If the drive-in movie package isn’t quite the right fit, we’ve got a 10′ option. This choice is great for 10-50 people in lawn chairs.
- 144″ Diagonoal (12 Feet) inflatable screen
- A computer with a copy of the movie
- All of the cords and adapter to plug this all in.
- For Sound, We provide any combo of the following:
- Radio transmitter to broadcast the movie’s audio to car radios
- 50x sets of wireless headphones to listen to the movie outside
- Speakers (Need to make sure we follow city noise rules
Before the movie, you’ll need to
- License the movie from https://us.cvli.com/. The cost is usually $90 for a week’s license or $250 for the year. Your church may have this already.
- -Make sure you know how to turn off parking lot lights, and any lights on the building/street that may be bright during the movie.
We will be able to start the movie around dusk. We plan on being there 45 mins before the event to set-up
Just a note: If it is raining hard or the wind is over 10mph we will need to reschedule.