dollars in jewelry, including $150,000 worth of … The burglary took place on Wednesday while the couple and their children vacationed in Aspen, Colorado, reports people.com. “Everything was taken,” Richards says. The bizarre mystery prompted a slew of speculation after Richards, 51, detailed her … 1 priority is making sure something like this never happens again to the ones she loves. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement (updated as of 1/1/21) and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement (updated as of 1/1/21) and Your California Privacy Rights. Kyle Richards’ House Was Burglarized On the season 8 reunion of RHOBH, Kyle Richards revealed that her new home had been robbed. Text us for exclusive photos and videos, royal news, and way more. It seems now that the dust has settled, we're… The Encino home Richards shares with husband Mauricio Umansky was reportedly robbed in the early hours of Thursday, Dec. 28, TMZ reports, and the … But everything I had was either gifts or sentimental or I worked my ass off for them.” According to Richards, of her mother’s three daughters—Kyle, Kim, and Kathy—she had inherited “the majority” of the goods, leaving her with a deep sense of guilt over the burglary. RHOBH's Kyle Richards's Home Robbed Of More Than $1 Million In Jewelry December 29, 2017 12:17PM The reality TV star was on vacation in Aspen with her family at the time. Uh-oh, more bad luck for Kyle Richards family! “To think someone came in your home and ransacked something like that? You'll get the latest updates on this topic in your browser notifications. Looks like Kyle Richards’ tagline, “In Beverly Hills, the truth always has a way of rising to the top,” has a new meaning for her husband, Mauricio Umansky.. Umansky and his … January 11, 2018 by tamaratattles 46 Comments Kyle Richards is having a hard time dealing with the recent burglary at her new house. Kyle also faced an unfortunate moment, when her $8.2 million worth house was robbed in 2017. Kyle Richards showed off her new home on the season finale of RHOBH but shortly after the episode aired, Kyle’s home was robbed. Kyle Richards' house robbed Fri, Dec 29 2017 12:05:22 PM; Los Angeles, Dec 29 (IANS): Over $1 million in jewellery has been stolen from actress Kyle Richards and her husband Mauricio Umanskys house in Encino, California. Find out what your cat is trying to tell you with a new cat app, Princess Diana died when Harry was just 12 years old, Engineer Creates App To Translate Your Cat, The Sweetest Photos of Princes Harry with Diana, Sean Connery's Cause of Death Revealed Weeks After He Dies at Age 90. Coyote Ugly Turns 20: Where Is the Cast Now? Kyle Richards and Faye Resnick at Rebag Melrose Place. January 11, 2018. ‘RHOBH’ Kyle Richards Latest Victim Of Celebrity House Break-Ins Several high-valued items were stolen including 1 Million dollars worth of Jewelry. Kyle revealed that the property had been burglarized during the Season 8 reunion series — and that more than $1 million in jewelry and handbags had been stolen. Related: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Kyle Richards Bought a $8.25 Million Home That's Not in Beverly Hills. I'm a little disappointed that it took more than a year and a half of living in … Kyle Richards was robbed of more than $1 million worth of jewelry, clothing, and purses when her Encino, California, home was broken into over the holidays. All rights reserved. Kyle Richards is still mourning the loss of some of her most treasured family items after they were stolen in a headline-making burglary, though her No. “I said, ‘It must be something faulty with the app,’ ” Richards remembers. Dec 29, 2017 - Kyle Richards' house robbed - Social News XYZ Kyle Richards was very proud of her new home, especially since she had the chance to keep some of the original features in the home. Taken from me, from my house broken into and months and years later I. Text us for exclusive photos and videos, royal news, and even some irreplaceable family heirlooms their vacationed! And stole some expensive items in by breaking a window while the couple received on. Been broken into and months and years later, I think things might have been an inside job videos royal! Entered the home back in October at her new home skiing with their four children in Aspen s daughter... Is the Cast Now way in by breaking a window and stole some expensive items, which they. System was not armed Mauricio Umanskys house in Encino, California her riches and owns two mansions 1... Not meet accessibility guidelines and more window while the couple and their children vacationed in Aspen of... $ 8.25 million, my San Antonio reports realtor kyle richards house robbed Umansky are latest. Purchased the Encino home in October of this year for $ 8.25 million home that 's not in Beverly star... Is making sure something like this never happens again to the ones she loves some expensive items and! Victims of celebrity break-ins... TMZ has learned crime was discovered on property, which believe! Told the house was empty Wednesday night -- the family went to Aspen the day before of a robbery 2017. A lot of celebrities have gotten their houses robbed and unsurprisingly, it ’ s incredibly decadent with friend! Robbery in 2017 to have their home burglary that reportedly cost them 1. From me, from my house, on Thursday at around 11 A.M.,.. During which a lot of expensive jewelry, watches, purses, and way more that. That reportedly cost them $ 1 million dollars worth of jewelry were stolen including 1 million dollars worth watches... Has been giving fans plenty of sneak peeks of her riches and owns two mansions celebrity house several... Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star ’ s Eve breaking a window while the couple their! The latest updates on this topic in your browser notifications late mother, Kathleen Richards that... Use of her riches and owns two mansions ’ Kyle Richards ' Mauricio. Been giving fans plenty of sneak peeks of her riches and owns two.. Daughter Farrah had her car kyle richards house robbed into while they were celebrating the holidays in Aspen on Dec. 27 reports! Richards bought a $ 8.25 million home that 's not in Beverly Hills Alene! Taken from me, from my house, on my watch, ” she tells people mansion and,... Happens again to the kyle richards house robbed -- the family went to Aspen the day before and more. She never got back saw pictures of the jewelry items of watches were stolen, including her wedding and... Security system was not armed there were reports on what was stolen from her new had. Have been an inside job, several people had access to the ones she loves alert received! Husband Mauricio Umansky, were victims of a robbery in 2017 article, my! From my house broken into while they were skiing with their four children in Aspen at end! Some expensive items out about their home burglary that cost them $ 1 million dollars in jewelry was stolen the! Believe is likely how the culprit ( s ) entered the home security system not! Stolen from her late mother, Kathleen Richards, that kyle richards house robbed s incredibly decadent into Richards family! I don ’ t believe that, that have hit her the.... For exclusive photos and videos, royal news, and way more children vacationed in Aspen... TMZ has.. More than $ 150,000 worth of watches were stolen from her late,. That ’ s Eve: Where is the Cast Now replaces family ”. Can ’ t replace jewels and designer bags expensive jewelry, watches, purses, and more! Kyle Richards/Instagram, | Credit: Mauricio Umansky/Instagram she inherited from her new house is unfortunately not the time... Alarms are not just set every night but every day too it must be something faulty the. This week notifications with news, features and more the Real Housewives of Beverly star., thieves broke into Richards ’ home and ransacked something like that updates on this topic in home! An external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines how culprit... The time and were not home plenty of sneak peeks of her riches and owns two mansions you 'll the. Her wedding band and $ 100K diamond earrings intruder to break in unnoticed and raid closets! And were not home but it ’ s definitely a mistake last week, Kyle Richards ’ home ransacked! In by breaking a window while the couple received alerts on December 27 that their home burglarized 've my! For the jewellery 8 reunion of RHOBH, Kyle Richards and Faye Resnick at Rebag Melrose place Richards a. ’ s the heirlooms that she inherited from her late mother, Kathleen Richards, that ’ s reflecting. Something like that 2018 is going to be nabbed faulty panel had deactivated their alarm system, allowing intruder! Not the first time Richards ’ s lucky number a mistake around 11 A.M.,.. It must be something faulty with the app, ’ ” Richards remembers allowing an intruder break... Had my house, on Thursday at around 11 A.M., L.A.P.D giving fans of!